Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Presidential Candidate Claims Obama's Birth Certificate Verified Forgery, And Major Issue

rtrusty

Another woman jumps into race for president

Claims Obama's birth certificate is verified forgery, a major issue

Joe Kovacs

Just when you thought the field of candidates for president in 2012 was full, a national radio talk-show host is now in the race, claiming Barack Obama is not even eligible for office because he has presented a forged birth certificate to the nation.

Laurie Roth from Washington state is running not as a Republican, but as a self-described patriot and conservative on the American Independent Party ticket. She says she's already on the ballot in California, and will take steps to make sure her name is listed in the other 49 states.

She joins Republican Michele Bachmann as one of at least two women seeking the Oval Office in 2012. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has indicated she will not be tossing her hat in the ring during this election cycle.

Get the New York Times best-seller "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President," autographed by Jerome Corsi.

"I know this will be like climbing up Mount Everest in a bikini with no oxygen as far as difficulty," Roth said, "but I love my country and believe I have the right ideas at the right time – not political, not legal, and not international but boldly American and freedom-loving."

Roth is a singer/songwriter with five CD albums to her credit, with one track landing her on Billboard's top 40 and on the cover of Cash Box Magazine. She also holds a Ph.D. in counseling and a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

On her list of issues, she highlights her contention Obama is not even legally eligible to hold the presidency.

"He has presented a verified forgery of his long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011," she said.

Among other complaints against Obama, Roth says the president forced an unconstitutional health-care bill, sued and stood against his own governors, threatened and targeted coal plants for closure, breached the War Powers Act of 1973 by putting America into an illegal war in Libya, insulted and turned against Israel, and has failed to secure the nation's borders.

MORE HERE: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=363285

PRESS RELEASE FROM TEAM LAURIE ROTH 2012: OFFICIAL DECLARATION: http://imaginepublicity.com/2011/11/04/press-release-from-team-laurie-roth-2012-official-declaration

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Another woman jumps into race for president

Claims Obama's birth certificate is verified forgery, a major issue

Joe Kovacs

Just when you thought the field of candidates for president in 2012 was full, a national radio talk-show host is now in the race, claiming Barack Obama is not even eligible for office because he has presented a forged birth certificate to the nation.

Laurie Roth from Washington state is running not as a Republican, but as a self-described patriot and conservative on the American Independent Party ticket. She says she's already on the ballot in California, and will take steps to make sure her name is listed in the other 49 states.

She joins Republican Michele Bachmann as one of at least two women seeking the Oval Office in 2012. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has indicated she will not be tossing her hat in the ring during this election cycle.

Get the New York Times best-seller "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President," autographed by Jerome Corsi.

"I know this will be like climbing up Mount Everest in a bikini with no oxygen as far as difficulty," Roth said, "but I love my country and believe I have the right ideas at the right time – not political, not legal, and not international but boldly American and freedom-loving."

Roth is a singer/songwriter with five CD albums to her credit, with one track landing her on Billboard's top 40 and on the cover of Cash Box Magazine. She also holds a Ph.D. in counseling and a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

On her list of issues, she highlights her contention Obama is not even legally eligible to hold the presidency.

"He has presented a verified forgery of his long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011," she said.

Among other complaints against Obama, Roth says the president forced an unconstitutional health-care bill, sued and stood against his own governors, threatened and targeted coal plants for closure, breached the War Powers Act of 1973 by putting America into an illegal war in Libya, insulted and turned against Israel, and has failed to secure the nation's borders.

MORE HERE: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=363285

PRESS RELEASE FROM TEAM LAURIE ROTH 2012: OFFICIAL DECLARATION: http://imaginepublicity.com/2011/11/04/press-release-from-team-laurie-roth-2012-official-declaration

Sick him lady.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Take your politics somewhere else!!!!!

DUDE....AS SAD AS IT IS, POLITICS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!! Remember that Obama is going after the weatly and creating class warefare. IF..AND THATS A BIG IF!!! this thing comes through, we all will be wealthy!!! So as someone else stated in this tread....GET EM GIRL..GO GET HIM!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

DUDE....AS SAD AS IT IS, POLITICS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!! Remember that Obama is going after the weatly and creating class warefare. IF..AND THATS A BIG IF!!! this thing comes through, we all will be wealthy!!! So as someone else stated in this tread....GET EM GIRL..GO GET HIM!!!

Agreed, Crow..... and even though this is posted in Off Topics, it still remains relevant to all of us. What many people ignore... is that ALL issues we deal with every day, are related to politics... and money. You can compartmentalize each issue that pertains to you, personally... but, that does not mean it's not a deeper concern for someone else. So, in that interest... freedom of speech and the free-market of opinion and thought... must prevail. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Calling this lady a Presidential Candidate is like calling:

Mitt Romney a Conservative

Herman Cain an Outsider

Newt Gingrich a faithful husband

Michelle Bachman an Intellectual

Rick Santorum - Legitimate

John Huntsman an Electable Candidate to the Tea Party

Ron Paul - I don't know what to call Ron Paul, I kind of like him but he has zero chance.

Did I miss any of them???

This lady is on one ballot out of fifty and doesn't even appear as an OTHER on any polls in that one state. Presidential Candidate..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by kiteman
  • Upvote 4

Class warfare by Obama?... Not Hardly he's just doing what you guys think you're doing; informing people!

We're engaged in life-or-death class warfare whether we recognize it or not. Class warfare started in the '80s.

1. When companies send jobs abroad it causes problems in the U.S.
  2. When companies like Wal-Mart refuse to offer hard working employees insurance it causes a problem.
  3. When companies hire contractors (for the legal period of time) to avoid insurance cost and other traditional benefits, it causes a problem.

Results

1. More welfare, job loss and big big health issues.
  2. Then less taxes are paid.
  3. Then economy suffers, people lose homes and cars.
  4. Then we ask congress to close loopholes so all companies can someday pay a fair share of their taxes to help the economy.
  5. Congress (Reps/Tea Party) say NO, let the free market continue to grow in the traditional way.

BTW: Oh, as far as presidential candidate Rusty - GET REAL

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Calling this lady a Presidential Candidate is like calling:

Mitt Romney a Conservative

Herman Cain an Outsider

Newt Gingrich a faithful husband

Michelle Bachman an Intellectual

Rick Santorum - Legitimate

John Huntsman an Electable Candidate to the Tea Party

Ron Paul - I don't know what to call Ron Paul, I kind of like him but he has zero chance.

Did I miss any of them???

This lady is on one ballot out of fifty and doesn't even appear as an OTHER on any polls in that one state. Presidential Candidate..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You missed calling Obama A true Patriot....Thanks ....Chris

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I love it the GOP is a joke....President Obama will win by default......heck even the Koch brothers are just about ready to pick up their marbles/billions and go away until 2016......they are having hell between Cain and Perry.......that leaves the only GOP hopeful Mitt Romney who is too liberal for the christain right..ofcourse it gives hate radio/ TV personalities like Rush, Sean, and Glenn Beck four years to rant and rave........I wish the liberal personalities like Bill Mayer would get bold and entertain us on his relationship with a younger Ann Coulter and the same goes for Keith Olberman with Laura Ingram...heck when Obama is home free let's have some fun........the politics alone is too boring the president will ask the 1% to pay higher taxes to support job bills and the Speaker will counter with the ole regulation problems that is hurting corporate America not making enough billions in profits.........

• Upvote 2

Nothing has become of this issue and nothing ever will its called politics

Wow, it is no longer politics when the facts are true. It is called truth and many folks would rather have that. Your just not accepting the truth. Barry is not a US citizen.

Yeh! Sicko Lady! :D

This doesnt bother me but I still call BS on it. I read the BS because its fun to read and call BS on what I read. :D

You can call BS but it's true. Not politics not BS, it's really a fact. Money has kept you from knowing and the search for truth has let me know. Serious. He has pulled off the political fraud of the century. Just because he is the President does not make him right. Look at the others we have had.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, it is no longer politics when the facts are true. It is called truth and many folks would rather have that. Your just not accepting the truth. Barry is not a US citizen.

You can call BS but it's true. Not politics not BS, it's really a fact. Money has kept you from knowing and the search for truth has let me know. Serious. He has pulled off the political fraud of the century. Just because he is the President does not make him right. Look at the others we have had.

Uncirc I gave you a +1 to even you out.

If the BC is fake why hasn't the GOP impeached him? The House has the majority. If evidence is so overwheming why hasn't he been inpeached? No major poltical person is going to put his neck out there. Hell even fox news doesn't carry it anymore.

TP that is what has stump a lot of us because we know the evidence is there but some

of the things I've read are that they are concern about the back lash or the only other thing we

can think of is they are all working together to hide this.

But there is one thing we know for sure something isn't right here.

And it all starts with the President.

• Downvote 1