Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two very important dates to watch.

Luigi1

IMO, I say New Year's Eve.

That gives them time to work out Article 140, Shabbi's bill vote, HCL and Ministers.

That gives them time to work out issues with Kuwait.

Troops leave (why would they want THEM cashing in?)

It's after Maliki visit Dec. 12th and Biden's visit over there, to work out details & possible troop deployments

UNSC review of Chapter 7 is due sometime in December.

New Fiscal Year

January 1st ( a Sunday) IS a CBI bank holiday, they could stretch out a long "bank closure" weekend

Two months time to yank some IQD (big bills?) out of circulation via auctions.

Just my take on it......

Great recap, fnbplanet. I am gong to pin this on my refrigerator. Thank you.

And Francie, Iraq runs on the calendar year. Their new year federally is our new year. Their religious new year is coming up shortly, but the government runs on the calendar year.

I agree about the week of November 20-26. Great way to come out of their recess, and great wait to start the Islamic New Year. I also think our troops presence there (until Dec. 6) is additional stability and security during the event. My biggest doubt is that it won't happen because it is logical and makes sense! tongue.gif

After these dates come they it will be December,january,feb and on and on, quit it just speak the truth we or full of it and we want you to buy more Dinar from us so we can make more money.

I thought you said your farewells and left? blink.gif

• Upvote 1

Great recap, fnbplanet. I am gong to pin this on my refrigerator. Thank you.

And Francie, Iraq runs on the calendar year. Their new year federally is our new year. Their religious new year is coming up shortly, but the government runs on the calendar year.

Agree. Government & finance goes by the Federal New Year. It would be a symbolic gesture to the Iraqi people if the ID RVed in time to bring in the Islamic New Year.

• Upvote 1

6 loaves of bread generous? ok

Iraqis get their debit cards loaded each month by government through oil revenues as part of the profit sharing plan worked out. Another 15,000 ID is very generous considering the average Iraqi earns about the equivalent of $8,000 USD a year. That's a nice Holiday bonus. Do a little research.

Sorry, I am not a buyer on this one. I heard the exact same story last year Nothing happened. Hope you are right, but I highly doubt it.

A lot has been accomplished since this time last year. I believe we are close.

Iraq Parliament will be back in session on the 20th & Islamic New Year is on the 26th. The ID RV may be between the two dates. What a great gift to the people of Iraq as they head into the new year. What do you think?

Courtesy of Currency newshound. See calendar link below....

They are returning on the 10th according to the news.

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=justhopin2@gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

when this RV does happen , it might take a day or two to really sink in , ive been it for over 4 years now ,and after reading all the guru lies for a couple of those years i will be black and blue from pinching myself so many times until it does sink in

• Upvote 1

Iraqi government & business will more than likely go by the Int'l New year, Jan 1st as the begining of their fiscal new year. Islamic New Year, this month, will be a nice gesture & gift to the people of Iraq.

Iraqi fiscal year started Oct 15. Check their media sources.

i agree but im more looking after our troops are officially GONE which wouldbe anytime after dec. 6th i believe but thats jusst my opinion but makes sense and would be just in time for some x-mas shopping.

I agree with you on the pull out but, CHRISTmas is not spelled x-mas. tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Iraq Parliament will be back in session on the 20th & Islamic New Year is on the 26th. The ID RV may be between the two dates. What a great gift to the people of Iraq as they head into the new year. What do you think?

Courtesy of Currency newshound. See calendar link below....

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=justhopin2@gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

Those dates are as good as any. However I won't be holding my breath as there have been a number of Holidays and important dates that have come and gone.

I agree with you on the pull out but, CHRISTmas is not spelled x-mas. tongue.gif

I think they are better to RI/RV while US troops are still there for additional security.

I DO agree that CHRIST should be recognized in the celebration of His birth, and hence the name, Thank You. (Whether or not people agree with the religion).

Do you think the "PC" (BTW, from Communist origins) people out there would go along with "R-dan', or "P-over"? You don't have to agree with a religion in order to respect the beliefs of others) tongue.gif IMHO

• Upvote 2