Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Where wiill you go to vacation after RV***

easyrider

Hey easy... the Bahama's is great (been only one time).... I would like to try Costa Rica or Belize for a tropical destination. First things first.... some down time and planning time in the Smokie Mountains. Then I want to visit my sister in England... that would be cool, I have never been, and she is a first class tour guide!tongue.gif

There are so many cool places on this planet to see... it is fun to actually just imagine being able to do what you want for once... it makes life a wee bit more interesting doesn't it. We need to let our imaginations run wild!!!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Hey easy... the Bahama's is great (been only one time).... I would like to try Costa Rica or Belize for a tropical destination. First things first.... some down time and planning time in the Smokie Mountains. Then I want to visit my sister in England... that would be cool, I have never been, and she is a first class tour guide!tongue.gif

There are so many cool places on this planet to see... it is fun to actually just imagine being able to do what you want for once... it makes life a wee bit more interesting doesn't it. We need to let our imaginations run wild!!!wink.gif

Costa Rica is a beautiful country. Everyone should go at least once in their lifetime.

I plan to go to the Bahamas first and then head off to the U.K. to hang out with Betty. :D

• Upvote 1

I'd go anywhere in the Caribbean. I've already been to plenty of places down there, and have never had a bad time. I'm a scuba diver, so I tend to lean toward the scuba destinations, but they're also great for non-divers as well. I've been to Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Grand Cayman, the Bahamas, Bonaire, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the British Virgin Islands. I've been to Cozumel and the BVI multiple times. Cozumel has the best diving (IMHO) and the BVI has the best experience. In the BVI we go bare-boating and sail around among the different islands; it's great! All of the places will take U.S. Dollars, but most will give you change in their local currency. If you're concerned about the exchange rate, convert your bucks into local money at a currency counter at the airport or bank, but then you have to remember what the intrinsic value of each bill is (ie how many Guilders per dollar, etc.). One warning - stay away from the Caribbean between July and November. That's hurricane season, and it's no fun getting caught in a big storm (unless you're a fan of big storms). You can find great discounts for November and December. Once you get into January the prices go back up.

• Upvote 1

Bora Bora

Under a one hour flight from the island of Tahiti or Moorea, the island of Bora Bora, with a lagoon resembling an artist's palette of blues and greens, is love at first sight.Romantics from around the world have laid claim to this island where the castle-like Mount Otemanu pierces the sky.

Lush tropical slopes and valleys blossom with hibiscus, while palm-covered motu circle the illuminated lagoon like a delicate necklace. Perfect white-sand beaches give way to emerald waters where colored fish animate the coral gardens as they greet the giant manta rays. Simply said, Bora Bora is the most beautiful island in the world.

1.)

2.)

3.)

• Upvote 1

Costa Rica is a beautiful country. Everyone should go at least once in their lifetime.

I plan to go to the Bahamas first and then head off to the U.K. to hang out with Betty. :D

I told Betty and Machine we should meet at a Pub over there... might have to meet Betty @ the hospital if it RV's before she is out though. wink.gif

I'd go anywhere in the Caribbean. I've already been to plenty of places down there, and have never had a bad time. I'm a scuba diver, so I tend to lean toward the scuba destinations, but they're also great for non-divers as well. I've been to Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Grand Cayman, the Bahamas, Bonaire, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the British Virgin Islands. I've been to Cozumel and the BVI multiple times. Cozumel has the best diving (IMHO) and the BVI has the best experience. In the BVI we go bare-boating and sail around among the different islands; it's great! All of the places will take U.S. Dollars, but most will give you change in their local currency. If you're concerned about the exchange rate, convert your bucks into local money at a currency counter at the airport or bank, but then you have to remember what the intrinsic value of each bill is (ie how many Guilders per dollar, etc.). One warning - stay away from the Caribbean between July and November. That's hurricane season, and it's no fun getting caught in a big storm (unless you're a fan of big storms). You can find great discounts for November and December. Once you get into January the prices go back up.

Thanks for the advice... well said. With one exception, my solitary trip to the Bahamas landed several hundred of our business associates in the hospital with food poisoning however.... lesson learned... don't eat the curry at an all inclusive restaurant! unsure.gif Otherwise the snorkeling was wonderful!! biggrin.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Salvador da Bahia, Brazil where I want to buy a house / big apartment... Also visit other places in Brazil......And go back to places I love .. Mainly Spain and Cuba....Just want to get away from my northern italian town a few months a year....

Edited by umbertino

I had a former client visit Costa Rica and he was so impressed he picked up and moved there. The one statistic he loved to quote was that there were more teachers than policemen there. I think I would like to see a tropical island that is like that. Good luck with the plans to visit ... as much as I would love to go to a tropical island and lie on the beach I have found that using a cane on a sandy beach just doesn't work ... hahahaha

:)

smee2

I have a mobility disability that the RV is not going to solve, so I have to be careful about where I would go and what I could do.

What I have always wanted to do is the cruise that goes up the BC coast to Alaska during the season when the glaciers calve and iceburgs fall into the ocean. My neighbour did that cruise with her grown sons just this past summer and loved it. She said we can go together (she is the one who got me into the dinar investment) and that the cruise ship has elevators, since I cannot do stairs, and even has wheelchairs and she is willing to be my chair pusher any time I need that. She also said when she went that after an initial afternoon of sun the rest of cold, wet, foggy and she didn't see any calving of the glaciers. I suspect it was not the right season. But that is what I will be doing after RV. Then home to watch my new home being build.

smile.gif

smee2

We have wanted to do the Alaska cruise thing post RV !!! I bet its gorgeous......see ya' there !

I had a former client visit Costa Rica and he was so impressed he picked up and moved there. The one statistic he loved to quote was that there were more teachers than policemen there. I think I would like to see a tropical island that is like that. Good luck with the plans to visit ... as much as I would love to go to a tropical island and lie on the beach I have found that using a cane on a sandy beach just doesn't work ... hahahaha

:)

smee2

Once you're rich you can afford to go in style: http://www.zgapa.pl/...Sedan-chair.jpg

Of course, I'd hire bikini-clad bahamian ladies to tote my chair. :lol:

We have wanted to do the Alaska cruise thing post RV !!! I bet its gorgeous......see ya' there !

I lived in Alaska for 8yrs in the late 80's,Alaska is awesome and i tell everyone that wants to go some day -they need to go cause it's the best,I miss it all the time and would love to live there again. If you have the time it's best to drive as you see so much more,I will visit after the RV because my father is buried there and have not been back since 88,you will love the inside passage trip take care and good luck to us all!!