Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Non-Guru with a guarante

I am used to all you lopsters giving gloom and doom, but they have 60 billion in reserves not 25 billion. Not that it makes much difference in the overall scheme of things but at least use the correct figures when you are badmouthing someone else for their inaccuracies.

Oh how little you know. My figures are very accurate. Iraq has 25 billion US dollars, 25 billion Euros and around 10 billion pounds for a total of 60 billion. My post was giving the amount Iraq had in US dollars.

I forgive you....grasshoppa

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Iraqi dinar will RV. No lop, no RD, period.

For you people on here who insist that there will be no RV please do us all a favor and find another hobby and quit wasting your time. If you need help finding another hobby other than being negative and depressing, please message me and I'll be happy to assist you and point you in another direction.

Think about this whole dinar scenario like this:

The world/investors are playing poker with Shabbibi. Now, Shabbibi is sitting across the table from us wearing his aviator sunglasses and a baseball hat with the Iraqi flag logo on the front. Now, being one of the top 5 economists in the world or "poker players in the world" , he knows that if he gives us even the slightest look at the cards he is holding, his whole plan will fall apart. So what is Shabbibi going to do to avoid this? He is going to bluff and bluff, and tell the CBI to put out articles that will resemble a Redenomination aka a Lop. Now, this is a smart move on his part because if he indicates an RV to us or shows us his cards, us investors and the rest of the world will smell blood, and his country and his economic plan of 7 years in the making will be toast. Now, I do believe we are at the point in this investment, where Shabbibi will be showing his cards very soon, and we will indeed see that he was bluffing all along, and the currency will Revaluate. We just need to be patient and watch this process play out.

And just a friendly reminder for my lobsters out there: A lop is a a destruction of wealth. A revaluation is a creation of wealth. Do you really think after all these years of poverty in Iraq that Shabbibi would want to further destroy wealth? I will answer that: HELL NO! B)

Ok I'll play along... but what is your predicted rate if you don't mind me asking? Under or over .10?

• Upvote 1

My guess is between one dollar and the euro, it's been proven they can support that rate, so that's what I'm going with.

Why would they turn their citizens into millionaires overnight? Wouldn't that be economic suicide? Despite what some people might think, the average Iraqi isn't "poor," especially in Baghdad. Even a poor citizen has 100,000 IQD. Ask any soldier, vet or contractor who was there. In any event, if it does RV, .10 or lower with a slow rise seems more plausible, JMHO.

• Upvote 1

I will show you how into u I am...

Now thats just gross!! EWWWWWW!! Dont you wanna get to know me first? Sheesh....what happened to chivalry??

End Quote

lol.

Its all about girls beer and fishing on my boat....

End Quote

Girls... Ok.......................As for beer and fishing... I don't know if they can get deemed as " Real Man" qualifiers.......I'll just say " to each his own"...Peace

• Upvote 1

CBI: Average per capita income $ 4,400 per year and will arrive in 2016 for nine thousand dollars

Palm - the CBI predicted that the average Iraqi citizen's income in 2016 to nine thousand dollars.

The central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the average per capita income will reach after six years to nine thousand dollars a year, after that contribute to economic development activities in the development plan submitted as set by the government.

Saleh added that the average per capita income at the present time up to $ 4,400 and said that Iraq needs to invest capital to be able to confront the problems that hinder economic cooperation in the country.

He pointed out that the promotion of development will raise the production capacity and the active center of the high per capita income of Iraq, and will strengthen the ability of GDP and does the purchasing power in the market economy.

The United Nations reports have indicated that more than seven million Iraqis are living below the poverty line in the country, despite an increase in the size of Iraq's oil exports to 2.5 million barrels per day.

http://www.nakhelnew...ws.php?nid=6122

The Iraqi dinar will RV. No lop, no RD, period.

For you people on here who insist that there will be no RV please do us all a favor and find another hobby and quit wasting your time. If you need help finding another hobby other than being negative and depressing, please message me and I'll be happy to assist you and point you in another direction.

Think about this whole dinar scenario like this:

The world/investors are playing poker with Shabbibi. Now, Shabbibi is sitting across the table from us wearing his aviator sunglasses and a baseball hat with the Iraqi flag logo on the front. Now, being one of the top 5 economists in the world or "poker players in the world" , he knows that if he gives us even the slightest look at the cards he is holding, his whole plan will fall apart. So what is Shabbibi going to do to avoid this? He is going to bluff and bluff, and tell the CBI to put out articles that will resemble a Redenomination aka a Lop. Now, this is a smart move on his part because if he indicates an RV to us or shows us his cards, us investors and the rest of the world will smell blood, and his country and his economic plan of 7 years in the making will be toast. Now, I do believe we are at the point in this investment, where Shabbibi will be showing his cards very soon, and we will indeed see that he was bluffing all along, and the currency will Revaluate. We just need to be patient and watch this process play out.

And just a friendly reminder for my lobsters out there: A lop is a a destruction of wealth. A revaluation is a creation of wealth. Do you really think after all these years of poverty in Iraq that Shabbibi would want to further destroy wealth? I will answer that: HELL NO! B)

• Downvote 1

I'd like to buy into all the hype, but when the bottom fell out of the Dinar, that was about the time of the first gulf war. If I can recall correctly, there was something like 300 billion IQD in circulation. Now there is something like nearly 30 trillion of the new notes in circulation. The math doesn't add up quite right when you talk about $3.22 X 30 trillion IQD. For all this I think you would need David Copperfield at work here. I am still positive about an RV soon, but no where near the $3 dollar value.

GO..........................RV

HOW DO WE KNOW THAT THERE IS 30 TRILLION IN CIRCULATION? i MEAN, FOR SURE?

THEY SAY THAT IS THE NUMBER, THO I HAVE HEARD 4 TRILLION....BUT YOU ARE BASING YOUR LOP THEORY ON CIRCULATION NUMBERS FROM A GOVERNMENT THAT DOESN'T WANT US TO KNOW WHAT THE REAL NUMBERS ARE...BECAUSE IF WE DID, WE COULD TELEGRAPH THE RV AMOUNT THEY COULD support.

I BELIEVE THEY ARE LYING TO US, THAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THEIR AUCTION FOR A REASON, AND WILL RV TO RESTORE/CREATE WEALTH THEY NEED...

WEIGH THIS AGAINST PROPAGANDA ARTICLES, PHONY NUMBERS AND OTHER SMOKE, AND I THINK YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN.

THE RV ARGUMENT CARRIES MORE WEIGHT THAN OTHER EXPLANATIONS.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

• Upvote 1

HOW DO WE KNOW THAT THERE IS 30 TRILLION IN CIRCULATION? i MEAN, FOR SURE?

THEY SAY THAT IS THE NUMBER, THO I HAVE HEARD 4 TRILLION....BUT YOU ARE BASING YOUR LOP THEORY ON CIRCULATION NUMBERS FROM A GOVERNMENT THAT DOESN'T WANT US TO KNOW WHAT THE REAL NUMBERS ARE...BECAUSE IF WE DID, WE COULD TELEGRAPH THE RV AMOUNT THEY COULD support.

I BELIEVE THEY ARE LYING TO US, THAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THEIR AUCTION FOR A REASON, AND WILL RV TO RESTORE/CREATE WEALTH THEY NEED...

WEIGH THIS AGAINST PROPAGANDA ARTICLES, PHONY NUMBERS AND OTHER SMOKE, AND I THINK YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN.

THE RV ARGUMENT CARRIES MORE WEIGHT THAN OTHER EXPLANATIONS.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Thank you! I couldn't have said it better myself. These lobsters are going off of numbers that aren't even correct. And like you said, if we had the exact numbers we would have figured the rate out by now. I'm following the money B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you! I couldn't have said it better myself. These lobsters are going off of numbers that aren't even correct. And like you said, if we had the exact numbers we would have figured the rate out by now. I'm following the money B)

If they are lying to us, the world, the IMF, world bank, then how do you know the numbers are incorrect??? What have you seen that directly suppports the financial indicators being off by trillions?

Ok guys - how about a reality check - I am not a GURU by any measure, I am a Sr. business excecutive for a multi million dollar division and hold degrees in business and finance, with that said - There is an estimated M2 (only currency in savings, investments) value of 43 trillion dinars in circulation, there is only a combined estimated M1-M2-M3 ( this is ALL the money availible) value of 18 trillion US dollars in circulation. If the dinar RV is 1 to 1 against the US dollar there isn't enough money availible in the entire industrialized world to cash in against. All of this can be verified on the web, and no the FED's can not and will not print more money to cover the difference as that would destroy the worth of the U.S. dollar (even worse than it is now) and push us into higher inflation

A LOP is a likely senario if they want to reduce the amount of availible currency and then do an RV. A more realistic and more probable event would be an RV at $0.01 to $0.10 with a drop dead date to cash in or the large denomination bills become worthless. This pulls the Dinar back in country at a managable rate. After the large bills have been collected and destroyed, then push the rate up to a $2.00 to $2.75 rate, remember the most expensive currency in the industrialized world is the Kuwait Dinar which is around $3.50. Iraq may have a wealth of minerals in addition to the oil they have, however those minerals are in some of the most remote mountain country in the world and will take years to get at and begin to develop, until then it has no value. The only commodity that Iraq has to drive thier economy is oil, so the RV has to be based on the current value of oil and adjusted against the out put and the quality ( yes there are different types of oil and they carry an adjusted value, and any Oklahoma Oil Man should know this) of the oil they can produce.

Oh, one more thing a National RV is one of - if not the most closely guarded secrets in the world. I don't care who you are or what your contacts may be - you and they know NOTHING !!! There are no test screens, there is no advance prelude to the banks, nor are there any behind the curtain bank manager peeks at the new rate. It just shows up, just like the many RV's have in the past - no fanfare, no advance warnings, there is no special historical date or time, it can happen in the middle of the night or in the middle of the day. Obama doesn't have a say in it, just like Obama can't control the stock market.

Invest only what you can stand to lose and wait - if you can't wait don't buy - this could go on for another few years.

• Upvote 2

Ok guys - how about a reality check - I am not a GURU by any measure, I am a Sr. business excecutive for a multi million dollar division and hold degrees in business and finance, with that said - There is an estimated M2 (only currency in savings, investments) value of 43 trillion dinars in circulation, there is only a combined estimated M1-M2-M3 ( this is ALL the money availible) value of 18 trillion US dollars in circulation. If the dinar RV is 1 to 1 against the US dollar there isn't enough money availible in the entire industrialized world to cash in against. All of this can be verified on the web, and no the FED's can not and will not print more money to cover the difference as that would destroy the worth of the U.S. dollar (even worse than it is now) and push us into higher inflation

A LOP is a likely senario if they want to reduce the amount of availible currency and then do an RV. A more realistic and more probable event would be an RV at $0.01 to $0.10 with a drop dead date to cash in or the large denomination bills become worthless. This pulls the Dinar back in country at a managable rate. After the large bills have been collected and destroyed, then push the rate up to a $2.00 to $2.75 rate, remember the most expensive currency in the industrialized world is the Kuwait Dinar which is around $3.50. Iraq may have a wealth of minerals in addition to the oil they have, however those minerals are in some of the most remote mountain country in the world and will take years to get at and begin to develop, until then it has no value. The only commodity that Iraq has to drive thier economy is oil, so the RV has to be based on the current value of oil and adjusted against the out put and the quality ( yes there are different types of oil and they carry an adjusted value, and any Oklahoma Oil Man should know this) of the oil they can produce.

Oh, one more thing a National RV is one of - if not the most closely guarded secrets in the world. I don't care who you are or what your contacts may be - you and they know NOTHING !!! There are no test screens, there is no advance prelude to the banks, nor are there any behind the curtain bank manager peeks at the new rate. It just shows up, just like the many RV's have in the past - no fanfare, no advance warnings, there is no special historical date or time, it can happen in the middle of the night or in the middle of the day. Obama doesn't have a say in it, just like Obama can't control the stock market.

Invest only what you can stand to lose and wait - if you can't wait don't buy - this could go on for another few years.

Exactly what I've been trying to tell people for a long time. Of course I just get negatives and get kicked off sites. I don't know why people just can't grasp this scenario. They will make up any excuse to fit what outcome they desire. Fact of the matter is nothing has happened yet when the majority of these people would have bet their lives on a huge RV by now. Just because you want something so badly and you've been told by so many nameless, faceless strangers on the internet that its plausible does not make it true. There's no reason to get angry and defenseless about it either. I encourage everyone to think for themselves. If they want to think they will be mega-millionaires overnight, more power to them. I would just ask them to look at facts and use common sense.

• Upvote 1

I did understand what you said... I only added... IF ONLY...... Now .... What is it you don't understand ?

What's your theory on the outcome? Just curious.

I did understand what you said... I only added... IF ONLY...... Now .... What is it you don't understand ?

• Upvote 1

I , like you and many / most here.....would obviously love for it to go up straight at 1 USD / EUR...Which would mean a 100,000% ( 1,000 times our Capital) profit.....

That's why I asked you if you , in your statement / forecast , would take into consideration a cut of zeros or not... That would make an Ocean of Difference ( and profit) , right?

Realistically....I tend to think it might RV at 0.10 or around that rate ( maybe growing gradually after that)... OR.....It also might go to 1 ( or even more) USD /EUR but in a castrated way... In which case we wouldn't earn anything or at least not so much ( if more than 1:1) ... I hope it won't be like that.. But we can't exclude that scenario....JMHO....

Peace to you and Good Luck to all of us.

I , like you and many / most here.....would obviously love for it to go up straight at 1 USD / EUR...Which would mean a 100,000% ( 1,000 times our Capital) profit.....

That's why I asked you if you , in your statement / forecast , would take into consideration a cut of zeros or not... That would make an Ocean of Difference ( and profit) , right?

Realistically....I tend to think it might RV at 0.10 or around that rate ( maybe growing gradually after that)... OR.....It also might go to 1 ( or even more) USD /EUR but in a castrated way... In which case we wouldn't earn anything or at least not so much ( if more than 1:1) ... I hope it won't be like that.. But we can't exclude that scenario....JMHO....

Your thinking is very reasonable and I respect it. I am heavily invested in this, and at a .10 cent RV I would be doing backflips, I guess at this point we are at the mercy of the CBI, and what will be, will be :D

Your thinking is very reasonable and I respect it. I am heavily invested in this, and at a .10 cent RV I would be doing backflips, I guess at this point we are at the mercy of the CBI, and what will be, will be :D

• Upvote 2

Exactly what I've been trying to tell people for a long time. Of course I just get negatives and get kicked off sites. I don't know why people just can't grasp this scenario. They will make up any excuse to fit what outcome they desire. Fact of the matter is nothing has happened yet when the majority of these people would have bet their lives on a huge RV by now. Just because you want something so badly and you've been told by so many nameless, faceless strangers on the internet that its plausible does not make it true. There's no reason to get angry and defenseless about it either. I encourage everyone to think for themselves. If they want to think they will be mega-millionaires overnight, more power to them. I would just ask them to look at facts and use common sense.

All it takes is 20-30 minutes on the web and all the answers are clear. This is not rocket science, it is basic economics. I am amazed at the blind followers that there are in this. What is true for the US Marines is also true in life - Hope Is Not A Plan.

One other point that can be found on the IRS web site as clear as it can be - currency exchange is NOT a capital gains issue no matter how long you have held the currency - the profit is taxed as regular income, so depending on what state you live in and the amount of profit you make the federal, state, county and city taxes could cost you nearly 50%, not at 15% cap gain income. You need to set the taxes aside or make an advance payment, there will be no special collection by the IRS, it will be done via your normal tax filing, and if you do not set it aside and don't have it to pay, you could loose it all. I'm not bashing anything with this info, it is availible to anyone who can search the web - GET INFORMED PEOPLE - STOP DRINKING THE COOLAID - everythig I have posted can be confirmed with a short trip through the web - unlike the Gurus and thier unnamed intel.

Edited by andya96

Thank you.....And what you stated is of course very true... One can be reasonable all one wants but in the end we're at the mercy of Iraq Powers That Be and the CBI ( and whomever is behind it).....The Logics they use are just their very own....Hopefully they'll be enlightened enough and able to do the Best for their Country, their People ( and consequently also for us Investors)

• Upvote 1