Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Non-Guru with a guarante

Pre-war the dinar traded $3.22 for 1 dinar. The value of the dinar deteriorated due to the war causing chaos, corruption, goods & services to be interruped and raids on the countries currency reserves by its dictator SO-DAMN-INSANE.

Before the war 25 dinar banknote was equal to $80± USD. With inflation, lack of security and other factors the dinar lost its value making it almost worthless. The United States of America along with a few other countries pitched in to help shore up the CBI (later with cash, gold stolen by SO-DAMN-INSANE and frozen assets).

“Jerry” Bremer who was in charge of Iraq after 2003 intervention as the Coalition Provisional Authority exchanged the old dinar banknotes and replaced them with what is referred to as Bremer banknotes. Three zeros where added to the banknotes. Between Oct. 2003 and Jan. 2004 the exchange took place. An old 25 dinar banknote are now a 25,000 dinar banknote. Today after adding the 3 zeros to the 25 dinar banknote, a 25,000 dinar banknote is equal to $21± USD (using 1170 IQD/1 USD).

In June of 2004 Bremer formally transferred limited souverignty to Iraq’s Interim Government. The CBI operating as an independent entity headed by Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi (the Banking Law was issued Sept. 2003). Dr. Shabibi was charged with, Maintaining price stability, Manage foreign reserves, Issuing and managing the Iraqi currency among other things. Hence daily auctions.

As inflation and security conditions got a little better the CBI started toying with the Idea of increasing the value of the IQD. It was stated that when the rate of exchange reaches 1,000 IQD/1 USD, the IQD would be made par to the USD (at that time the rate was 1,450 IQD /1 USD) and eventually in due time would be going back to pre-war value.

In June 2006 talk was to remove 3 zeros from 1,000 IQD so as to equal 1 USD. Wow great, so if the exchange rate is 1 IQD/ 1 USD that’s $1,000,000 USD for my 1,000,000 IQD. (wishful thinking).

As time goes on more information and details start to be released making things a little more clear but still foggy. Reasons for removing the 3 zeros are twofold:

1) inflation has caused prices to skyrocket. Something that cost $4 USD pre-war was 1 and ¼ IQD where as today not counting inflation would be 4,680 IQD. Something costing $250 USD would be 292,500 IQD again not counting inflation. Meaning you need to carry suitcase with you to keep your money in to go shopping. This has been one of the reasons stated by the CBI. Reduce piles of IQD being carried around. This is why the coins where pulled out of circulation, can you imagine carrying around 100,000 IQD in coins (about $85.50± USD) in you pockets. That’s 1,000 one hundred dinar coins or 4,000 twentyfive dinar coins. The fifty dinar coins where stolen or lost somehow. No coins are in circulation.

2) As stated earlier (2007) by the CBI to increase the value of the IQD to be par with the USD, by moving the decimal point 3 places (old timers should remember this). 1 USD divided by 1,000 IQD equals 0.001. Moving the decimal point 3 places 0.001 IQD is now 001.0 IQD exchange rate would be 1 IQD/1 USD. Then move decimal point 3 places on the currency, 1,000,000.00 IQD, the 3 decimals from the currency would be 1,000.00 IQD*.

Also a second way to reach the same results are, their example not mine is 1,000,000 IQD after lifting the 3 zeros currency would be 1,000 IQD. The zeros are removed from the currency and not the value, and then the exchange rate made par 1 IQD/1 USD**. Same results either way.

* $1 USD divided by 1,000 IQD = $0.001 USD; 1 IQD X $001.0 USD = $1 USD, 1,000,000 IQD – 000 = 1,000 IQD X $001.0 USD = $1,000 USD

** 1,000,000 IQD – 000 = 1,000 IQD X $1 USD (par) = $1,000 USD

$1.00 USD/ 1 IQD and later gradually growing back to $3.22 USD / 1 IQD as stated by the CBI (again in 2007) and maybe even higher as oil production improves…….

Depends on when and who you bought your dinar and how long you continue to hold your dinar as to what your profit will be in the end…… using the above examples 1,000 IQD (or 1 million minus 3 zeros) X $3.22 USD could return you $3,220 or more per million purchased.

I purchased my first dinar in 2004 (Nov. will be 7 years), and I will admit to the millionaire pie in the sky hook, line and sinker. But at this point with all the research from newspapers (middle east and european), having a muslim friend translate, videos, news bulletins from the CBI in pdf form (ones you can’t copy and paste to a language translator) and other documents. This is the reason for my thoughts as to what is going to happen in the future, and that future is still a year or two away…….

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'd like to buy into all the hype, but when the bottom fell out of the Dinar, that was about the time of the first gulf war. If I can recall correctly, there was something like 300 billion IQD in circulation. Now there is something like nearly 30 trillion of the new notes in circulation. The math doesn't add up quite right when you talk about $3.22 X 30 trillion IQD. For all this I think you would need David Copperfield at work here. I am still positive about an RV soon, but no where near the $3 dollar value.

GO..........................RV

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I'd like to buy into all the hype, but when the bottom fell out of the Dinar, that was about the time of the first gulf war. If I can recall correctly, there was something like 300 billion IQD in circulation. Now there is something like nearly 30 trillion of the new notes in circulation. The math doesn't add up quite right when you talk about $3.22 X 30 trillion IQD. For all this I think you would need David Copperfield at work here. I am still positive about an RV soon, but no where near the $3 dollar value.

They have much less than 30 trillion, it's about 4 trillion, and at a 1:1 ratio, it is very possible.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

They have much less than 30 trillion, it's about 4 trillion, and at a 1:1 ratio, it is very possible.

Unfortunately the only place that 4 trillion dinar comes up is in arabish translations. The information available from the CBI and IMF sites does not support that small of an amount in circulation.

Another issue that people do not take into account when determining currency value is that physical currency is not the only part that has to be accounted for. What about the 30 trillion or so electronic dinar that is out there?

By the way, your 'lop is a destruction of wealth' statement is completely inaccurate as it is a value neutral event. It's a 'monetary illusion' - there is no value gained or lost in the process.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

with all due respect --------- how do you have electricity-------after that snow storm ,,,,???? did you pay off electic company in dinars ???

• Upvote 1

The Iraqi dinar will RV. No lop, no RD, period.

For you people on here who insist that there will be no RV please do us all a favor and find another hobby and quit wasting your time. If you need help finding another hobby other than being negative and depressing, please message me and I'll be happy to assist you and point you in another direction.

Think about this whole dinar scenario like this:

The world/investors are playing poker with Shabbibi. Now, Shabbibi is sitting across the table from us wearing his aviator sunglasses and a baseball hat with the Iraqi flag logo on the front. Now, being one of the top 5 economists in the world or "poker players in the world" , he knows that if he gives us even the slightest look at the cards he is holding, his whole plan will fall apart. So what is Shabbibi going to do to avoid this? He is going to bluff and bluff, and tell the CBI to put out articles that will resemble a Redenomination aka a Lop. Now, this is a smart move on his part because if he indicates an RV to us or shows us his cards, us investors and the rest of the world will smell blood, and his country and his economic plan of 7 years in the making will be toast. Now, I do believe we are at the point in this investment, where Shabbibi will be showing his cards very soon, and we will indeed see that he was bluffing all along, and the currency will Revaluate. We just need to be patient and watch this process play out.

And just a friendly reminder for my lobsters out there: A lop is a a destruction of wealth. A revaluation is a creation of wealth. Do you really think after all these years of poverty in Iraq that Shabbibi would want to further destroy wealth? I will answer that: HELL NO! B)

Yes, steveflex, please point me in another direction. I too need another 'hobby' because dismantling amateurs like you is getting too easy. But then again, this is more than a hobby isn't it. It's people's money. Your whole post is complete internet hype without a shred of basic economic principles in it.

A LOP is not a destruction of wealth. All prices in the economy will be adjusted accordingly so that it is neutral. And Iraq cannot declare itself a thousand times wealthier just by saying so. Even if they did declare that one Dinar was now magically worth one dollar. Who is going to give up or exchange a dollar for one Dinar and how can they enforce it. Even if the Dinar is down to 4trillion (it is not, around 30 trillion is more accurate) where are the 4 trillion Dollars going to come from? The CBI only has around 25 billion US dollars in its reserve and is trying to get more according to Shabibi. An RV of any kind would cause massive hyper inflation and economic chaos. And even if Iraq's economy improves overtime and they start exporting the oil that's in the ground, that still does not guarantee improvement in the currency. An improving economy will demand more imports of goods which a low valued dinar would be an advantage for Iraq.

Shabibi's playing poker? It's that secret stuff again isn't it. Shabibi doesn't want you to know about it but you've cracked the code and found out what he's really going to do. Well congratulations. I have posted the following before:

Sorry steve flex, but all this "secret society" nonsense is getting old. Iraq has already announced they will "RD based on Turkey" and openly described their new banknotes in detail (the banknotes that most "secret society" Dinar pumpers swore blind wouldn't happen because new notes = a lop) and are now scrabbling round like headless chickens trying to invent plausible sounding conspiracies to avoid admitting their deception. The only people who use "RV" are the pumpers who fail miserably at getting *anything* right, week after week, year after year. You cannot reprice everything & every bank account in the nation *and* change all banknotes and related logistics (ATM's, banknote counting machines, etc) in secrecy all in the space of 24hrs. That's complete nonsense that stretches gullibility to the limits. The only reason the pumpers are pumping this secrecy stuff is to create excuses to keep the "RV" illusion alive now that they're being overtly contradicted by the ICB on an almost daily basis. They've switched from plausibility to paranoia & propaganda tactics called "appeal to authority" : "I have secret intel contacts, therefore do not question me because everyone else is wrong" is what 99% of pumpers come out with every day. And it's utter claptrap.

So in summation, there will be an RD, no RV (but maybe ever so slightly over time, maybe decades)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Yes, steveflex, please point me in another direction. I too need another 'hobby' because dismantling amateurs like you is getting too easy. But then again, this is more than a hobby isn't it. It's people's money. Your whole post is complete internet hype without a shred of basic economic principles in it.

A LOP is not a destruction of wealth. All prices in the economy will be adjusted accordingly so that it is neutral. And Iraq cannot declare itself a thousand times wealthier just by saying so. Even if they did declare that one Dinar was now magically worth one dollar. Who is going to give up or exchange a dollar for one Dinar and how can they enforce it. Even if the Dinar is down to 4trillion (it is not, around 30 trillion is more accurate) where are the 4 trillion Dollars going to come from? The CBI only has around 25 billion US dollars in its reserve and is trying to get more according to Shabibi. An RV of any kind would cause massive hyper inflation and economic chaos. And even if Iraq's economy improves overtime and they start exporting the oil that's in the ground, that still does not guarantee improvement in the currency. An improving economy will demand more imports of goods which a low valued dinar would be an advantage for Iraq.

Shabibi's playing poker? It's that secret stuff again isn't it. Shabibi doesn't want you to know about it but you've cracked the code and found out what he's really going to do. Well congratulations. I have posted the following before:

Sorry steve flex, but all this "secret society" nonsense is getting old. Iraq has already announced they will "RD based on Turkey" and openly described their new banknotes in detail (the banknotes that most "secret society" Dinar pumpers swore blind wouldn't happen because new notes = a lop) and are now scrabbling round like headless chickens trying to invent plausible sounding conspiracies to avoid admitting their deception. The only people who use "RV" are the pumpers who fail miserably at getting *anything* right, week after week, year after year. You cannot reprice everything & every bank account in the nation *and* change all banknotes and related logistics (ATM's, banknote counting machines, etc) in secrecy all in the space of 24hrs. That's complete nonsense that stretches gullibility to the limits. The only reason the pumpers are pumping this secrecy stuff is to create excuses to keep the "RV" illusion alive now that they're being overtly contradicted by the ICB on an almost daily basis. They've switched from plausibility to paranoia & propaganda tactics called "appeal to authority" : "I have secret intel contacts, therefore do not question me because everyone else is wrong" is what 99% of pumpers come out with every day. And it's utter claptrap.

So in summation, there will be an RD, no RV (but maybe ever so slightly over time, maybe decades)

There you are pudge! I was waiting for you to comment. I appreciate your thoughts and so called knowledge on the Dinar, but I have to disagree with you. If you read your articles closely, you will see that Iraq said they can learn from what Turkey did, they never said they were going to follow what they did. Turkey and Iraq are 2 totally different scenarios, but I'm an amateur so what do i know. I'm happy to see you have the answers and apparently you know for a fact that Iraq will LOP. Nobody knows the exact amount in circulation, and nobody knows all of the complete details going on that we can't see. I think its foolish to believe that Iraq is telling us everything they intend to do, after proving they have lied over and over again. So if you choose to believe the RD articles, then be my guest, but I call it bluffing ! Like it or not pudge, a Revaluation is in the cards, but thats just my opinion B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

The Iraqi dinar will RV. No lop, no RD, period.

For you people on here who insist that there will be no RV please do us all a favor and find another hobby and quit wasting your time. If you need help finding another hobby other than being negative and depressing, please message me and I'll be happy to assist you and point you in another direction.

Think about this whole dinar scenario like this:

The world/investors are playing poker with Shabbibi. Now, Shabbibi is sitting across the table from us wearing his aviator sunglasses and a baseball hat with the Iraqi flag logo on the front. Now, being one of the top 5 economists in the world or "poker players in the world" , he knows that if he gives us even the slightest look at the cards he is holding, his whole plan will fall apart. So what is Shabbibi going to do to avoid this? He is going to bluff and bluff, and tell the CBI to put out articles that will resemble a Redenomination aka a Lop. Now, this is a smart move on his part because if he indicates an RV to us or shows us his cards, us investors and the rest of the world will smell blood, and his country and his economic plan of 7 years in the making will be toast. Now, I do believe we are at the point in this investment, where Shabbibi will be showing his cards very soon, and we will indeed see that he was bluffing all along, and the currency will Revaluate. We just need to be patient and watch this process play out.

And just a friendly reminder for my lobsters out there: A lop is a a destruction of wealth. A revaluation is a creation of wealth. Do you really think after all these years of poverty in Iraq that Shabbibi would want to further destroy wealth? I will answer that: HELL NO! B)

Yep. +1

• Upvote 2

I am used to all you lopsters giving gloom and doom, but they have 60 billion in reserves not 25 billion. Not that it makes much difference in the overall scheme of things but at least use the correct figures when you are badmouthing someone else for their inaccuracies.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I am used to all you lopsters giving gloom and doom, but they have 60 billion in reserves not 25 billion. Not that it makes much difference in the overall scheme of things but at least use the correct figures when you are badmouthing someone else for their inaccuracies.

Actually if you wanna get technical, there is probly around 25 billion USD......the total 60 billion that's in its reserves is a combination of currencies...I believe it was states that 45% was USD, 45% was in euro and the other 10% in some other currencies.....

I could be off by just a little LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Actually if you wanna get technical, there is probly around 25 billion USD......the total 60 billion that's in its reserves is a combination of currencies...I believe it was states that 45% was USD, 45% was in euro and the other 10% in some other currencies.....

I could be off by just a little LOL

Whats the point dude? We all kmo theres a chance of an RD at this point...why the need to continually bring up every single time u post? The breaking down the reserve figs...why? So u feel smart...most can read keep....i just dont get this post....60 bilion is 60 billion...I dont really care if its all in pennies

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11

Whats the point dude? We all kmo theres a chance of an RD at this point...why the need to continually bring up every single time u post? The breaking down the reserve figs...why? So u feel smart...most can read keep....i just dont get this post....60 bilion is 60 billion...I dont really care if its all in pennies

Was anyone talking to you? Was this reply even talking about a RD? No to both of those questions....

Why do you get so whiney and upset when reading conversations involving other people?? I think you should stop stalking me and find a new fling...... laugh.gif

Was correcting tropics because he was trying to tell someone to at least be accurate when they post numbers and was just pointing out that he probly is VERY close to being right on target.....Im soooooo sorry that just ruined your weekend! laugh.gif Maybe you should get out and take a walk or something?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

It sure is....the only question is how it comes about....straight up? or after a RD?

Lol bless your little heart keep....I didnt kno u werent talking to me but heres where u mentioned the RD

Was anyone talking to you? Was this reply even talking about a RD? No to both of those questions....

Why do you get so whiney and upset when reading conversations involving other people?? I think you should stop stalking me and find a new fling...... laugh.gif

Was correcting tropics because he was trying to tell someone to at least be accurate when they post numbers and was just pointing out that he probly is VERY close to being right on target.....Im soooooo sorry that just ruined your weekend! laugh.gif Maybe you should get out and take a walk or something?

Again w the insults....I expect nothing less when I look at your profile pic....you know I would definitely take you more serious as you do your research....if it wasnt for that pic!

And you are giving lessons on Rudeness....LMAOOOOOOOO

You hardly ruin my weekend little man....see I check this stuff from my phone....Im not propped up behind a computer in a little apartment some where....Im out on my boat fishing enjoying a beautiful south florida day!

Anyways keep...u enjoy ur weekend....rub that mommas belly

Edited by JWJW11
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Lol bless your little heart keep....I didnt kno u werent talking to me but heres where u mentioned the RD

Again w the insults....I expect nothing less when I look at your profile pic....you know I would definitely take you more serious as you do your research....if it wasnt for that pic!

And you are giving lessons on Rudeness....LMAOOOOOOOO

Yep....I sure did mention that further back in the post, but was not talking about it with the statements I made about the reserves, correcting someone else....that had nothing to do with a RD, only the reserves but thats the comment you decided to reply with some garbage getting all upset.....if your gonna make comments, at least keep them relevant to what your replying to....

You dont have to take anything I say serious.....because its obvious how much you really know about something you invested your money in....

Everytime I have a message on my profile, guess who is on the list on who visited my page?? Ill give you a hint........

ITS YOU!! laugh.gif What is it that makes you soooo fascinated with me?? I know Im cute and all but Im kinda taken..... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yep....I sure did mention that further back in the post, but was not talking about it with the statements I made about the reserves, correcting someone else....that had nothing to do with a RD, only the reserves but thats the comment you decided to reply with some garbage getting all upset.....if your gonna make comments, at least keep them relevant to what your replying to....

You dont have to take anything I say serious.....because its obvious how much you really know about something you invested your money in....

Everytime I have a message on my profile, guess who is on the list on who visited my page?? Ill give you a hint........

ITS YOU!! laugh.gif What is it that makes you soooo fascinated with me?? I know Im cute and all but Im kinda taken..... biggrin.gif

Lmao!!! Keeping my points on topic???? Dude u still havent answered my question!!! Lmaooo

Keep the 5k i put into this was gone to me along time ago! I couldnt careless...it doesnt even exsist to me anymore! This is a gamble there keep...im just bankin on the odds....you? What u got? Bankin on the odds you can stop turnin that wrench?

Lol hold on...you have it set when someone checks your profile it messages you????? OMG ROTFL LMAOOOO!!! Dude thats to funny....I check your profile cause I question your intent....

Again have a good day there baby boy

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Lmao!!! Keeping my points on topic???? Dude u still havent answered my question!!! Lmaooo

Keep the 5k i put into this was gone to me along time ago! I couldnt careless...it doesnt even exsist to me anymore! This is a gamble there keep...im just bankin on the odds....you? What u got? Bankin on the odds you can stop turnin that wrench?

Lol hold on...you have it set when someone checks your profile it messages you????? OMG ROTFL LMAOOOO!!! Dude thats to funny....I check your profile cause I question your intent....

Again have a good day there baby boy

Regardless of how much I make off this I love what I do....its a hobby....not a job.....so Ill be doing it for years and will love every minute of it.....dont be jealous....you can do something you love to do as well.....

You check my profile every couple of days to check up on me and what Im doing......your stalking me....lol while your "on your boat fishing enjoying a beautiful sunny day" hahahaha hmmmm whats the real problem here?? Me talking about reserves and RDs and such or you outside on your "boat" enjoying a great sunny day while tracking my every move and comment on the internet?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Regardless of how much I make off this I love what I do....its a hobby....not a job.....so Ill be doing it for years and will love every minute of it.....dont be jealous....you can do something you love to do as well.....

You check my profile every couple of days to check up on me and what Im doing......your stalking me....lol while your "on your boat fishing enjoying a beautiful sunny day" hahahaha hmmmm whats the real problem here?? Me talking about reserves and RDs and such or you outside on your "boat" enjoying a great sunny day while tracking my every move and comment on the internet?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Lol the problem is your tired rd/lop crap just so u feel smart.....u should come down and go out fishing w me someday....I will show you how into u I am...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Pre-war the dinar traded $3.22 for 1 dinar. The value of the dinar deteriorated due to the war causing chaos, corruption, goods & services to be interruped and raids on the countries currency reserves by its dictator SO-DAMN-INSANE.

Before the war 25 dinar banknote was equal to $80± USD. With inflation, lack of security and other factors the dinar lost its value making it almost worthless. The United States of America along with a few other countries pitched in to help shore up the CBI (later with cash, gold stolen by SO-DAMN-INSANE and frozen assets).

“Jerry” Bremer who was in charge of Iraq after 2003 intervention as the Coalition Provisional Authority exchanged the old dinar banknotes and replaced them with what is referred to as Bremer banknotes. Three zeros where added to the banknotes. Between Oct. 2003 and Jan. 2004 the exchange took place. An old 25 dinar banknote are now a 25,000 dinar banknote. Today after adding the 3 zeros to the 25 dinar banknote, a 25,000 dinar banknote is equal to $21± USD (using 1170 IQD/1 USD).

In June of 2004 Bremer formally transferred limited souverignty to Iraq’s Interim Government. The CBI operating as an independent entity headed by Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi (the Banking Law was issued Sept. 2003). Dr. Shabibi was charged with, Maintaining price stability, Manage foreign reserves, Issuing and managing the Iraqi currency among other things. Hence daily auctions.

As inflation and security conditions got a little better the CBI started toying with the Idea of increasing the value of the IQD. It was stated that when the rate of exchange reaches 1,000 IQD/1 USD, the IQD would be made par to the USD (at that time the rate was 1,450 IQD /1 USD) and eventually in due time would be going back to pre-war value.

In June 2006 talk was to remove 3 zeros from 1,000 IQD so as to equal 1 USD. Wow great, so if the exchange rate is 1 IQD/ 1 USD that’s $1,000,000 USD for my 1,000,000 IQD. (wishful thinking).

As time goes on more information and details start to be released making things a little more clear but still foggy. Reasons for removing the 3 zeros are twofold:

1) inflation has caused prices to skyrocket. Something that cost $4 USD pre-war was 1 and ¼ IQD where as today not counting inflation would be 4,680 IQD. Something costing $250 USD would be 292,500 IQD again not counting inflation. Meaning you need to carry suitcase with you to keep your money in to go shopping. This has been one of the reasons stated by the CBI. Reduce piles of IQD being carried around. This is why the coins where pulled out of circulation, can you imagine carrying around 100,000 IQD in coins (about $85.50± USD) in you pockets. That’s 1,000 one hundred dinar coins or 4,000 twentyfive dinar coins. The fifty dinar coins where stolen or lost somehow. No coins are in circulation.

2) As stated earlier (2007) by the CBI to increase the value of the IQD to be par with the USD, by moving the decimal point 3 places (old timers should remember this). 1 USD divided by 1,000 IQD equals 0.001. Moving the decimal point 3 places 0.001 IQD is now 001.0 IQD exchange rate would be 1 IQD/1 USD. Then move decimal point 3 places on the currency, 1,000,000.00 IQD, the 3 decimals from the currency would be 1,000.00 IQD*.

Also a second way to reach the same results are, their example not mine is 1,000,000 IQD after lifting the 3 zeros currency would be 1,000 IQD. The zeros are removed from the currency and not the value, and then the exchange rate made par 1 IQD/1 USD**. Same results either way.

* $1 USD divided by 1,000 IQD = $0.001 USD; 1 IQD X $001.0 USD = $1 USD, 1,000,000 IQD – 000 = 1,000 IQD X $001.0 USD = $1,000 USD

** 1,000,000 IQD – 000 = 1,000 IQD X $1 USD (par) = $1,000 USD

$1.00 USD/ 1 IQD and later gradually growing back to $3.22 USD / 1 IQD as stated by the CBI (again in 2007) and maybe even higher as oil production improves…….

Depends on when and who you bought your dinar and how long you continue to hold your dinar as to what your profit will be in the end…… using the above examples 1,000 IQD (or 1 million minus 3 zeros) X $3.22 USD could return you $3,220 or more per million purchased.

I purchased my first dinar in 2004 (Nov. will be 7 years), and I will admit to the millionaire pie in the sky hook, line and sinker. But at this point with all the research from newspapers (middle east and european), having a muslim friend translate, videos, news bulletins from the CBI in pdf form (ones you can’t copy and paste to a language translator) and other documents. This is the reason for my thoughts as to what is going to happen in the future, and that future is still a year or two away…….

So you get to rant about your viewpoint but anyone who disagrees with you is not welcmoe on this forum and should go take up knitting...yeah okay. I am fully prepared to wait another 5-7 yeas maybe as long as ten years. I would be SHOCKD if anything happenned sooner but I am prepared to wait that time period. I'm also not going to go away and take up knitting or stamp collecting so deal with it. Also its funny you refer to this as a hobby unlike most of us who refer to it as an investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol the problem is your tired rd/lop crap just so u feel smart.....

No, I feel so smart because I have done my own research and due diligence to find real answers outside the plague of false information that runs wild all over dinar land!! YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

u should come down and go out fishing w me someday....

I would love to!!!

I will show you how into u I am...

Now thats just gross!! EWWWWWW!! Dont you wanna get to know me first? Sheesh....what happened to chivalry?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1