Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AL-Maliki to Whitehouse

U.S.: President To Host Iraqi PM In December

November 4, 2011

U.S. President Barack Obama will host Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki at the White House beginning Dec. 12, according to a statement released by White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, KUNA reported Nov. 4. The leaders will hold talks on strengthening the U.S.-Iraqi partnership.

Whitehouse

• Upvote 2

They want $5.00 dollars to read this information. Don't get me wrong, I do think all American's should be kept up with world events. I think you should have added that in your post. This is great information that most of the Dinar family would be into, due to the RV. I just want to say thanks for the post. :D

November 4, 2011

U.S. President Barack Obama will host Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki at the White House beginning Dec. 12, according to a statement released by White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, KUNA reported Nov. 4. The leaders will hold talks on strengthening the U.S.-Iraqi partnership.

Whitehouse

I heard Obama was going to offer Maliki, Eric holders jobohmy.gif

• Upvote 3

They want $5.00 dollars to read this information. Don't get me wrong, I do think all American's should be kept up with world events. I think you should have added that in your post. This is great information that most of the Dinar family would be into, due to the RV. I just want to say thanks for the post. :D

Here is an article from where Stratfor states the source was:

Obama to host Al-Maliki at White House next month

Politics 11/4/2011 8:19:00 PM

WASHINGTON, Nov 4 (KUNA) -- The White House said on Friday that President Barack Obama will host Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki next month in Washington.

"President Obama looks forward to welcoming Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki to the White House on December 12. The two leaders will hold talks on deepening the comprehensive strategic partnership between the United States and Iraq", said White House Press Secretary Jay Carney in a statement.

"The President honors the sacrifices and achievements of all those who have served in Iraq, and of the Iraqi people, to reach this moment full of promise for an enduring US-Iraq friendship", he added.

Obama announced last month that withdrawal of US troops from Iraq will be completed by the end of the year.

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2201013&Language=en

Oh, and there is no charge for the KUNA site. :D

Edited by HopefulTxn

Thanks GinaG - I've posted Stratfors intel numerous times before and have qaulifed those posts with full disclosure that I am not shilling for them. I post the relevant intell and do not recieve any compensation for sharing the intel with the DV community even though I pay for the service. I place the Stratfor link there not to entice anyone to purchase their service but so all can see the source of the intell.

Anyway - Biden to Baghdad and Al-Malaki to the White House is good news for all concerned.

• Upvote 1

Here is an article from where Stratfor states the source was:

Obama to host Al-Maliki at White House next month

Politics 11/4/2011 8:19:00 PM

WASHINGTON, Nov 4 (KUNA) -- The White House said on Friday that President Barack Obama will host Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki next month in Washington.

"President Obama looks forward to welcoming Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki to the White House on December 12. The two leaders will hold talks on deepening the comprehensive strategic partnership between the United States and Iraq", said White House Press Secretary Jay Carney in a statement.

"The President honors the sacrifices and achievements of all those who have served in Iraq, and of the Iraqi people, to reach this moment full of promise for an enduring US-Iraq friendship", he added.

Obama announced last month that withdrawal of US troops from Iraq will be completed by the end of the year.

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2201013&Language=en

Oh, and there is no charge for the KUNA site. :D

Thanks for the full article. The difference between KUNA and Stratfor is KUNA is a news agency and Stratfor is a geopolitcal analysis think tank. The information I posted correctly referred to KUNA as the source and did not cost anyone here a penny. Stratfor provides deeper analysis of the ME and other areas/subjects of the world, including finance for a fee but, that is not why I posted the link; just sharing the relevant intel folks - that's all. B)

George

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight..... Joe Biden is going to iraq, and malaki is coming to the US????? kinda confusing

Yeah Maliki wants to be gone and Biden in the country when Sadr is taken out. So all Sadr's followers can blame the americans., and Biden can say, see you need us. They took out your cleric. (he's a terrorist at best)

Maybe the talks will be about the Iraqi forces and whether they can defend themselves against an Iranian strike, and what role we will play in that invasion. What ever the reason let's pray it will be more than just talk. Still! GO RV! B)

November 4, 2011

Whitehouse

Getting a taste of real freedom. :)

Edited by uncirculd