Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

very interesting article from other side

rozder

"Randy’s view is that the rate must allow Iraq to meet their budget."

Oil revenues is what gets Iraq to meet their budget....doesnt matter what their currency value is, they operate off of oil revenues which is in USD....so a rise in value of the dinar will not change whether they can meet their budget or not, only the value of the budget that they announce in IDQ

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

"Randy’s view is that the rate must allow Iraq to meet their budget."

Oil revenues is what gets Iraq to meet their budget....doesnt matter what their currency value is, they operate off of oil revenues which is in USD....so a rise in value of the dinar will not change whether they can meet their budget or not, only the value of the budget that they announce in IDQ

Keep,

You remind me of the kid in my college class who challenges the teacher on everything he is teaching, meanwhile the teacher has a doctorates degree and has been teaching for the past 40 years. Don't look too much into things. Accept the fact that the RV will happen, no lop, and when it does you will have made a lot of money. :D

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

Two of The Most Common RV Questions

2011-11-02 12:02:07

By Elevation Co.

While no one is an expert on the Iraqi RV in terms of correctly predicting a date and a rate, we try to surround ourselves with people who we feel exercise a great deal of grounded common sense and solid discrimination. From these very few people, we have drawn some conclusions that we feel comfortable with and that might bring some readers a little peace of mind when it comes to waiting for RV.

Mind you, this is only our opinion, but here are two of the most common RV questions and our thoughts on each:

Interesting...Where did you bring this article from? Link? Thanks

once again, simple. high rv=lop. low rv no lop. no more fantasy rates in the 3's, i'm telling you, we dont want a high rate in the beginning!

Why not? Where is it written that a "high rv=lop"??? Did I miss an article somewhere that stated this? It does not matter what "we" want. It matters what Dr. Shabibi wants for his people. We are merely fleas catching a ride on a big dog in the tall grass.

• Upvote 6

Keep,

You remind me of the kid in my college class who challenges the teacher on everything he is teaching, meanwhile the teacher has a doctorates degree and has been teaching for the past 40 years. Don't look too much into things. Accept the fact that the RV will happen, no lop, and when it does you will have made a lot of money. :D

It reminds me of a lot of OPK's (Other People's Kids) that I taught for many years in college. Some of them would argue until test time, and suddenly they wanted to know what my views were. haha I loved being with those kids (bear in mind that I called all of them "my kids,"); they were as varied as people on a random street in New York City, remarkable and delightful human beings, and those were truly the most wonderful years of my life.

• Upvote 6

By Elevation Co.

While no one is an expert on the Iraqi RV in terms of correctly predicting a date and a rate, we try to surround ourselves with people who we feel exercise a great deal of grounded common sense and solid discrimination. From these very few people, we have drawn some conclusions that we feel comfortable with and that might bring some readers a little peace of mind when it comes to waiting for RV.

Mind you, this is only our opinion, but here are two of the most common RV questions and our thoughts on each:

RV Question #1: When will the Iraqi dinar revalue and what will be the rate?

Answer: Many “gurus” predict RV every week based on little more than bad intel. This is frustrating if you actually put stock in what these people say.

At first, we listened to what they all had to say. Soon, it became clear there was a whole lot of BS goin’ on.

Eventually, we settled on getting most of our intel from one person who we’ve found has been extremely consistent, clear, logical, humble and well-connected with contacts close to Iraqi Parliament and the US Embassy in Iraq. That person would be Randy Koonce of another site.

Randy’s view is that the rate must allow Iraq to meet their budget. This makes sense to us. In order to meet their budget, their currency rate, based on current oil production and the price the US pays for Iraqi crude oil (around $32/barrel), would need to be a minimum of $3.41. However, the rate could be a little higher with inflation, so maybe $3.50 or so. Thus, this would be our own personal feeling as to where we expect it to come out -- $3.41 to $3.50. And, while we do not anticipate a lower “sucker” rate, we’re open to the possibility.

As far as timing the RV, Mr. Koonce has said for many months that until the Arbil Agreement is officially implemented, we won’t see the RV. He hasn’t changed his tune one bit, even though so many others have announced, “It’s done! Arbil has been implemented! Ministers announced! RV is here!” when, in fact, it wasn’t.

When we actually do see the announcement of a fully seated GOI (government of Iraq), then Iraq will crack open their budget and we’ll see the RV because the rate is in the budget.

Randy feels this could happen at any time, but as the US has apparently taken the threat of a “no confidence” vote against Maliki off the table with VP Biden’s visit a couple weeks ago, the timeline is not as pressing as it was. All in all, he feels that we could see RVbefore Thanksgiving.

As Randy would say, “Good question, next question...”

RV Question #2: Should I cash in ALL of my dinars as soon as it RVs or should I hold some back to see if it goes higher?

Answer: While we expect the dinar to increase in value over the next few years after RV -- possibly doubling or even tripling from it’s immediate post-RV value, we’ll likely be cashing everything inimmediately. That is, providing we don’t feel it’s a “sucker” rate meant to get people to cash in for pennies on the dinar, just days or a few weeks before the rate goes much higher. We doubt this will happen, though.

Personally, if it comes in under $2.75, we may hold off on cashing in everything, depending on what we hear from sources close to the CBI and Parliament. If it comes out at $2.75 or higher, we’ll likely cash all our dinars in, even if it might double or triple over the next 2-3 years.

Why would we do this? Two reasons: 1) We don’t trust the stability of Iraq. 2) We don’t trust the stability of world markets. We’d much rather be in control of the value of our money by converting our post-RV dinars into dollars, paying our taxes, and then reinvesting where we feel more comfortable.

One of the post-RV investments we’ve selected for our own portfolio is expected to produce gains of 27% per year. When compounded, it will only take three years for us to more than double our investment, which should equal what we’d expect to see if we left it in dinars.

The major advantage of putting our post-RV dollars into something else is that our money would be invested into something that we feel much safer with, and yet has a high rate of return. Also, beyond the initial three years, our investment would continue to compound.

In six years, our initial investment will have increased FIVE times…and we don’t have to worry about Iraqi politics. In just nine years our investment would be worth over 11 times what we invested. And finally, if we wait another nine years (18 total), we’re looking at multiplying our initial investment over 122 times. So, we really see no reason to risk leaving our money in dinars.

........................................................(((((((((Assume)))))))))))................................................

With all the variables involved in world banking, the IMF ,NWO and the NID and your Assumption that USD will survive

I come to the conclusion that you(not you rozder) ASSUME too much. In a perfect world, maybe? But if you haven't noticed, this country and the world is crashing down around us and your talking 6 to 9 yrs out multiplying our investment? In that time span christians will be hunted down and beheaded......in this country(USA) for not converting to Islam. investments will be illegal, stock brokers will be executed alsoohmy.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

It reminds me of a lot of OPK's (Other People's Kids) that I taught for many years in college. Some of them would argue until test time, and suddenly they wanted to know what my views were. haha I loved being with those kids (bear in mind that I called all of them "my kids,"); they were as varied as people on a random street in New York City, remarkable and delightful human beings, and those were truly the most wonderful years of my life.

Please do not count this chapter in your life as unmemorable. I learned in College the respect and admiration of Professors. Gifted human beings who inspire thought. It's not over until the f#$ lady sings!

By Elevation Co.

Answer: Many “gurus” predict RV every week based on little more than bad intel. This is frustrating if you actually put stock in what these people say.

At first, we listened to what they all had to say. Soon, it became clear there was a whole lot of BS goin’ on.

Eventually, we settled on getting most of our intel from one person who we’ve found has been extremely consistent, clear, logical, humble and well-connected with contacts close to Iraqi Parliament and the US Embassy in Iraq. That person would be Randy Koonce of another site.

Randy’s view is that the rate must allow Iraq to meet their budget. This makes sense to us. In order to meet their budget, their currency rate, based on current oil production and the price the US pays for Iraqi crude oil (around $32/barrel), would need to be a minimum of $3.41. However, the rate could be a little higher with inflation, so maybe $3.50 or so. Thus, this would be our own personal feeling as to where we expect it to come out -- $3.41 to $3.50. And, while we do not anticipate a lower “sucker” rate, we’re open to the possibility.

As far as timing the RV, Mr. Koonce has said for many months that until the Arbil Agreement is officially implemented, we won’t see the RV. He hasn’t changed his tune one bit, even though so many others have announced, “It’s done! Arbil has been implemented! Ministers announced! RV is here!” when, in fact, it wasn’t.

When we actually do see the announcement of a fully seated GOI (government of Iraq), then Iraq will crack open their budget and we’ll see the RV because the rate is in the budget.

Randy feels this could happen at any time, but as the US has apparently taken the threat of a “no confidence” vote against Maliki off the table with VP Biden’s visit a couple weeks ago, the timeline is not as pressing as it was. All in all, he feels that we could see RVbefore Thanksgiving.

RV Question #2: Should I cash in ALL of my dinars as soon as it RVs or should I hold some back to see if it goes higher?

Answer: While we expect the dinar to increase in value over the next few years after RV -- possibly doubling or even tripling from it’s immediate post-RV value, we’ll likely be cashing everything inimmediately. That is, providing we don’t feel it’s a “sucker” rate meant to get people to cash in for pennies on the dinar, just days or a few weeks before the rate goes much higher. We doubt this will happen, though.

Personally, if it comes in under $2.75, we may hold off on cashing in everything, depending on what we hear from sources close to the CBI and Parliament. If it comes out at $2.75 or higher, we’ll likely cash all our dinars in, even if it might double or triple over the next 2-3 years.

Why would we do this? Two reasons: 1) We don’t trust the stability of Iraq. 2) We don’t trust the stability of world markets. We’d much rather be in control of the value of our money by converting our post-RV dinars into dollars, paying our taxes, and then reinvesting where we feel more comfortable.

One of the post-RV investments we’ve selected for our own portfolio is expected to produce gains of 27% per year. When compounded, it will only take three years for us to more than double our investment, which should equal what we’d expect to see if we left it in dinars.

The major advantage of putting our post-RV dollars into something else is that our money would be invested into something that we feel much safer with, and yet has a high rate of return. Also, beyond the initial three years, our investment would continue to compound.

In six years, our initial investment will have increased FIVE times…and we don’t have to worry about Iraqi politics. In just nine years our investment would be worth over 11 times what we invested. And finally, if we wait another nine years (18 total), we’re looking at multiplying our initial investment over 122 times. So, we really see no reason to risk leaving our money in dinars.

CAN YOU PASS ALONG TO ME THE POST RV INVESTMENTS THAT SHOULD BRING 27%? THATS AWESOME..

By Elevation Co.

Wow! Doubling or even tripling from the initial $3.50 exchange!! So we're looking at a possible $10 to 1 Dinar swap!! Man o' Man I gotta get ta buyin' some a this here Deenar!!! A 10 to 1 exchange means Iraq will be worth 300 trillion dollars!!! Five times the worth of the rest of the world combined!! Who wouldn't want to invest in such an economic super power that makes the U.S equivalent to Paraguay. I mean just the shear brilliance of the CBI to be able to make Iraq 10,000 times richer overnight. I wish the U.S. had such innovative, economic savvy.

People, I may not believe in any RV but if you do, listen to Adam. He's far more reasonable. This guy says they may not cash in if it comes in at $2.75? Really? How noble and astute. That right there is enough to discredit him. Not to mention the $3.41 to $3.50 prediction. The CBI couldn't do that if they wanted to. It's complete fantasy

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

........................................................(((((((((Assume)))))))))))................................................

With all the variables involved in world banking, the IMF ,NWO and the NID and your Assumption that USD will survive

I come to the conclusion that you(not you rozder) ASSUME too much. In a perfect world, maybe? But if you haven't noticed, this country and the world is crashing down around us and your talking 6 to 9 yrs out multiplying our investment? In that time span christians will be hunted down and beheaded......in this country(USA) for not converting to Islam. investments will be illegal, stock brokers will be executed alsoohmy.gif

your just being crazy now .

• Upvote 2

Keep,

You remind me of the kid in my college class who challenges the teacher on everything he is teaching, meanwhile the teacher has a doctorates degree and has been teaching for the past 40 years. Don't look too much into things. Accept the fact that the RV will happen, no lop, and when it does you will have made a lot of money. biggrin.gif

So who is the teacher Im challenging? laugh.gif The couple of statements he made make no sense.....

And Im sorry that Id rather look further into things to verify info for myself, rather then just brushing it aside and just accepting whatever sounds good......I have no doubt that a RV will happen in Iraqs future.....the problem is HOW they are going to choose to do it.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

quote]

unsure.gifUmmm... now tell us how you really feel Mongo??? blink.gifwink.gif

You know what they say when you assume don't ya? Yup.. it makes an azz out of u and me!rolleyes.gif So yeah, I agree with you... we can't assume too much ahead even with this investment.

But I for one am through with being tossed about by every whim or fear of "what could be". I have spent too many years worrying. Now I realize it will be what it will be. We can only do so much to effect change around us. I choose to live my life to it's fullest, doing my best to love God and my fellow man. If that will cost me my head some day... so be it. For me to live is for Christ, to die is gain. I'm thinking Heaven ain't too bad of a punishment if that is what they do to me! wink.gif Not knocking you in any way Mongo... but I am not gonna lose any sleep over what could be coming, that's all I'm saying!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

So who is the teacher Im challenging? laugh.gif The couple of statements he made make no sense.....

And Im sorry that Id rather look further into things to verify info for myself, rather then just brushing it aside and just accepting whatever sounds good......I have no doubt that a RV will happen in Iraqs future.....the problem is HOW they are going to choose to do it.....

There have been articles saying they are raising the zeros, lifting the zeros and deleting the zeros. Unless you have a direct pipeline into the CBI and Dr Shabibi, I am curious how you verify anything. Reading an article that states things the way you want them to is not verifying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There have been articles saying they are raising the zeros, lifting the zeros and deleting the zeros. Unless you have a direct pipeline into the CBI and Dr Shabibi, I am curious how you verify anything. Reading an article that states things the way you want them to is not verifying.

Its not about just one article.....its about the topic in its entirety......

The details behind the whole idea, what it does, why countries do it and for what reasons....

Ask yourself do you really think that breaking even on an investment and not making huge amounts of cash is what someone wants to hear?? laugh.gif

Why would I want that to be what it is? I wish deleting the zeros meant that a country is going to make me rich but its not gonna change the fact of what it is.....

You wouldnt be saying what you are if you understood it......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5