Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar was equal to the dollar!

trooper

Dinar was equal to the dollar!

Palm - Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the bill included proposals for a new currency and the categories that bear and details of technical and economic.

Saleh pointed out during the permit media changing the currency and delete zeros decision taken by the executive and approved by the legislature, and that the project will not be implemented hastily, but will be taken a number of factors to consider before you start to implement it, including the date of the financial year and the strength of the national economy, among other indicators in the favor of the view that This law, if approved, will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects you need during the next phase, which will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

He described the favor of a system of cash payments of the current Iraqi regime miserable, noting that the largest denomination in which value does not exceed twenty dollars, confirming that the deletion of zeros will enhance the value of the Iraqi currency, and reduces the cost of handling cash, The currency in its present estimated size of today Petrlionat dinars, making the process of dealing monetary cost is high.

And the concerns of rigging the new currency in the event issued or it will affect negatively on the economic situation, responded in favor: it reflects the look bleak, do not forget that there are other countries in deciding to switch its currency and dropped them zeros, such as Turkey, Romania and Brazil without being its economy to shocks and thus Iraq is not unknown or running water moving in path not knock him one before is likely to include the new currency for the inhabitants of a coin by the paper.

The increased zeros on the Iraqi dinar to the days of inflation, which came on the value of the Iraqi currency as a result of previous wars and the subsequent economic blockade was over, the currency of Iraq to the paper was printing the former regime, issued in large quantities without a cover, while the Iraqi dinar until the mid-eighties equivalent of more than three U.S. dollars.

But the adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge said in a press statement: that the rampant corruption in state institutions and the low level of efficiency and economic situation in general in this time is not in favor of lifting the zeros.

He pointed to what he said about it bumps will change the currency and delete zeros, including the risk of fraud and increase the demand for goods causes a fake due to payment of dinars instead of a thousand dinars, as now, explaining that the re-printing of new currency will have the costs of expensive, adding that attempts will be made to persuade the Bank Central to wait in his plans in this regard.

Previously Chairman of the JSC confirmed that Iraqi, earlier, to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency will not affect the circulation of the Iraqi Stock Exchange and its shares

The director of a money transfer companies abroad Sami Rashid: I think that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency will increase confidence in the currency, and will lead to increased purchasing power of citizens, and will drop the phenomenon of trading blocs, the large cash used by the Iraqis since the nineties.

He believed economic analyst Talal Jassim said the switch of the Iraqi currency a necessary but pointed to the need to provide the conditions necessary for its implementation, particularly the security and political stability, adding that the relative stability of the Iraqi currency after the issuance of currency recently, and the result of the return link Iraq to the global economy and the availability of reserves of foreign currency due to oil exports , encouraged the central bank to consider deleting the zeroes.

Jassim added that lifting the three zeroes will lead to an exchange rate of one dollar per dinar to where Jassim called to the need to follow the policies of peaceful citizens to convince them and get a feel for a period not exceeding two years.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=11181

• Upvote 8

So, I think this article puts to rest that the IQD will RV at ten cents. The last paragraph clearly states 1-to-1..... ENJOY!!

Palm - Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the bill included proposals for a new currency and the categories that bear and details of technical and economic.

Saleh pointed out during the permit media changing the currency and delete zeros decision taken by the executive and approved by the legislature, and that the project will not be implemented hastily, but will be taken a number of factors to consider before you start to implement it, including the date of the financial year and the strength of the national economy, among other indicators in the favor of the view that This law, if approved, will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects you need during the next phase, which will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

He described the favor of a system of cash payments of the current Iraqi regime miserable, noting that the largest denomination in which value does not exceed twenty dollars, confirming that the deletion of zeros will enhance the value of the Iraqi currency, and reduces the cost of handling cash, The currency in its present estimated size of today Petrlionat dinars, making the process of dealing monetary cost is high.

And the concerns of rigging the new currency in the event issued or it will affect negatively on the economic situation, responded in favor: it reflects the look bleak, do not forget that there are other countries in deciding to switch its currency and dropped them zeros, such as Turkey, Romania and Brazil without being its economy to shocks and thus Iraq is not unknown or running water moving in path not knock him one before is likely to include the new currency for the inhabitants of a coin by the paper.

The increased zeros on the Iraqi dinar to the days of inflation, which came on the value of the Iraqi currency as a result of previous wars and the subsequent economic blockade was over, the currency of Iraq to the paper was printing the former regime, issued in large quantities without a cover, while the Iraqi dinar until the mid-eighties equivalent of more than three U.S. dollars.

But the adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge said in a press statement: that the rampant corruption in state institutions and the low level of efficiency and economic situation in general in this time is not in favor of lifting the zeros.

He pointed to what he said about it bumps will change the currency and delete zeros, including the risk of fraud and increase the demand for goods causes a fake due to payment of dinars instead of a thousand dinars, as now, explaining that the re-printing of new currency will have the costs of expensive, adding that attempts will be made to persuade the Bank Central to wait in his plans in this regard.

Previously Chairman of the JSC confirmed that Iraqi, earlier, to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency will not affect the circulation of the Iraqi Stock Exchange and its shares.

The director of a money transfer companies abroad Sami Rashid: I think that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency will increase confidence in the currency, and will lead to increased purchasing power of citizens, and will drop the phenomenon of trading blocs, the large cash used by the Iraqis since the nineties.

He believed economic analyst Talal Jassim said the switch of the Iraqi currency a necessary but pointed to the need to provide the conditions necessary for its implementation, particularly the security and political stability, adding that the relative stability of the Iraqi currency after the issuance of currency recently, and the result of the return link Iraq to the global economy and the availability of reserves of foreign currency due to oil exports, encouraged the central bank to consider deleting the zeroes.

Jassim added that lifting the three zeroes will lead to an exchange rate of one dollar per dinar to where Jassim called to the need to follow the policies of peaceful citizens to convince them and get a feel for a period not exceeding two years.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php%3Fnid%3D11181

• Upvote 5

That means they would get a one to one exchange rate if they lopped first....deleting the zeros/lifting/raising all equals a redenomination....what we dont want!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

That means they would get a one to one exchange rate if they lopped first....deleting the zeros/lifting/raising all equals a redenomination....what we dont want!

No kidding! Well hopefully this is not what they mean.

• Upvote 5

lopping will give you .85 and not 1 , he is saying 1 to 1 it is a rv. :D

Edited by MANNY99
  • Upvote 3

You're right..that's what it says and that's what they've been saying for quite some time....Sadly,you can read between the lines,you can read it backwards,you can hold it up to the light looking for invisible ink,you can scream RV by Groundhogs day or dismiss it as smoke and mirrors but that's still what it says..

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

lopping will give you .85 and not 1 , he is saying 1 to 1 it is a rv. biggrin.gif

I wish he was talking about a RV but you know that would never happen....to announce to the world that they are gonna RV...not gonna happen....

Deleting the zeros is referring to a redenomination.....after that process, the exchange rate would more then likely rise but it would be only for the new currency...

You should google redenominations (more commonly referred to as deleting zeros) and you will see what this article is actually talking about....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Well...it is a RV...just a really small one....from .85 to 1 to 1 to 1...but Keep is correct...it clearly states that will be the rate AFTER they raise/delete the zeros...which means redenomination.

It would be interesting to see what bondlady would say about this article...or medic or frank...or steve...i'm sure it is all good news to them.

"Saleh pointed out during the permit media changing the currency and delete zeros decision taken by the executive and approved by the legislature"

I haven't seen that part before....but I haven't read as many articles lately either.

• Upvote 1

lopping will give you .85 and not 1 , he is saying 1 to 1 it is a rv. :D

Actually, it says "will lead to an exchange rate of one dollar". It didn't actually state that the initial action would immediately make the exchange rate one dollar.

On a different note, I don't like one of the other paragraphs in this article:

We are all well aware of how they deleted the zeros in the countries mentioned in that paragraph.

Well...it is a RV...just a really small one....from .85 to 1 to 1 to 1...but Keep is correct...it clearly states that will be the rate AFTER they raise/delete the zeros...which means redenomination.

It would be interesting to see what bondlady would say about this article...or medic or frank...or steve...i'm sure it is all good news to them.

"Saleh pointed out during the permit media changing the currency and delete zeros decision taken by the executive and approved by the legislature"

I haven't seen that part before....but I haven't read as many articles lately either.

But is this not what we have always heard: They will never state that an RV is the plan because of the speculation, and whatever chaos it would create. I think they are educating their people to expect a currency change, keeping us confused and enjoying it too.

Nobody really thought they are going to give us a rate and a plan did they? A date would be nice, so either way, I can plan to get off this train!

• Upvote 5

It's amazing how many people on this board think they know what these silly articles mean. Don't any of you know what is really going on. Now that's a fact. So Says.............DayTrader

And only you can tell everyone how dumb we are. thanks for your great contributions. different possibilities are being debated. no one has claimed anything as a fact to what will happen. Goodbye

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 4

Arrrgghhh...I know better than to get excited about a rv....some article always says it will rd and then rv. They report that over and over. I am not sure I believe them but they are consistant about saying Turkey and Brazil. I really really really hope it's just smoke.

Sure sounds like they are putting out a lot of information to Iraqi citizens to help them understand the process.....

Okay.....sorry.....just a little frustrated now :angry:

It's amazing how many people on this board think they know what these silly articles mean. Don't any of you know what is really going on. Now that's a fact. So Says.............DayTrader

Why don't you enlighten us about these silly articles, oh great one; it appears YOU know what is going on.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

ahh... another recycled article. I think I read this one about August -time.

I'm waiting for this article to be recycled... I like it a lot better :)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Finternational.daralhayat.com%2Finternationalarticle%2F272519

• Upvote 1

Arrrgghhh...I know better than to get excited about a rv....some article always says it will rd and then rv. They report that over and over. I am not sure I believe them but they are consistant about saying Turkey and Brazil. I really really really hope it's just smoke.

Sure sounds like they are putting out a lot of information to Iraqi citizens to help them understand the process.....

Okay.....sorry.....just a little frustrated now :angry:

I am sorry you are frustrated. If you are counting on this to get yourself out of a bad situation or you are emotionally attached to hopes and dreams, being on this board is hazardous to your health. ((hugs))rolleyes.gif

ahh... another recycled article. I think I read this one about August -time.

I'm waiting for this article to be recycled... I like it a lot better :)

http://translate.goo...rticle%2F272519

Ha ha! Is it like leftovers? Better the second day?

• Upvote 1

I'm staying on this train until it reaches its final destination. When I decided to take this journey, I bought a one way ticket. We always tend to have ideas of what we will see when the train finally comes to the stop and we prepare to disembark. That is where I am now on this journey, full of wonder and anticipation. Until we walk off, all we have is an filmy idea of what awaits.