Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

White House will not do Christmas this year!

rtrusty

I'm not sure how much truth there is to this rumor but really it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it was true.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!

White House will not do Christmas this year! Thought you might be interested in this information from the White House..

This isn't a rumor; this is a fact. A very talented artist for several years has painted ornaments to be hung on the various White House Christmas trees. The WH sends out an invitation to send an ornament and informs the artists of the theme for the year.

She got her letter from the WH recently. It said that they would not be called 'Christmas Trees' this year. They will be called 'Holiday Trees'.. And to please not send any ornaments painted with a religious theme. She was very upset at this development and sent back a reply telling them that she painted the ornaments for Christmas trees and would not be sending any for display that left Christ out of Christmas.

Just thought you should know what the new residents in the WH plan for the future of America. If you missed his statement that "we do not consider ourselves a Christian Nation" this should confirm that he plans to take us away from our religious foundation as quickly as possible. Just another step toward turning America away from Christianity! We should shout to the highest hills that the White House is ours - not the Obama's, and 85% of Americans believe in Christ (Christmas).

You have two choices, delete or pass it on.*

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:28 PM 0 comments

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

I have said it several times already but it deserves repeating. Obama is the WORST president ever in the history of our country. He is a horrible person. I have sunch contempt for this guy. Next Novemeber can't come soon enough. This guy is jusg scum. All you loser liberals that voted for this guy thanks a lot. This is ALL your fault

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 8

The Obamas never have celebrated Christmas in the White House. A couple years ago, they had a very large ornament on the front of a beautiful Christmas tree there that had a picture of Mao, the Chinese dictator, on it, plus some other pretty ugly ornaments. Nothing to do with Christianity. Here's the Fox News website about it.

oopsl I'll go back and get that website again. Sorry about that. OK, here it is.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/23/white-house-christmas-decor-featuring-mao-zedong-comes/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wrong again

The Truth:

A spokesperson at the White House told TruthorFiction.com that no such letter came from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington DC.

This eRumor may have been sparked in 2009 by a project with the U.S.D.A. Forest Service in Arizona in connection with the nation's Christmas tree that is destined for the National Mall in Washington, D.C..

Each year one of the 50 states contributes a huge tree for the occasion. In 2009, the Christmas tree was an 85-foot blue spruce from the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests in Arizona. As a part of the project, the Forest Service invited elementary students to send in 5,000 hand-made ornaments for the tree.

The Alliance Defense Fund, which defends religious liberties, said that initial instructions for the students specified that the ornaments needed to be 9-12 inches tall, able to endure cold winter weather, include a loop of wire for hanging, be able to be seen at least 75 feet away, and could "not reflect religious or political themes."

An outcry of protest resulted and the Forest Service rescinded the prohibition of religious themes saying that it was a mistake that it was ever communicated that way

A spokesperson for the Alliance Defense Fund told TruthorFiction.com that it program organizers that "The First Amendment does not allow government officials to exclude schoolchildren's ornaments for the capitol's Christmas tree merely because they communicate a religious viewpoint."

Jim Payne, a U.S.D.A. Forest Service spokesman, said that the guidelines came from" old information posted on the U.S. Capitol Christmas tree website and has since been removed." Payne added that weather proofing and size are the only restrictions for the submitted ornaments.

The Forest Service has the criteria for Christmas Ornaments posted on their website: Click for U.S.D.A Forest Service site.

Christmas at the White House is annual tradition and each year volunteers assemble to deck the halls.

Each year smaller Christmas trees are delivered to the White House to add to the holiday decoration throughout the mansion as well as one large tree to be placed and decorated in the Blue Room. The 2010 Christmas tree, an 18 1/2 foot Pennsylvania grown Douglas Fir, was delivered to the Executive Mansion on November 26th.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/c/christmas-ornaments-white-house.htm

Attend the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony

Posted by Megan Slack on November 03, 2011 at 04:11 PM EDT

Want to attend this year’s National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony? The event is free and open to the public, and will be held Thursday, December 1 at 5:00 p.m. on the Ellipse of President’s Park. Tickets are available through an online lottery system, open now through 10:00 a.m. EST on Monday, November 7.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog

• Upvote 6

When a pirate steals a ship at sea, he replaces the flag of the conquered ship in order to fy his flag. Since the White House is effectively controlled by a foreign country, it has expelled the Nativity and erected the Menorah.

No one can serve two kings at the same time.

No one can be loyal to two countries at the same time.

It is a lie worse than Bigamy and sooner or later the Traitors get caught.

Traitors either hate one country and love the other or they serve one country at the expense of the other.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I bet the President's kids are upset that this year they will not have Christmas.......their dad will I guess be going to share it in Iran or somewhere you folks dream up.....I figure sooner or later the conservatives will have to take the remaining weeks before Christmas to clear up the Republican fiasco between their candidates before they can even have a Christmas.......I suggest an exchange party between Perry....Cain......and Romney........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please understand that no one person runs this country. I am not a big fan either but come on Obama does not by any means call all the shots. People just love to pile on "Everything is Obama's fault" And BTW GO RV.

You know they blame the President for everything. In most cases, the President only has the power the others give him, In Obama's case, he takes and does whatever he wants to, regardless of what the voters, Congress or the Senate does.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm not sure how much truth there is to this rumor but really it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it was true.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!

White House will not do Christmas this year! Thought you might be interested in this information from the White House..

This isn't a rumor; this is a fact. A very talented artist for several years has painted ornaments to be hung on the various White House Christmas trees. The WH sends out an invitation to send an ornament and informs the artists of the theme for the year.

She got her letter from the WH recently. It said that they would not be called 'Christmas Trees' this year. They will be called 'Holiday Trees'.. And to please not send any ornaments painted with a religious theme. She was very upset at this development and sent back a reply telling them that she painted the ornaments for Christmas trees and would not be sending any for display that left Christ out of Christmas.

Just thought you should know what the new residents in the WH plan for the future of America. If you missed his statement that "we do not consider ourselves a Christian Nation" this should confirm that he plans to take us away from our religious foundation as quickly as possible. Just another step toward turning America away from Christianity! We should shout to the highest hills that the White House is ours - not the Obama's, and 85% of Americans believe in Christ (Christmas).

You have two choices, delete or pass it on.*

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:28 PM 0 comments

I can't stand the guy either, but you are a gullible fool. 99% of the internet chain mail is complete crap, yet folks like you keep on believing.

• Upvote 5

I will say it again, I don't like the Obamas, BUT this is not true. If you go to Snopes.com you will see the true story.

inot saying this story is or isn't true, but i get so tired of hearing":go to snopes.com for the truth". just because they say it is or isn't true doesn't mean squat.

• Upvote 2

The e-mail may or may not be real; however, it is very much believable. If you checkout Francie's link to FoxNews , you'll read that the Obama's have ornaments on their tree of Mao Tzatung, drag queen Hedda Lettuce, and Obama on Mt. Rushmore. Does it really make sense to put a tyrannical communist leader's face on the American president's Christmas tree?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/23/white-house-christmas-decor-featuring-mao-zedong-comes/#ixzz1cmMKfK5W

Christmas is all about Christ. It is the celebration of our Savior's birth. Why belittle it with those ornaments?

Don't forget that Obama covered the name of Jesus when he gave a speech at Georgetown. He has no respect and I am increasingly less surprised when I read stories of his anti-Christian behavior. http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Jesus-Missing-From-Obamas-Georgetown-Speech.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2