Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

from the OOM

hitman

CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE...... I have a 9 size shoe ... now that definately has to be the rate............ un f in believable............

Bulldog75 (ARE YOU CONSISTENTLY SEEING #s “333″ ALSO? RV RATE 3.33?): OOM 11/04/11

November 4th, 2011 06:58 am · Posted in DOOZIES

ARE YOU SEEING the #s “333” CONSISTENTLY ALSO?

BULLDOG75: This Post is Dedicated to the following OOM Members who actively participated in this post: Oucrazy, Mountain-Mama, Zola Chelsea, johnnyjunk, CityKitty, itpaysyou, cpittman21, AJ33:3, joyful12, lexie, Mountain-Mama, tc0043, delawarememom, kingsdaughter, afterwords, teapot60, DreaminBig, 5 D’s, msmiss43, Meisme, Angel7, DrRod, donna1224, cti4mrb, coach125, Alohalani, TLB, lifesriches, kiki614, Beefjerkey, pasta, draavmorris2, h20smom, melodyroseparker, 7Angels, gdsgrl21, Cookie, Historian, CTI4MRB, ChocolateRv, draavmorris2, h2o, davey6, cookie. All of you mentioned here were active verbal participants in this Post of Oct.26. This post was shortened from its original content to emphasize the importance of the #s “333” which seem to appear consistently to some members. Could this be the RV activation rate? You decide.

Bulldog75: WE BLESS EVERYONE’S CONCERN TODAY AND KNOW THAT GOD HEARS EVERYONE’S CONCERN AND PRAYERS. WE ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE CONCERNS AND PRAY WITH YOU FOR ANSWERS & HELP. JEREMIAH 33:3.

Bulldog75: THOSE WHO SEEK ANSWERS …SEE JEREMIAH 33;3. THIS IS GOD’S PHONE NUMBER. HE ANSWERS. Bulldog75: WE KNOW OUR LOVING GIFTS COME NOW…SOONER FOR THE GOOD LORD PROVIDES. WE KNOW THAT TOTAL LOVE IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER. IF IT’S NOT 100% LOVE THEN THERE IS FEAR. HELP US TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND AND RECOGNIZE THOSE FEARS SO THAT 100% TOTAL LOVE CAN COME INTO OUR HEARTS TO CAST AWAY THAT FEAR.

Lexie: Bulldog75: Thank you so much…Amen! Draavmorris2: Bulldog75, Amen, and Amen. Thank you, sweet Jesus. God is a Good God! H20smom: AMEN AND AMEN Bulldog74!!! Melodyroseparker: The power of God is prevailing over the darkness. Doing a happy dance!!!!! 7Angels: Amen and Thank You Bulldog! Gdsgrl21: JEREMIAH 33:3 IS my FAVORITE scripture! God’s been showing me the number 3:33 in time.

Bulldog75: THERE IS SOMETHING GODLY HAPPENING TODAY ABOUT THE NUMBERS “333″. IS THERE A COINCIDENCE OR FACT HERE? A POSSIBLE RATE OF “$3.33” AND JEREMIAH “33:3” FOR IN SEARCH OF GOD AND WE STATED ALL OF THIS AT “3:33PM” ESTime. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. KNOW YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED AND CHOSEN TO BE HERE AT THIS TIME. IT IS NO MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE HERE NOW. GOD HAS CHOSEN HIS NEW LEADERS OF LOVE, LIFE, HAPPINESS AND WEALTH. WELCOME TO HIS KINGDOM NOW. AMEN.

Bulldog75: JEREMIAH 33:3. SEE THIS FOR WHEN YOU SEARCH, THE FATHER IS ALWAYS SO NEAR. CALL UPON HIM, FOREVER. AMEN. KNOW AND BELIEVE THIS. I AM THE MESSENGER.

MANY ARE REPORTING AS OF NOV.4 THAT ’333″ APPEARS IN MANY PLACES FREQUENTLY: ON RECEIPTS, REGISTRATIONS, MAPS, AND DREAMS. HOW ABOUT YOU? REPORT IN CHAT TO BULLDOG ON THIS WHEN POSSIBLE. THANKS.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Makes as much sense as the 11-11-11 predictions: NOT!

Parliament has too much to accomplish in "out-of-session" meetings behind the scenes, like CBI bill, HCL, Ministers. Article 140, Peshmerga payments needed to get cooperation of the Kurds, which is needed to show a stable government for Chapter 7 release. Parliament won't be back until the 20th (not the 10th). EVEN IIIIFFFF Maliki were to all-of-a-sudden get the lead out of his pajamas, there's still a LOT to do.

I personally don't see this happening until the troops leave (why would they let THEM cash in?), ANNNNNNND, the UNSC review of Chapter 7 progress sometime in December.

IMO

Edited by fnbplanet

I'm a christian, but there is something about religion and investments that leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

It just doesn't set well, does it? God answers all prayers, but I also don't feel comfortable pairing God with money. I think it's because we feel that money is earthly and is made by man, while God is Heavenly and relates to the immortal human soul.

• Upvote 4

My wife has been waking up at 4:44 for the last couple of mornings. I think it means something. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Only read their stuff when you need a laugh.

Go RV

Oh but Elixirbaby, I get up at 5:30!!! Yay! Higher RV for me! Just kidding! You're right, pure entertainment! Thanks for the laugh today! :D

• Upvote 1

I was watching a show on TV about famous scams. It seemed most of them seemed aimed at gullible religious people. Now every time I read anything with religion in a post, prediction, or comment concerning this investment I stop reading. ... its sad.

I'm a christian, but there is something about religion and investments that leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

its the fact that they use god has a weapon i.e. your fear of making him mad,and getting punished for it, if god is involved in this or not i don't know,great if he is , and there isn't a damn thing we can do if he isn't..the point is ,,that people use god as a fear tactic to keep them in line, because as soon as some of their predictions go wrong hey start spouting off some verse in the bible and how it is related to this investment ,,seriously!! i've even seen how on one website that the iraqis are taking time off for christmas,that made me want to beat my computer with a hammer the hypocrisy is far beyond belief ...i'd say keep the faith, but how much faith can you put into a people that have been fighting over the same piece of ground for the last 5000 years..its like two ticks fighting over the dog ass they live on ,who really owns the dog??

Edited by jfredmuggs

So I am not a guru when I tell you I have a 9 shoe and the rate will be 9 bucks...... BTW God is the largest holder of dinar..... He has it all set up with the bank.... he will appear so he can sign the papers for the trust accounts..... Thanks folks for agreeing... God and money don't mix when it comes to greed, lies and deception.... the pumpers know who they are and I want the newbies to be aware of what their scam is......

Why is that?? Dont you remember the parable of the gold coins - Jesus gave 1 coin to each of 3 people: the 1st man buried it and later returned it to Jesus...... and was condemned. One man put the gold coin in the bank and grew interest, while the other gained by trading in the market place - to these men, Jesus said "Well done, good servants! (major paraphrasing here - there is more to the parable than I put, but you get the idea)

God wants us to be good stewards over our money, grow it and use it to do good things.

Edited by kittycat

I'm still going with LOP then a RV at the low end. We will roughly break even on our ID investments at first. The ID will strengthen over time increasing in value about 2.5% every quarter until it is par with other Gulf State currencies. Shabibi often stated this.. Our reward will be 2 to 3 more years down the road after RV. At that time our investment will grow by roughly 350%. That's a lot better than losing our 401K or a return of less than 1% on CDs. I am being realistic & not setting my dreams too high. I hope I am wrong & we all do become overnight millionaires.

I'm sure the negative will be coming in for basing all this on what is coming out of Iraqi News.

• Downvote 1