Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE LAST OF CHAPTER 7

bigcity Bob

Has the news ever been this progressive? I've only been following it closely for a short time but there seems to be a lot of news that would help with a RV.

When I see people giving up on this investment now it really makes me wonder, "What the HECK???". It's like folding with a pair of aces...you might not win the hand but what do you have to lose?

Very good observation.... too true!wink.gif

Gitter dun boyz!!!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

I think that the only thing remaining is the removal of conflict or disagreement between Iraq and Kuwait. That relies more on Kuwait to get this done than Iraq. Kuwait still refuses to budge. Hopefully, within the next few days, this conflict will be resolved.

Let's have a great Thanksgiving!!! Get this done!

I think you're confused. You need to do a bit more research. Iraq is the one that needs to cooperate and get r done.

• Upvote 1

It looks like it might be close to getting done.:drool:

Hope for no lop $3.00 plus! So my friend will be able to get his house saved from a short sale. I talked him into a small amount of 500,000 Dinar.

I hope your friend does not lose his home.

I hope this is for real... It will be nice to be able to buy a turkey instead of a chicken this year..LOL

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

LOP = chicken

1:1 = turkey

3:1 = turducken

I hope you get a turducken, Faye.

• Upvote 1

I think you're confused. You need to do a bit more research. Iraq is the one that needs to cooperate and get r done.

I suspect Kuwait will get a prod from one of the big players soon. I think they have about used up all their free tickets to this pony ride.

Turkey here. dressing, sweet potatos, green bean casserole, corn casserole, that green gelatin salad (whatever it's called), hot rolls, pie and ice cream if I can get by with it. I have not yet been asked by my grandchildren to make my famous chocolate pies, so I may try to sneak apple pies in because they are good too and much easier to make, but Rachael and Riley usually stay right on top of this chocolate pie situation. LOL

• Upvote 1

Above all, I plan, as do many of you, to give thanks for the many blessings of my life. My wonderful country, the dinar, my friends here and in my "real" life, and most of all, my home and family. I want this dinar to bring us great returns, but even if it doesn't, we are among the most fortunate human beings to ever live on this beautiful little blue ball in space, our amazing planet, Earth. So to quote Tiny Tim, "God bless us every one." <smile>

• Upvote 2

Their just about to do something. This time their going to do something. They haven't yet but they will.:rolleyes:

It feels like it is going slowly, but they really are getting a lot done. This isn't just a simple run to Walmart. There is a huge amount to do in order to be ready for this. Once it starts, it isn't like they can just stop it to do an extra little thing, and then start it right up again. It has to be done right, all of it, before Shabs can push that pretty button. So they really are racing to complete many steps to get this humongous, amazing, Ji-normous, earth-changing, and our personal life-changing show on the road. i'm just thrilled to watch the show.

I am afraid Iraq wants to get it done more than Kuwait. I bet Kuwait could give a rats %&*#@ about Iraq and their RV. Will Iraq give in to them? Time will tell although I remain hopefull.

I think the UN, the IMF, and a few other big guns will have to shake them 'till their teeth rattle, and remind them that they have done enough. But they will do it, and Kuwait will figure out that they have pushed all they can.

ROFL! laugh.gif

I am thinking fresh seafood on a beach somewhere...biggrin.gif

Maybe a Pink Piggy Luau! laugh.gif Kalua Cisole! laugh.gif

thats really what Iam aiming for but I thought I would start out nice & easy before I went completely crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:DB):partyhat:

LOL GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose if thinking about getting things done, counts for actually getting things done, then yes they are getting things done.

Yes, I agree. When reading this I look at the wordage, 'calling for them to get things done' doesn't mean "It is done". Before people get themselves too keyed up, they should take a look at how these reports are stated.

take a duck, stuff it into a chicken, then stuff the chicken into a Turkey, and you have turducken!

Thanks for the culinary lesson dhardage! biggrin.gif

Sounds good to me... I am so there! wink.gif Turducken with the appropriate rate please! tongue.gif With a glass of chocolate wine on the side to boot!laugh.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Everything points to serious movement to move their country forward. I just hope we get to move forward with them.

It makes you pause about what we are hoping for in our investment compared to what they NEED to just live for a day.

I hope we are all blessed by the changes on the horizon!

SING IT MONGO! (I still think a shirt would be good for your image!)

♪We........can never know.......about the days to come

But..We....think about them anyway♫

♪And I....wonder if I'm really with you now

Or just.....chasing after some finer day♫

♪Anticipation.......An...ti.ci...pa...a tion

It's making me late

Is keeping me waiting♫