Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE LAST OF CHAPTER 7

bigcity Bob

In a meeting with the UN securities counsel, here is the last that needs to be done..

Erbil agreement will satisfy Seated and stable GOI but here is their statement in black and white..

"Welcoming the progress made by the Governments of Iraq and Kuwait towards the resolution of the outstanding issues between both countries, and encouraging their further cooperation, the Security Council calls on Iraq to quickly fulfill its remaining obligations under the relevant Chapter VII Security Council resolutions pertaining to the situation between Iraq and Kuwait.

Read more:

• Upvote 15

I think that the only thing remaining is the removal of conflict or disagreement between Iraq and Kuwait. That relies more on Kuwait to get this done than Iraq. Kuwait still refuses to budge. Hopefully, within the next few days, this conflict will be resolved.

Let's have a great Thanksgiving!!! Get this done!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In a meeting with the UN securities counsel, here is the last that needs to be done..

Erbil agreement will satisfy Seated and stable GOI but here is their statement in black and white..

"Welcoming the progress made by the Governments of Iraq and Kuwait towards the resolution of the outstanding issues between both countries, and encouraging their further cooperation, the Security Council calls on Iraq to quickly fulfill its remaining obligations under the relevant Chapter VII Security Council resolutions pertaining to the situation between Iraq and Kuwait.

Read more:

Thanks for the post, and it sounds good. But this is not the first time that this has been discussed.. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Has the news ever been this progressive? I've only been following it closely for a short time but there seems to be a lot of news that would help with a RV.

When I see people giving up on this investment now it really makes me wonder, "What the HECK???". It's like folding with a pair of aces...you might not win the hand but what do you have to lose?

• Upvote 2

♪We........can never know.......about the days to come

But..We....think about them anyway♫

♪And I....wonder if I'm really with you now

Or just.....chasing after some finer day♫

♪Anticipation.......An...ti.ci...pa...a tion

It's making me late

Is keeping me waiting♫

Has the news ever been this progressive? I've only been following it closely for a short time but there seems to be a lot of news that would help with a RV.

When I see people giving up on this investment now it really makes me wonder, "What the HECK???". It's like folding with a pair of aces...you might not win the hand but what do you have to lose?

Exactly!! Go RV!!!! :D

Study Looks at When to Hold ‘Em, When to Fold ‘Em

...Then they were asked to imagine that they were president of an aviation company committed $10 million to building a special kind of airplane. But with $9 million already spent and the project nearly done, another company had announced they had made a better, cheaper plane. They were asked whether they would spend the last $1 million or cancel the project.

People who had thought about their hopes and aspirations were more likely to say they would abandon the project. On the other hand, people who had written about their duties and obligations felt it was their responsibility to finish the project—thus throwing good money after bad.

Molden suggests that this is because people who focus on their own hopes are thinking positively about opportunities for growth, and are therefore more likely to appreciate what else might be accomplished with the remaining $1 million, whereas people who focus on duties and obligations are feeling anxious and thinking that abandoning the project would be accepting complete failure.

“At the very least, when things start to go wrong, people should stop and evaluate the costs and benefits of going forward,” Molden said. Instead, it seems that people think, “I’ve already committed so much to this, I can’t quit now.”

Of course, not everything that appears to be going badly will fail. Buildings, movies, or government programs that run over cost could still be a success in the end. “Spider-Man” could still turn a profit (though it would apparently take more than four years).

“Things can work out,” said Molden. “The problem is that when people decide to push ahead because of what has already been invested versus some reasonable expectations of what will happen next, more often than not, they don’t.”

This is an interesting observation, however I still have hopes and aspirations --------GO RV!!!!