Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BettyBoop's Op

FlyHi

I hope all goes well and she recovers quickly. A little selfish note on my part to the doc-Do whatever you got to do,just don't touch them LEGS!!!!! YOWZER!!!!!!! - LOL

AHAHAHAH

I was thinking more on the lines of. .That Goes for her too! :lol:

I can just hear Mr. Doctor saying .."Stop it Miss B, I'm trying to work here. How many time do I have to tell you, There is nothing wrong with your legs "

Wishwell....Waving to Miss ElizaB :wave:

• Upvote 1

I have been waiting for a report of Betty's status and got this absolutely delightful response from her little nephew......

Hello. I an wee craig. Lizzy pizzy's nephew. I am 11yrs old. Mum and dad and others away too see her. Left phone and said should reply if needed. Auntie lizzy still no well but wee bit better. Sometimes she is awake. But sleepy. Will tell dad or uncle john to contact you when they come back.

She is my other mother. She has always said I am her boy. :( even though there are a few of us. She has promised if this dinar thing happens....she will learn us to horse ride coz she is goin to buy us some ponies. She is a really clever person an is good at art and cooking and baking. She let's us cook and bake at her house on her days off. She learned me how to cook. She can make everything. Don't know when we'll cook again. But soon maybe.

Wee craig.

He paints a lovely picture of Betty and adds a new dimension to her many skills and talents...She is also loved dearly by one and all!!! :)

Fly

• Upvote 3

To add further here is the latest, this from her brother Craig....

Well we are smiling a wee bit. She is still heavily sedated and is drifting in and out of sleep. Not sure how much she is taking in but she managed to acknowledge our presence. Don't think she remembers very much. Doctors planning to keep her in her present state for another two - three days. Allows lungs to rest and fight infection. Also allows back to heal. Hoping to test her reflexes as soon as possible. Hoping everything will be fine coz otherwise god help us trying to contain her. She is not used to being unable to get up and go where she wants or do as she wants. Hope this is helpful. Thanks for your support. Craig. The kid are sittin greatin coz she at least knows we are their. Craig

Fly

• Upvote 2

Ok the latest reports/conversation from Craig her brother...sounding much better...

Hi pete.

Thought I would update before I go out. There is no real change today. No better and no worse. She remains very drowsy and sleeping a great deal but at the min that is almost certainly a good thing. I was browsing the forums and saw something about a protester dying from a drug overdose. I am sorry lizzie can't reply to this because I can tell you some people would end up with an education. Most of family were quite intolerant of drug addicts until she started to do the job she does and for everything we would say she can counter argue it ten fold. Now we all have a greater understanding and tolerance of all members of society. At the end of the day this protester was someones child and I know lizzie would wish that to be considered. Non of us know what will come of our kids regardless of how well we have / or think we have raised and educated them. If there is any change later this evening I will get back to you. Craig. ( And yeah...I'm wee craig's dad. ).

Bit brighter this evening. Still ventilated, but less sedated. :). Told her how we have been keeping in contact and you being the D. V. Link man. Gave her a c-xray this afternoon and chest is sounding clear. Infection gone!!! Yeeeha!! Wound in her back healing well. Going to lift the sedation a bit more tomorrow and hopefully test her reflexes. Going to be in ICu for about another. Three - four days if all goes well tomorrow. Everything crossed. Got a brief smile before she fell asleep. Bruises all gone. Swelling on her face and body down. Looking more like lizzy pizzy. :). Doctors hopeful that if the reflexes are normal and they can keep her rested that by the time she gets out of bed the body brace won't be needed but not 100% certain. Will check in with you the morn sometime. Craig.

How are the rest of you coping with work and normal family activities?...perhaps some things are on hold for now. Take care Pete

Wee things on hold. But still had oor usual bonfire shin dig. How can we deny the kids that and she wouldn't want that. Yes hopeful news. She has such a strong will to live. :). I am sure when she is truly well she will have a lot to say to you all. Plus she will need to make up for the time she has been speechless........man are all our ears going to ring. Ours and all of you guys. Craig

Fly

• Upvote 3

Just a quick update. I received this about Betty from a nurse friend ... a POSITIVE note but paints a picture of the pain she's in too.... :( ....its also hilarious :D See if you can decipher it and the question said through the fog of her strong pain meds....

Excuse the language BUT.......f**k!!!! This hurts!!!!! ThankS fgor. Nort caloing me mAam. Saw theew docxs bout hour ago. Hopefull. Bedresty for wk aleast. Is thos mSking semde? Thanks for - MAil.

She still has that wicked sense of humour...nothing will dull it!!

Cheers

Fly

She sent this to me also. Almost peed myself. Keep her in your prayers.

Go Boop.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

This is the latest from Craig....

REFLEXES NORMAL!!!!!!!! Speak later. Craig.

Excellent...I'm rapt!! Pete

Yep! Probably as much as we all are. Going to see how she copes for a wee while with a wee bit less sedation.

Not seen her just made a call to the hospital. Craig

It looks like the spinal op was a success and things are progressing nicely. This is very encouraging news and something to rejoice in and be grateful for. Thanks for all prayers and thoughts...keep up the good work as she still has a long ways to go to mend fully.

Fly

• Upvote 1

So Greatful For The Wonderful News Fly!!! Doing a "HAPPY DANCE" for our Lizzy Pizzy! She is truely amazing...

Lizzy, keep resting because your body heals and rejuvinates while you sleep Dear. It sounds like with each hour your fight will be diminishing and you will become more and more healed. So Thrilled for the progress you are making everyday! Much Love Soaring "over the pond" to you. We are right there with you Sweetie.

wub.gif

• Upvote 1

Hang tough Lady! Had L-4, L-5, & S-1 fused and rodded after two back to back surgeries a week apart 9 weeks ago. It is/was a bear. To many jumps out of C-130's! Today I took no medication for pain. First time in over 10 years of strong stuff. God is great and the Doctors have a special gift from Him. Get well soon! See you at the bank. :blink:

• Upvote 2

Hi folks from the Robertson clan, including lizzy pizzy !!! She has written what I have to say for her. Breathing on her own but too sedated just now to type......BE AWARE THE PHONE iS BEING LEFT WITH HER!!!!! She says hi to everyone , doing fine. Meds great. .

Mack: if you our anyone else insists in calling her lizzy pizzy......she will change your diaper when she is able. And spank you into the bargain if that is what floats your boat. Says she'll try anything once with you. (wub) ( Trust me none of us want to know what you two have been up too!!!) See you all soon. If anyone wishes to e-mail her do so. This is the address :- bettyboop120@virginmedia.com. She will reply as able. Take care. Lizzy pizzy, boop, betty, or whatever you prefer to call her.

. P. S. Could someone post this on the other thread. Ty. The Robertson Clan.

P. P. S. Leaving her signed into the site to make it easier for her. So she may not actually be here at times.