Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BettyBoop's Op

FlyHi

Hi ya'll,

I just got a message from Betty to say she was just out of theatre after an operation to remove chipped bone from putting pressure on her spine. She say's the doc's think it went well. She's very drowsy as she comes out of the anaesthetic. She will post as soon as she is able..

Cheers Fly

• Upvote 7

Hi ya'll,

I just got a message from Betty to say she was just out of theatre after an operation to remove chipped bone from putting pressure on her spine. She say's the doc's think it went well. She's very drowsy as she comes out of the anaesthetic. She will post as soon as she is able..

Cheers Fly

Thanks for letting us know about Betty...Come back soon Betty, God Bless!

• Upvote 4

Betty, you have shown such amazing strength during this entire ordeal ... I know all the prayers, and positive energy, and notes of encouragement help a lot but there is a core of real determination and faith in you that is showing through. You go girl !!! I know you'll overcome this part of the healing and be your old self soon.

love, hugs, and chuckles when you can handle them ...

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

Amen!

Can't wait to see how sloppy her typing is after this next round of drugs, he he he!

Best wishes, Lady! :D

She was very drowsy as she came out of theatre..I'm glad she did not attempt too much then...but it would have been darn interesting stuff for sure knowing her!!

• Upvote 2

Thank You for the update FlyHi, much appreciated as we were all waitng to hear that "Our Betty" is doing OK after her surgery.

It was the first info I sought out when I got on this morning.

Betty,

I hope you will feel immediate relief now that the preasure is off your spine. If Love is the best medicine for healing then I know you are

• Upvote 1

I hope all goes well and she recovers quickly. A little selfish note on my part to the doc-Do whatever you got to do,just don't touch them LEGS!!!!! YOWZER!!!!!!! - LOL

LEGS?!?! ..........whay do you know about my legs?,?!?!!..........NOT you as well!!!!....have we met? .........have ihAsd m leGuS rounD u An DOi. N't member?? Wlll Con. BAk later I nOtR tOoo. DOpyb. COod. Nmt let thaT paSd. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1