Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you miss Okie-- Well heeeeeeeeere's okie

TonyDownTheShore

Earth to my fellow Americans..... Earth to my fellow Americans

Are you there

Are you listening to my posts ...or are you in some fantasy land...or is it that BAD in America......Reality Check

I'm afraid for you ......it will get better........

I feel for the people that invested their life savings or lost their marriages ETC for the Dinar

Listen you Americans are scaring me with your false hope.

You don't like me because I tell the truth.

Again it will happen ...just don't let the false hope prevail.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm still counting down from the 99 I put up a few days ago...yeah...I'm a cheap date.B)

yeah, me too. 1 bottle chocolate wine, 8.99. Shipping for said wine to the middle of no where, 10.00 (yeah, yeah I know......silly to spend more on the shipping than the wine)

Memories erased due to said wine.......priceless.

TFK...Well said but there is always someone taken in by a fool.

It's the Nature of the Beast.

I just want things to be real.

Not like Alice in Wonderland.

I'm the real thing and as political as they come. I live and breath politics through out the world.

Notice I haven't been challenged yet

Ok I'll challenge you. What side do you want? ;)

Edited by pudge

IMO, this is not the real Okie, we know and love. If it was really him, he would have 1) dominated the chat, 2) told everyone to keep quiet, and 3) reminded them of how stupid their questions and comments are. Boy, do I miss him.

I agree that this is not the real Okie, the real Okie is funnier. :lol:

Can someone please assist me by telling me how anyones know that anything being said is BS?? LINK WOULD HELP

Well... as per any of the hundreds of claims that don't come true... no links are necessary. You can't have a link to news that didn't happen! :rolleyes: Hence, the BS...

• Upvote 2

To borrow a famous rant from Apocalypse Now:

"I mean, what are they gonna say about him [Okie] when he's gone? Because when he dies, when it dies man; when it dies, HE DIES. What are they gonna say? He was a KIND man? That he was a WISE man? He had plans, he had wisdom? BULLSH*T, MAN!"