Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Put your thinking cap on

Value of RV  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that a value of greater than $1.17 will come out?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE
    • IT BETTER OR I'M S.O.L.
    • ONLY IF THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME SO
    • IT WILL BE LOWER THAN 1 BUCK
  2. 2. Do you see that there is more going on Iraq than the RV?

• YES
    • NO
    • I DONT KNOW YOU TELL ME

Ok Folks: At the risk of pissing off those with contrary views- and not so hidden agendas- I want you to really think on this point and don't jump to conclusions before I'm done explaining this......OK?

If the dinar RV's at 3:30 or better out of the gate the one thing that will do - besides put a huge chunk of cash in your hands rolleyes.gif - is drive inflation through the roof in Iraq. blink.gif BECAUSE- there will immediate spending wealth in the country and this new level of money will be chasing too few goods in the market place (one example of the basic textbook explaination of inflation). Store shelves could empty in hours. They don't have - YET- a robust supply chain in place & goods like we do in the west. This high revalue would send shock waves through the economy and probably blow it up!!---- which by the way might happen to a lesser degree- after RV as well, as every Corp and deep pockets people try to get in front of each other to be the first in the marketplace to grab market share and a footing quick. The country will be flooded with investment dollars( USD , IQD or whatever).

NOW I'M NOT SAYING THAT I WOULDN'T LIKE TO SEE 3:30 OR BETTER FROM MY PERSPECTIVE- YES I WOULD- MORE CASH ...STUPID TO THINK I WOULDN'T.. By if you really sit down and think about for a second ,if YOU where an Iraqi citizen with this pending RV taking place- would you like to see hyper inflation and even worse availability of goods than they even have now? This is a war torn country with blown up bridges and streets and infrastructure. Do you really think they can ship and move goods as efficiently as we can now over here? Do we want to see them fail as a country even if it meant getting more cash NOW while they are left to sort it out?

They- the Iraqi Gov- has already stated that he rate they will be coming out with will be between $.86 to 1.17/ USD period. It may come out higher but think of how it needs to be sustainable in order for it to work- or the whole thing comes crashing down.

Then later as the economy grows, and after one either had to sell the large Denom's ( per CBI directive) you could exchange for smaller notes and capture more return as the value goes up. OR play the Forex market OR play the ISX OR all of the mentioned items.

The biggest mistake that most of the people do in this investment is focus ONLY on the RV when the IQD currency is one of the many plays here. A currency is like a stock certificate of the country it relates to. Clearly the Country of Iraq will have to build value to supply demand and the related world markets. Ultimately Iraq, being a Corporation via the UCC and world financial systems, have on paper vast known natural resources- but they are not developed and organized to get to market. But once they are, you will see 3:80 or better in a relatively short time. tongue.gif

Till then be well

Zerofriction

http://zerofrictionwealth.com

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced Font Size
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I agree. Thanks for your view on the RV rate. I am new to this site ...but not to this investment. I have followed this site (as well as others on the dinar investment) for quite some time and finally decided to join here today. No, I have never joined another site- so I'm not a reject. Don't worry..... I've read enough to know-

#1 No bank story from newbie

#2 No boots on the ground story from newbie

#3 Do not give negatives just because you disagree with someone else's opinion

#4 Without doubt, Adam is the only guru that really matters :)

#5 Who the "pumper" gurus are

I would LOVE the rate to be at least 10 cents and before Christmas! :)

• Upvote 6

I agree. Thanks for your view on the RV rate. I am new to this site ...but not to this investment. I have followed this site (as well as others on the dinar investment) for quite some time and finally decided to join here today. No, I have never joined another site- so I'm not a reject. Don't worry..... I've read enough to know-

#1 No bank story from newbie

#2 No boots on the ground story from newbie

#3 Do not give negatives just because you disagree with someone else's opinion

#4 Without doubt, Adam is the only guru that really matters :)

#5 Who the "pumper" gurus are

I would LOVE the rate to be at least 10 cents and before Christmas! :)

You have learned well, grasshopper! Welcome! Please see Kimberlye for your welcome basket! :P

tell her I sent ya!

• Upvote 2

You have learned well, grasshopper! Welcome! Please see Kimberlye for your welcome basket! :P

In this basket SHOULD be a pair of boots, a pump, an I love Adam Montana T-shirt, a group hug, a mirror so you can constantly tell yourself that it is going to be ok, and a bottle of xanax for times you know you are lying!

• Upvote 2

Cracks me up where these threads end up going......our attention span really isn't that long, doesn't take much to make our minds wonder, if you know what I mean? LOL

You're right. Really makes a person stop and think about being serious for a moment...............

WHEW, glad that's over!! Here rope. *hands rope a glass of chocolate wine* let's have some fun!!

But yes, serious ADHD

You're right. Really makes a person stop and think about being serious for a moment...............

WHEW, glad that's over!! Here rope. *hands rope a glass of chocolate wine* let's have some fun!!

But yes, serious ADHD

Hey, wait a minute......I got two hands, one for each hand.......Thank you!!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif