Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nationwide Emergency Test

Danan

Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test: November 9

On Wednesday, November 9, 2011, FEMA, DHS and FCC will conduct the first ever National test of the Nationwide Emergency Alert System (EAS). This Nationwide test will kick off at 1:00 pm (CST) and run concurrently across all time zones.

This system test is the first of its kind designed to broadcast a nationwide message to the American public. In the history of the country, nothing like it has been conducted on such a level. There have been tests in the past, but not of this magnitude encompassing all regions of the Nation simultaneously. The three (3) minute test will run simultaneously on all radio and TV band stations exceeding the previous messages broadcast which were anywhere from a 30 second to 1 minute message.

There is concern in local police and emergency management circles about undue public anxiety over this test. The test message on TV might not indicate that it is just a test. The fear is that the lack of an explanation regarding the message might create panic.

Please share this information with your family and friends so they are aware of the test

Below are a few websites that will provide more information regarding this test:

http://blog.fema.gov/2011/10/help-us-spread-word-on-november-9-this.html

http://www.fema.gov/emergency/ipaws/eas_info.shtm

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Can someone PLEASE tell me why

Danan would get a "-" for the post?

No opinion was expressed that needed

to be disagreed with.

It's in Off Topics.

If ya' don't like the content of an

Off Topic "copy-n-paste" info post,

don't ding the messenger.

Make an actual post and say

that you didn't like it.

I swear, some people need to think

before they hit the "-" button...

Give me a minute and I'll offset the "-".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yes, they are getting you guys ready for a range of planned and unplanned major events.

they have tried to frighten you (they need you to be in constant FEAR....how are they doing so far??)...anyway...they tried to frighten you with Bin laden, Saddam.....Assange....swine flu.....

the next threat will be "not of this earth" AND...the earth herself.

earth based threats may include earthquakes, giant storms & tsunamis.

"Not of this earth" threats may include meteors, comets, planet x and yes...alien attacks...(except that the "aliens" will be fake USA sponsored ones...but they will attack US citizens and people all over the globe)

a major event...nuke explosion or fake alien attack is planned for the 2012 London Olympics...when all the media cameras will already be setup and aimed at the games...how convenient!!!

Instant global coverage of a major event...woohooo (they are thinking) woohooo! also, some time later...a fake rapture is planned to fool the Christians, but in fact...the holographic images will be culture specific, so in major christian centers, the image will show as an iconic Jesus figure...in India and china, it will probably show up as Buddha and/or Krishna...etc...etc....

anyway....do a search for PROJECT BLUEBEAM. here is an actual demonstration of combining actual realality with holographic....be amazed when the flower in his hand becomes a star wars light saber...WOW!!

really COOL!!!

oh, and here's a holographic display that was used way back in 2001...ummm...september 2001, in fact....interesting huh? You ask...What about the explosions? i suggest they were pre-planted bombs.

If you think your eyes and brain won't be fooled...look at these special effects with just clever lighting of buildings....your brain can be totally fooled....we can no longer believe what we see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P9RAeJ6630&feature=pyv a 6 minute video by the Aussie lighting creators....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDdVX5Kx8gY this is a favourite...only 2 minutes long enjoy!!

here's part 2:

gorgeous...and totally fools the mind...this is what they can do with just lighting...imagine what they'll be doing with lighting, lasers, holographic technology, displayed over seeded clouds......

the most amazing and frightening show is about to start....and we're all in it, folks....and yes...the weapons fired by the fake craft will not be fake....

remember what this great late USA comedian Bill Hicks said...IT'S JUST A GAME... it is just a ride http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0 this is one of the most important commentaries on the world, life, the government...be sure to watch the above video.

it is a game...a mind game....the whole contest is for your mind...to possess your mind...to fool your mind.

here's classic George carlin

Obama can't balance a checkbook, B?? Funny, funny but oh so true!!! this is a MUST see video...a bit of "french" in this video though.

ok...this is the last bit of world NWO conspiracy reply/post i will put up. from here on...you're all on your own on these topics.

Love and Peace to all mankind....you cannot FIGHT for peace...you should try practicing PEACE to get peace.

I've seen the announcement on T.V. stating this will take place and it is only a test.....my first thought was, well let's hope so. Just like the 'bad guys' to do something during the test, since they are alerting everyone not to worry, and we don't realize what is going on. (Well for at least 3 minutes)

That reminds me....need more bullets......ohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif