Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All is said is " I do Believe and I was told by my Intel"

When is someone going to be honest and keep their uninformed, unsubstanciated, uneducated opinions to themselves and stop tryng to be the first one to have a prediction come true.... Unless you have a degree in world economics, a doctorate in world banking or a position in the IMF..... your opinion really means nothing more than a guess...... Tony at PTR jumping up and down everyday..... The Baby is Coming is the latest will be here by today or we need a C section I nearly wet myself after hearing that.... Not been right yet and it is just about a yr. now..... Bondlady.... Drops the mic and walks off..... has been right ... never..... Scottig and Jonnywad...... what a joke...... Bear will be leaving us ( so he says do I believe him NO) to only be reincarnated in a new form of a so called Guru. .Bulldog, Bluewolf and their associates should be ashamed to even post... Let's all laugh at Okie and his many personalities..... Cried wolf so many times, the Okie and the OOM are the laughing stock of the dinar community..... Now these forums have turned into a religious forum for those to preach their religious beliefs to those who invested and did not sign up to be converted.

I bring this to the attention of those new to the dinar community...... I am hearing more and more horror stories to those betting the farm on an RV done deal, nuf said, cash Monday.... more and more people are trying to sell back their dinar because they are in over their heads.... the pumpers or should I say pimps that push the feeding frenzy of the RV is going to happen tomorrow and you need to go out today because it is the last chance to buy dinar are the low life's of this investment.

If you look at the facts .... the RV is going to happen. Those that are patient will see some kind of change for the better .... But if you believe anyone knows other than Shabibi and a few chosen few..... then enjoy your dreamworld...... You spent your money, hold on and enjoy the ride If you think the ride will be over soon, let's hope you are right. One last thing to remember...... we were not supposed to be involved in the dinar plan, we have no influence in any decision, least of all do you really believe any government cares if you own dinar or not...... As they say in Americe YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

here is my problem. who cares if someone is pumping you if the RV is definitely going to happen? shouldn't you be grateful they made you buy more if there is going to be an RV? maybe not as quick as you would want, but so what? you say 'if you look at the facts .... the RV is going to happen'. if i knew that, i would never stop buying dinar.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

When is someone going to be honest and keep their uninformed, unsubstanciated, uneducated opinions to themselves and stop tryng to be the first one to have a prediction come true.... Unless you have a degree in world economics, a doctorate in world banking or a position in the IMF..... your opinion really means nothing more than a guess...... Tony at PTR jumping up and down everyday..... The Baby is Coming is the latest will be here by today or we need a C section I nearly wet myself after hearing that.... Not been right yet and it is just about a yr. now..... Bondlady.... Drops the mic and walks off..... has been right ... never..... Scottig and Jonnywad...... what a joke...... Bear will be leaving us ( so he says do I believe him NO) to only be reincarnated in a new form of a so called Guru. .Bulldog, Bluewolf and their associates should be ashamed to even post... Let's all laugh at Okie and his many personalities..... Cried wolf so many times, the Okie and the OOM are the laughing stock of the dinar community..... Now these forums have turned into a religious forum for those to preach their religious beliefs to those who invested and did not sign up to be converted.

I bring this to the attention of those new to the dinar community...... I am hearing more and more horror stories to those betting the farm on an RV done deal, nuf said, cash Monday.... more and more people are trying to sell back their dinar because they are in over their heads.... the pumpers or should I say pimps that push the feeding frenzy of the RV is going to happen tomorrow and you need to go out today because it is the last chance to buy dinar are the low life's of this investment.

If you look at the facts .... the RV is going to happen. Those that are patient will see some kind of change for the better .... But if you believe anyone knows other than Shabibi and a few chosen few..... then enjoy your dreamworld...... You spent your money, hold on and enjoy the ride If you think the ride will be over soon, let's hope you are right. One last thing to remember...... we were not supposed to be involved in the dinar plan, we have no influence in any decision, least of all do you really believe any government cares if you own dinar or not...... As they say in Americe YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

Man you sure do let these people get to you....its the internet man....take it for what its worth....me honestly....these rumors havent gotten boring....theres no creativity left!

• Upvote 2

Well, I will say that I have been grounded for a long, long time and yes, fell to the hype when I first got into this, however, when I read "some" of these so-called predictions/rumors, etc, I just brush it off and sometimes laugh. It is not worth anyone's effort to get frustrated when their predictions don't come true.

However, a rumor is what it is............ a rumor.

I assume everyone is an adult here and should have some sense to not let anyone persuade them into buying. I do think it is a crime to pump rumors that are not true. But you know what they say, what goes around, comes around. So I hope some the "gurus" read what I am saying. You are doing a disservice to the newbies and to yourselves if you have an agenda to get people to buy more dinar.

Off my soapbox for now...

Well, I will say that I have been grounded for a long, long time and yes, fell to the hype when I first got into this, however, when I read "some" of these so-called predictions/rumors, etc, I just brush it off and sometimes laugh. It is not worth anyone's effort to get frustrated when their predictions don't come true.

However, a rumor is what it is............ a rumor.

I assume everyone is an adult here and should have some sense to not let anyone persuade them into buying. I do think it is a crime to pump rumors that are not true. But you know what they say, what goes around, comes around. So I hope some the "gurus" read what I am saying. You are doing a disservice to the newbies and to yourselves if you have an agenda to get people to buy more dinar.

Off my soapbox for now...

*borrows cbs's soapbox*

I agree! *hands it back*

Hitman. +1 for your rant. No I am not being sarcastic. I agree with what you are saying but don't let it eat you up. It is sad that some people have overstretched their budget , but is it just the so called "gurus" that hav e driven them to this or is some of it their own personal greed to be rich. .....if that is what they believe will happen. I am in for the long haul. But I have not gone overboard and I believe we will see some positive return. How positive remains to be seen.

As for the religious stuff. ...... I was raised in the church of Scotland. I don't attend church very often at all. I have my own thought and beliefs but I do not need other people beliefs ramed down my throat and I feel sometime that is the case.

• Upvote 1

here is my problem. who cares if someone is pumping you if the RV is definitely going to happen? shouldn't you be grateful they made you buy more if there is going to be an RV? maybe not as quick as you would want, but so what? you say 'if you look at the facts .... the RV is going to happen'. if i knew that, i would never stop buying dinar.

I hear ya. I think it's kind of stupid for people to say " don't go out and buy more dinar" when the gurus pump. if you believe in this investment why would you not buy just because the gurus are pumping you to buy? Just don't spend money then you have to spare, Common sense.

What an interesting statement. I have never looked at it that way. Think about it, if we knew it was for sure going to RV we would be buying the piss out of the dinar. However because of the possibility of an RD, or a no show RV most of us only go so far. Maybe that is the plan. Dangle carrots of RV's in front of us. We take them only to find out the dinar could be a scam so we hold what we have and wait. Fascinating.

Good post. I have some bank screens to go check but I'll be back with my thoughts.

• Upvote 1

Hitman. +1 for your rant. No I am not being sarcastic. I agree with what you are saying but don't let it eat you up. It is sad that some people have overstretched their budget , but is it just the so called "gurus" that hav e driven them to this or is some of it their own personal greed to be rich. .....if that is what they believe will happen. I am in for the long haul. But I have not gone overboard and I believe we will see some positive return. How positive remains to be seen.

As for the religious stuff. ...... I was raised in the church of Scotland. I don't attend church very often at all. I have my own thought and beliefs but I do not need other people beliefs ramed down my throat and I feel sometime that is the case.

It is good to see you up and around, BettyBoop. Are you home now?

I hear ya. I think it's kind of stupid for people to say " don't go out and buy more dinar" when the gurus pump. if you believe in this investment why would you not buy just because the gurus are pumping you to buy? Just don't spend money then you have to spare, Common sense.

I agree. I think if people really believe it will RV, and they have the *extra* money, they should buy. What worries me is the people I hear about that say they are about to be thrown out of their homes, or lose their cars because they bought based on the fact that it (the RV) had already happened. I am sure that there are those out there that spent money that could/would have been spent on a nice Christmas for their families based on the "fact" that they would absolutely have the money for better Christmas presents Post RV. Personally, I would rather have a guaranteed smile on my kids' faces than pin all of my hopes on other people (the Iraqi Governement) to get this done in time. Just my :twocents:

NOMINATED!

Was going to comment on hitman but gator hit it out of the park. Hitman was right on until the last paragraph about the fact that it is going to RV and that we are not supposed to be in on it.

This is the question;

Does everyone believe that the pumpers are really convinced of an impending RV? Not just the any day now 'pumping' stuff but do they believe in it at all? Or are they laughing all the way to the bank thinking we are suckers knowing full well it's all BS? After all they are the only ones cashing in Dinars for Dollars. We may think that a 30% profit margin is puny compared to the 1000% we expect to make but it is guaranteed. Maybe they are the smart ones.

But if you really believe it will RV someday and believe that the pumpers believe, but are just a little over anxious, why object to their predictions? That's what this site is ultimately for isn't it? Discussing the time frame of the RV.

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1

I believe that it is going to RV..... just tired of the same old people telling me 10 times a day it is going to happen tomorrow and then tomorrow comes and there is always an excuse with nothing to back up the claim ...... for those that are new, they really have nothing to base what they hear except the DR. Feelgood posts from the pumpers... Have they been right ever.... Nope ... so why do they claim to know...... I am not here to protect anyone but it is sure nice to hear the reality side of the situation before you hock the house, the car and the kids....... the dog I am keeping what can I get for an ex wife?