Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

you will not be able to find the investment info that Adam has lined up anywhere else. By joining VIP he will not see the advertisements that he does not agree with.

He's not going to buy VIP, as he stated, and with regard to the information, this I find elsewhere, and better displayed. This site is terrible for news and factual information, but great for word of mouth, rumors, and social media within the Dinar community.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

He's not going to buy VIP, as he stated, and with regard to the information, this I find elsewhere, and better displayed. This site is terrible for news and factual information, but great for word of mouth, rumors, and social media within the Dinar community.

So why are you on this site? <_<

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

So why are you on this site? <_<

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

As I said, this site is great for rumors, word of mouth, and social media. This site is NOT an investment site and should not be used as such. This is entertainment purposes only, seek professional advice. To do otherwise would surely be a mistake. I enjoy coming here and reading what people have to say, but worry for those that think this site is an investment site or come here for factual information on anything. For that information, more credible, direct sources would be advisable. I enjoy the site, but remember, drink the koolade in moderation, lol. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I take it you aren't a VIP member, Then you don't know what you are talking about. So you are one of those spreading rumors.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I take it you aren't a VIP member, Then you don't know what you are talking about. So you are one of those spreading rumors.

I AM a VIP member, so **********! :angry:

I have been in the financial industry for over 15 years very successfully, and am very highly educated. I can tell rumor from fact, it's a shame that you cannot.

Edited by k98nights
removed abusive comment
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I AM a VIP member, so BITE ME! :angry:

I have been in the financial industry for over 15 years very successfully, and am very highly educated. I can tell rumor from fact, it's a shame that you cannot.

BITE ME........ we see how highly educated you are. Have a good day. I'm finished with this thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

BITE ME........ we see how highly educated you are. Have a good day. I'm finished with this thread.

Thank god, now shut up. :lol:

I don't understand why it is people get so angry when logic and reason are introduced to them and their fragile beliefs. Can they not take in the reality of the world and realize that this is a website on the internet full of stuff that may or may not be useful and may or may not be helpful as investment advice? I'm simply saying, take this site for what it is, entertainment, not professional investment advice or a news source. Simple. ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

not only are you "highly educated" you are also one of those that COWERS behind the keyboard. :D:D:D

LOL, I thought you were done with this thread, lol. I am not a coward hiding behind a keyboard. I am someone that knows about financials and investing, and am simply saying that you need to rely on multiple sources, not just drink the koolade of one site and be satisfied. I don't understand what you're not understanding about this, or your hostilities toward me about my simply point, but whatever. Feel free to judge me however you'd like, my resume and my experiences need no excuses or justifications, especially from the likes of you. Sorry to have bothered to attempt to enlighten you, ignore my point and continue on about your merry koolade drinking day. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

GROUP HUG!! :hug::wub:

LOL, I'm sorry to have offended anyone and for highjacking the thread, not my intent. My only point is that this site is one of MANY and should be taken as part of a much larger vision of research, and not as gospel and certainly not something to base financial investments on. Feel free to think otherwise. ;)

BTW, I'd group group hug with you anyday!, lol :D

• Upvote 1

LOL, I'm sorry to have offended anyone and for highjacking the thread, not my intent. My only point is that this site is one of MANY and should be taken as part of a much larger vision of research, and not as gospel and certainly not something to base financial investments on. Feel free to think otherwise. ;)

BTW, I'd group group hug with you anyday!, lol :D

THANKS IchDien!! You haven't offended me........Just tryin to break the tension a bit, and maybe get you to smile!

• Upvote 3

LOL, I thought you were done with this thread, lol. I am not a coward hiding behind a keyboard. I am someone that knows about financials and investing, and am simply saying that you need to rely on multiple sources, not just drink the koolade of one site and be satisfied. I don't understand what you're not understanding about this, or your hostilities toward me about my simply point, but whatever. Feel free to judge me however you'd like, my resume and my experiences need no excuses or justifications, especially from the likes of you. Sorry to have bothered to attempt to enlighten you, ignore my point and continue on about your merry koolade drinking day. ;)

who said that this was the only source that I rely on? I don't drink kool-aid. I am a very successful businessman. When was I hostile towards you....you were the one with the Bite me and Shut up remark. You need to grow up. And the likes of me...you don't know me or anything about me. You where the one trashing this site, not me. The savings on the cash-in spread alone is enough to benefit from being a VIP member. I don't need your enlightment. I have done extremely well without you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who said that this was the only source that I rely on? I don't drink kool-aid. I am a very successful businessman. When was I hostile towards you....you were the one with the Bite me and Shut up remark. You need to grow up. And the likes of me...you don't know me or anything about me. You where the one trashing this site, not me. The savings on the cash-in spread alone is enough to benefit from being a VIP member. I don't need your enlightment. I have done extremely well without you.

Well, according to a thread not too long ago, there is no "cash-in spread" at Dinar Banker. Reputedly from a "cut and paste" conversation from Dinar Banker and a DV member.

Bobbydee,

In the almost 2 years that I have known you, I have never heard you say a cross word to anyone, have been supportive of those going through tough times, and always had good insight and been a positive influence on this website. I, like you feel that I have my bases covered, and do not personally see where VIP would benefit me, but that is my choice as deciding to invest in dinar was as well. I hope you will reconsider staying with us on DV, but if not, I am sure we will catch up with each other somewhere else, but anyway good luck to you, and Godspeed my friend. :) UR

Thank you Rich Cooked and all my good friends here at DV. I look forward to meeting all of you after this RV 's. I appreciate all of your kindness and friendship but I guess I need to focus on my family more so now and the good Lord will always take care of everything else. I'm sure of that. Again I do not leave with regrets. I leave with all respect and hope that we will all prosper from this investment. Thank you all.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Rich Cooked and all my good friends here at DV. I look forward to meeting all of you after this RV 's. I appreciate all of your kindness and friendship but I guess I need to focus on my family more so now and the good Lord will always take care of everything else. I'm sure of that. Again I do not leave with regrets. I leave with all respect and hope that we will all prosper from this investment. Thank you all.

I applaud your dignified and honourable posts and now exit based on your values and prniciples...you will be sorely missed with your level headed responses. All the best to you and your family.

• Upvote 1

Well, according to a thread not too long ago, there is no "cash-in spread" at Dinar Banker. Reputedly from a "cut and paste" conversation from Dinar Banker and a DV member.

The cash in spread is also referred to as the "buy / sell" spread. That spread is there now set by the bank. EVERYONE WILL PAY THAT SPREAD. Adam has negotiated a better rate /spread for VIP members. Ali is going to charge $150 per mil to cash in. He stated that HE would not charge a spread, however it will be there from the bank as the BUY rate. Ali has no control over that. so through him you pay an additional $150 per mil.

• Upvote 2

Bobbydee............Now Bobbydee......I really really wish you would reconsider this .............please. You are one of the positives around here and I just hate to see you leave......I read it but I took no offense as I don't believe it was meant the way you took it and I actually felt some might be offended and sure enough I got a call from a friend who did.......But c'mon Bobbydee and stay with us sir.......Well if not please know there will those that will miss you and I am one of them.

With my sincerest regards.....Automag. :)