Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Listen everyone I do not find anything offensive about Adam's site He has put together a great site for everyone. He has great Mods here and I am only saying that if Adam wants the site to be a paying site then he has every right to do so. I understand wholely that it is his site and he can do what he wishes. The benefits that one may get from being a VIP member are great but I have those aspects covered already. I probably should have kept my mouth shut and just moved on. Sorry for offending anyone. God Bless

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I thought Adam's chat went well, but when he mentioned the part about *free-loaders*

I felt it come right into heart. Felt like it was directed at me. :(

I'd become a VIP in a heart-beat, but no way can I afford it.

I'm juz meagerly invested in the Dinar, but sure have learned a lot about world happenings in here

that I wouldn't have ever known had it not been for this Site.

And, had some really great chuckles and even made some wonderful new friends.

I hope he doesn't make this a Pay Site. <_<

• Upvote 7

From what I understood the site will remain open, and the ads are not of Adams choice but Googles. Have a nice day. :)

EXACTLY!! but...to Adam's mention of free loaders in chat...I really don't think that should be taken so personally and certainly not as a bash. The way it read to me was more of a very open and unguarded comment on people who come here yet do not pay for whatever reason. Even one of the posters in chat suggested they could not afford a membership and Adam was QUICK to console her(?) and say there was no fear of the site changing its policy on free members. The whole free loader thing was in regards to cash-in advantage open only to VIP...IMO

Point: Whatever your reasons for not being a paying member...I seriously doubt they were being bashed by anyone and therefore, you should continue your posting as usual without fear of the majority of us thinking your posts are not wanted. C'mon!!! Stay on the ride till it comes to a complete stop!!

:P

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I am sorry that I have been labeled a freeloader by Adam in his last chat. I have always tried to have a positive view on everything here at DV. If you want to convert the site to a paying site then simply announce it as so. I would like to say that my reasons for not supporting your site with a membership are religious in nature. There are certain things that are advertised on your site that I can not support as a Christian. I do not condem or judge you for that at all. You are a great business man and I still believe you have put together a great site. I thank you for allowing me to come in and share my thoughts on the Dinar investment. I do not know how to delete myself from the site and I apologise for my not joining as a paying member. With all this said I ask the Good Lord Bless You and Yours and all the great friends I have made here at DinarVets. I pray each day that the RV takes place so that many good things can take place in our failing economy. Keep the faith. God Bless Semper Fi

Bobbydee

The advertising goes away when you support the site by becomming a VIP member.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

When U Join VIP, U Don't See the Google Pop Up Ads. ;)

I Thought That What Adam Said In the Chat Today is What He Has Always Said -

If U Want to Pay to be VIP b4 the RV U Can Do So but There Will Not Be an Opportunity to Join Post RV.

Once It RV's, This and Every Other Dinar Site Will Become a Virtual Ghost Town by Comparison.

Adam has Said That He Will Keep the Site Open but There Won't be Anywhere Near as Much Traffic.

One of the Reasons That I Joined VIP is for the Post RV Discussions on Investing.

B)B) B)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

No reason for apologizing.I hope you'll stay.

I agree Umbertino. I hope he stays too. Bobbydee is one of the least offensive people on this site.

I can understand his taking some offense to a statement (which I did not hear or read, but believe it could have been made) about non-paying members being "free loaders". Even those of us who do not pay for VIP membership (personally, I can not afford it as one reason), we still are an asset to the business bottom line. Advertisers look at website traffic as part of the decision of whether to advertise or not. As posted earlier, I don't believe these are "Adam approved" ads neccessarily, but Google ads based on some criteria they use.

I don't know that Adam meant the statement in the way it sounded (maybe he did or maybe he was having a bad day). Bobbydee may have had a bad day and the comment struck him wrong. Or it could be any number of things going on. Everyone seems to be on edge lately, hence Adam's need to reset the reputation numbers. There are some great posters here; Some with great information & insight & opinions (I may not agree with it all, but it adds to the debate), some with great senses of humor and some just very positive. There are those, too, that seem to be here just to agitate. Those ones tend to drop away.

Keep your head up, Bobbydee and press on.

Blessings.

When U Join VIP, U Don't See the Google Pop Up Ads. ;)

I Thought That What Adam Said In the Chat Today is What He Has Always Said -

If U Want to Pay to be VIP b4 the RV U Can Do So but There Will Not Be an Opportunity to Join Post RV.

Once It RV's, This and Every Other Dinar Site Will Become a Virtual Ghost Town by Comparison.

Adam has Said That He Will Keep the Site Open but There Won't be Anywhere Near as Much Traffic.

One of the Reasons That I Joined VIP is for the Post RV Discussions on Investing.

B)B) B)

Thanks for the insight on the statement Dinar Thug. You, too are a great asset to this site.

• Upvote 5

I am sorry that I have been labeled a freeloader by Adam in his last chat. I have always tried to have a positive view on everything here at DV. If you want to convert the site to a paying site then simply announce it as so. I would like to say that my reasons for not supporting your site with a membership are religious in nature. There are certain things that are advertised on your site that I can not support as a Christian. I do not condem or judge you for that at all. You are a great business man and I still believe you have put together a great site. I thank you for allowing me to come in and share my thoughts on the Dinar investment. I do not know how to delete myself from the site and I apologise for my not joining as a paying member. With all this said I ask the Good Lord Bless You and Yours and all the great friends I have made here at DinarVets. I pray each day that the RV takes place so that many good things can take place in our failing economy. Keep the faith. God Bless Semper Fi

Bobbydee

Bobbydee, u were/are always a postive force. I will miss you and your posts-take care & much happiness.

If you don't believe in something, you don't do it, even for the investment information (which you can find anywhere).

you will not be able to find the investment info that Adam has lined up anywhere else. By joining VIP he will not see the advertisements that he does not agree with.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was not aware of that. Thanks for the info but it looks like I've made my bed now I must lie in it God Bless

U Can Always Change Ur Mind + I for One Will be Happy to Welcome U Back ! ;)

Dinar Thug. You, too are a great asset to this site.

U Were Only Off by 2 Letters !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Bobbydee,

In the almost 2 years that I have known you, I have never heard you say a cross word to anyone, have been supportive of those going through tough times, and always had good insight and been a positive influence on this website. I, like you feel that I have my bases covered, and do not personally see where VIP would benefit me, but that is my choice as deciding to invest in dinar was as well. I hope you will reconsider staying with us on DV, but if not, I am sure we will catch up with each other somewhere else, but anyway good luck to you, and Godspeed my friend. :) UR

• Upvote 1

Hey Bobby, I applaud you for your beliefs. As stated earlier Adam has no control over the ads. As long as you are not monetarily supporting the ads and purchasing from them I don't see why you should leave. You have always been a class act and very respectful. That we all can agree we would miss. Good luck with your decission.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows: