Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WANT TO BUY: 25K x 100 Uncirculated 1 Million IQD

auto2nr1

I am in the Los Angeles area and would like to purchase dinar. I am willing to have them shipped if there is no one local. Please let me know if there is anyone willing to sell their dinars at a good price. Please e-mail me at auto2nr1@gmail.com. Thanks.

I have a family member that wants out and cant take it anymore -

10,000 k notes he s1 Mil for sale at 950.00 each million

25,000k notes he 1 Mill for sale 900.00 each Million

email ngodstrust2@gmail.com If interested

Word to the WISE -- Never tell this to people that need money and should have not bought in the 1st place

Geeze

• Upvote 2

Man I can't help but know how most of you that are selling feel! I been in for almost 7 years now and I am sure sick and tired of hearing that every weekend or Tuesday is going to be the big RV Day!

Now there saying by Thanksgiving! next it will be by Christmas time, and after that it will be by New Years Day! or the first week of January! Remember that from the last 3 years or more? Well, just about done, hell, I'll be dead before it ever happens anyway! LOL :lol:

I have sold about half of what I had this last summer! If by the end of the year and there is still no positive sign (Other then LOP!) I will be selling the other 7.5 million Dinar I have left and call it quits!

If you all get rich the day after I sell? Man, Then it was not to be for me and I wish you all the best and enjoy your new found riches.

I'll just be doing what I been doing the last 7 years and I'll just keep on doing it! :D

I'll post prices at that time, good luck to all and God Bless..

Go RV!!!!