Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get Ready for Your Spanking

willy1der

Yes I know it's only the middle of the week but I thought I would get started early. I hope the "Roll Tide" band wagon is ready for the SPANKING you're about to receive Saturday! It ain't going to be pretty and all that but there's just no way around it! Look, just hand us the Crystal ball right now, no sense in even playing the game, we're just that darn good! (Man I'm feeling the love) I know, I know, you all think you have a chance.... ROFLMBO. Wait a second, I have to wipe the tears from eyes from laughing so hard, now where was I... oh yah... bama, Lord have mercy on those poor misguided over-rated goons. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

Geauxxxxxxx Tigers

LSU 31

bama 13

P.S. if you believe you have a chance you probably ought to put it under the rumor section!

tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Bahahhahahah!!!!! I am watching ESPN right now. All day is 'Inside the Tide Program'. Tune in for a bit.......Roll Tide Roll Baby!!!! Saturday can't come soon enough, this is being referred to as the game of the century...first time I have looked forward to a regular season game more than the Iron Bowl...WHATS UP? THE TIDE, THATS WHATS UP!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

You are a brave soul willy!!!!!!!!!

But I like your style.

Looking forward to a great game.... I have to say, the game of the year so far has been USC/ Stanford last week. Triple overtime? What a great game.

Hopefully 'Bama/ LSU is just as entertaining.

For what its worth.... WE ARE YALLS ONLY COMPETITION THIS YEAR!!!! I've been watching both teams all year, and if OUR ( BAMA) quarterback can get his confidence before game starts we should give yall a great run! Also, your 2 quarterbacks are a little inconsistant and dont forget.... Tuscaloosa is a great party towm.... No telling how many of your guys could be in trouble before game starts! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ROLL TIDE!!

Yes I know it's only the middle of the week but I thought I would get started early. I hope the "Roll Tide" band wagon is ready for the SPANKING you're about to receive Saturday! It ain't going to be pretty and all that but there's just no way around it! Look, just hand us the Crystal ball right now, no sense in even playing the game, we're just that darn good! (Man I'm feeling the love) I know, I know, you all think you have a chance.... ROFLMBO. Wait a second, I have to wipe the tears from eyes from laughing so hard, now where was I... oh yah... bama, Lord have mercy on those poor misguided over-rated goons. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

Geauxxxxxxx Tigers

LSU 31

bama 13

P.S. if you believe you have a chance you probably ought to put it under the rumor section!

tip_hat.gif

Alabama 38 LSU 10

• Upvote 1

Top notch defense, huh?!? Who has allowed the least points this season? Who has allowed the least amount of yards this season?!? LSU? NO. The correct answer is the Alabama Crimson Tide, now that's a top notch defense...ROLL TIDE!!!

You will see. :D

I think you're onto something 'Bama.... with those two great defenses I think this will be a low scoring affair.

I agree, it will be a low scoring affair for bama, no doubt about it!

just to help set the record straight, bama has played teams with a power ranking of 36.? and LSU has played teams with an avg. 39.?

• Upvote 1

LOL, Nicks never happy, but I bet we get a grin out of him Saturday night!!

Belichick's never happy either.... seems to work out pretty good for him.

I agree, it will be a low scoring affair for bama, no doubt about it!

Too, funny willy. Thanks for starting this topic... I'm loving it so far.

LOL, Nicks never happy, but I bet we get a grin out of him Saturday night!!

a sheepish one at best. his thoughts wil be... why did I ever leave LSU. what was I thinking. I definitely had a lapse when I made that decision. I'll give up the only national championship I will ever win at bama if you'll please let me come back to LSU.

and we already know the answer to that plea!

:hug: these hugs come with big shoulders for you to cry on bama, you poor misguided souls. God help you :lmao:

Willy you are killing me, I am gonna end up cracking a rib from laughing so hard!! I have a question, does Les eat the grass everywhere or just in Tiger stadium??

according to the espn advertisement he says every place they play. He's a bad dude, got his start at Michigan, them boys may be slow but they're tough.

Hey, I might makes some calls to see if they'll let us spot you a few points, just so your boys don't quit early on us. :shakehead:

according to the espn advertisement he says every place they play. He's a bad dude, got his start at Michigan, them boys may be slow but they're tough.

Hey, I might makes some calls to see if they'll let us spot you a few points, just so your boys don't quit early on us. :shakehead:

I am still ROFL!! You be sure to come back and play Sunday okay?