Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Official Chat 11-2-11

kcw

[kcw] vikingjuve Hi Adams, If you have 500,000 IQD in your Warka account and unfortunately ( I realy hope no ) it's gonna bunny-ear, you still own 500,000 IQD or 500 new IQD??? Thank you

[Adam Montana] if there's a l0p, then you basically break even. Unless they l0p an odd amount, which could happen - it could turn 500,000 into 50,000 rather than 500, for example. Other countries have done odd number l0ps.

[Adam Montana] next please

[

Hearing stuff makes me think why not just buy more dinar if I can get my money back anyway?... :D

[Adam Montana] Cisole will indeed fly. Right down to a certain Central American country, for sand, sun, and fun

Yo, Snap ! Pigs In a Beach Blanket ! :o

Thx Adam ! Thx kcw ! ;)

Only 22 Days Until Thanksgiving ! Pass the Tanning Butter !

B) B) B)

• Upvote 6

Adam, you've been awesome about being honest and open with your opinion. This site (DV) has been an uplifting site to return to day in, day out. I have breast cancer and husband works in Kuwait for my medical reasons. The separation sometimes is unbearable. This site has given me laughter, spiritual uplifting and lots of knowledge about our investment. Everyone here are my angels in disguise and I would like to thank each and everyone of you Thanks.

Adam, no words can express the utmost thanks to you :D -Go RV-

• Upvote 13

I do not think I can stress enough how delighted I am about my decision to join THIS particular forum. The respect among the majority of the memebers, despite opposing views, is only enhanced by the members who keep it real and encourage fair play (on a multitude of topics). The mods...well...there's alot of daily posts to filter and I personally am amazed to see how quickly questions/issues are addressed.

Finally, Adam (not looking for brownie points...already have VIP :P )...I feel confident in his reasons for bringing this forum to us. Yes, he probobly will get a great break on his personal "spread" at cash in considering the number of folks he is carefully coordinating for the RV, however, I don't think that's his motivation in this really. He provides VIP that covers this site (technically an add free zone compared to others) and the same opportunity for lower cash in costs to VIP's that "going alone" simply wont produce. Despite the work it involves (on top of his real job), Adam is quick to respond and never over bearing. I, actually, think he enjoys this madness and this dinar family. (side note, Adam, the new chat...yeah, DEF rocks)

My observation is that overall fairness is encouraged as well as the support of different views...and a great deal of member respect. Of any site I've sadly visited, this site offers the most prepared and informed...most fair...most balanced information and views. Yes, indeed, I am quite happy about my selection and proud to be a DinarVet. Thank you, Adam...thank you Mods...thank you friends. I will leave when "pigs fly".

• Upvote 4