Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks told to stop selling Dinar

typhoidfvr

Just checked my mail and this is what I got.....

Re: Payment and checkout: ricjoysutt sent a message about IRAQ:Iraqi 10000 Dinar X 100 Notes = 1 Million IQD Mint #250918329087To: ricjoysuttFrom: safedinarsSent: Nov-02-11 05:26 AM#mmbdy td{text-align:left}#mmbdy td{text-align:left} ebay_95x39.gifeBay sent this message to (ricjoysutt).

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.ltCurve.gifSeller has responded to your question about this itemrtCurve.gificonAlert_32x32.gifDo not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs.. Dear ricjoysutt,

Hello Sir,

But I am from Jordan , is not possible for me to do COD

If you could not send payment through paypal or wire bank it is okay we could cancel this transaction.

Please let me know,

Best regards,

Eyad

- safedinarsClick "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to replys.gif>

To: safedinars

Subject: Re: Payment and checkout: ricjoysutt sent a message about IRAQ:Iraqi 10000 Dinar X 100 Notes = 1 Million IQD Mint #250918329087

Sent Date: Nov-02-11 05:22:54 PDT

Dear safedinars,

I have never had this type of trouble with Pay Pal going through, I do not feel comfortable send wire, Can you send COD, I really want these 10,000 notes..Thanks

You can check out my feed back I am a straight up person,,Thanks

- ricjoysutt

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Upvote 1

Something is definetly going on. Ebay is down to 1242 on all IQD item auctions down from over 2400 yesterday and buy it now is 406 down from around 1200 since yesterday. Could this be it ????? Here's to Hope cool.gif

ebay:

Iraq Dinar 2,666 results

Iraqi Dinar 1,722 results

Okay, well, these stories may have legs to them and that is good. We are getting more and more confirmations from everyday folk here about their banks not selling dinar.

I take this as a positive. Remember, we were not supposed to know about this let alone be in this.

Thanks for sharing!

This is exactly what is wrong with this whole Dinar picture. A secret? We're not supposed to know? You've got to be kidding me. It's incredible you would believe this. I guess the CBI didn't do a very good job of keeping it a secret from you and others who have 'trusted sources' and have gotten and been privy to 'secret intel' delivered by secret spies who, under the penalty of death, have risked everything to deliver this 'top secret intel'. What a great novel this is going to be. Of course the CBI has done a great job of keeping this incredible millionaire opportunity away from every experienced and savvy Forex trader, Wall Street investment advisors, the Wall street Journal etc. I mean none of these people own a computer or have access to the internet. It's only us fortunate few who've stumbled on to this 'secret intel'.

All this "secret society" nonsense is getting old. Iraq has already announced they will "RD based on Turkey" and openly described their new banknotes in detail (the banknotes that most "secret society" Dinar pumpers swore blind wouldn't happen because new notes = a lop) and are now scrabbling round like headless chickens trying to invent plausible sounding conspiracies to avoid admitting their deception. The only people who use "RV" are the pumpers who fail miserably at getting *anything* right, week after week, year after year. You cannot reprice everything & every bank account in the nation *and* change all banknotes and related logistics (ATM's, banknote counting machines, etc) in secrecy all in the space of 24hrs. That's complete nonsense that stretches gullibility to the limits. The only reason the pumpers are pumping this secrecy stuff is to create excuses to keep the "RV" illusion alive now that they're being overtly contradicted by the ICB on an almost daily basis. They've switched from plausibility to paranoia & propaganda tactics called "appeal to authority" : "I have secret intel contacts, therefore do not question me because everyone else is wrong" is what 99% of pumpers come out with every day. And it's utter claptrap.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This is exactly what is wrong with this whole Dinar picture. A secret? We're not supposed to know? You've got to be kidding me. It's incredible you would believe this. I guess the CBI didn't do a very good job of keeping it a secret from you and others who have 'trusted sources' and have gotten and been privy to 'secret intel' delivered by secret spies who, under the penalty of death, have risked everything to deliver this 'top secret intel'. What a great novel this is going to be. Of course the CBI has done a great job of keeping this incredible millionaire opportunity away from every experienced and savvy Forex trader, Wall Street investment advisors, the Wall street Journal etc. I mean none of these people own a computer or have access to the internet. It's only us fortunate few who've stumbled on to this 'secret intel'.

All this "secret society" nonsense is getting old. Iraq has already announced they will "RD based on Turkey" and openly described their new banknotes in detail (the banknotes that most "secret society" Dinar pumpers swore blind wouldn't happen because new notes = a lop) and are now scrabbling round like headless chickens trying to invent plausible sounding conspiracies to avoid admitting their deception. The only people who use "RV" are the pumpers who fail miserably at getting *anything* right, week after week, year after year. You cannot reprice everything & every bank account in the nation *and* change all banknotes and related logistics (ATM's, banknote counting machines, etc) in secrecy all in the space of 24hrs. That's complete nonsense that stretches gullibility to the limits. The only reason the pumpers are pumping this secrecy stuff is to create excuses to keep the "RV" illusion alive now that they're being overtly contradicted by the ICB on an almost daily basis. They've switched from plausibility to paranoia & propaganda tactics called "appeal to authority" : "I have secret intel contacts, therefore do not question me because everyone else is wrong" is what 99% of pumpers come out with every day. And it's utter claptrap.

You can call it nonsense all you want, but it is what i believe and that's all that matters. Regardless, I am waiting patiently to get paid. Nuff said..

• Upvote 2

I've been watching these post for nearly 8 months, I have got to express my thanks for some of the best comedy I have ever read. Lets look at some fact that can be found on the web - There is an estimated M2 (only currency in savings, investments) value of 43 trillion dinars in circulation, there is a combined estimated M1-M2-M3 ( this is ALL the money availible) value of 18 trillion US dollars in circulation. If the dinar RV is 1 to 1 against the US dollar ther isn't enough money availible in the industrialized world to cash in against. A more realistic and most probable event would be an RV at $0.01 to $0.10 with a drop dead date to cash in or the large denomination bills become worthless. This pulls the Dinar back in country at a managable rate. After the large bills have been collected and destroyed, then push the rate up to a $2.00 to $2.75 rate, remember the most expensive currency in the industrialized world is around $3.50.

Oh, one more thing a National RV is one of - if not the most closely guarded secrets in the world. I don't care who you are or what your contacts may be - you and they know NOTHING !!! Invest only what you can stand to lose and wait - if you can't wait don't buy - this could go on for another few years and end as a LOP.

• Upvote 1

You can call it nonsense all you want, but it is what i believe and that's all that matters. Regardless, I am waiting patiently to get paid. Nuff said..

You've just summed up nearly everyone on this site. Can't argue with that. You are right. Nuff said

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I called the number posted for 1st Convenience in Lubbock earlier this morning to check availability before I asked my son to go purchase more for us. The Customer Service representative told me that they stopped selling ALL foreign currencies yesterday. She said it was because they were starting to have a hard time getting supplied and decided to stop selling ALL foreign currencies. FWIW

(Sorry this is posted more than once, but there are so many threads on this subject)

You chose to misunderstand what was said about us not being supposed to know about the dinar. Or perhaps in your know-it- all head it just comes through that way, but that writer was right. He/she was referring to the fact that generally Americans dont know about this, and were not supposed to know about it when the plan was made for the Iraqi dinar to revaluate. Now, that may not be what you heard, but then you may be among those who were simply not informed or privy to privileged information, but those of us who own dinar were in the know about it, fortunately for us. LOL Get off your high horse and pay attention, and two things could happen. First, you might learn something, wonder of wonders, and two, there is obviously more, much more, to this story than you know.

• Upvote 3

You chose to misunderstand what was said about us not being supposed to know about the dinar. Or perhaps in your know-it- all head it just comes through that way, but that writer was right. He/she was referring to the fact that generally Americans dont know about this, and were not supposed to know about it when the plan was made for the Iraqi dinar to revaluate. Now, that may not be what you heard, but then you may be among those who were simply not informed or privy to privileged information, but those of us who own dinar were in the know about it, fortunately for us. LOL Get off your high horse and pay attention, and two things could happen. First, you might learn something, wonder of wonders, and two, there is obviously more, much more, to this story than you know.

Love ya Francie, your passion is commendable

Good post my friend...

You've just summed up nearly everyone on this site. Can't argue with that. You are right. Nuff said

Pudge... just wondering... why do feel the need to trample on someone's beliefs? Belief and faith are the right, and comfort, of the individual. So... how does that affect you? An emotionally and intellectually honest answer would be appreciated. :)

• Upvote 1

Pudge... just wondering... why do feel the need to trample on someone's beliefs? Belief and faith are the right, and comfort, of the individual. So... how does that affect you? An emotionally and intellectually honest answer would be appreciated. :)

Get em Jax!! B)

But now it's time for the woodshed :o

Yes, Francie, Americans don't generally know about this because the way the pumpers are blatantly mis-selling it is basically fraud. They can get away with it by hiring people to "pump" with anonymous usernames like "OkieOilMan" and "Phoenix" and keeping it small scale, but professional economics publications, i.e. Wall Street Journal, could face lawsuits if they started mis-selling it in the same way. In short, a lot of pumpers don't want it to make the TV news as there'd be massive calls for an investigation into mis-selling if it did. There's no real difference between what these guys do (sell Dinar on the back of fake intel their pumper friends invent in return for a cut of the sales) and insider trading / stock price fixing / "pump and dump" of the same thing in the stock market.

But more Amercians are finding out about it thanks to fraud alerts, just as the Washington State Financial Division recently issued a warning telling its citizens not to buy Dinar. But what if too many people found out about it? Would that ruin the chances of an RV? Shouldn't we be shutting down these Dinar websites and quit telling our friends not to miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime? I mean, why ruin it for ourselves?

I'm not privy to privileged info? I want to be. I'm on this site. You're in on it? Tell me about it. I responded to a poster on this thread who said "I believe it and that's all that matters". And this is the contradiction in your posts. You've told me before that you believe it will happen because you strongly believe it will happen. Now you're telling me you've been privy to secret intel and you're 'in the know'. Tell me what you know and 'save' me from my unbelief so that I too may obtain riches.

Does the belief drive the intel or the intel drive the belief? ;)

• Upvote 6

But now it's time for the woodshed :o

Yes, Francie, Americans don't generally know about this because the way the pumpers are blatantly mis-selling it is basically fraud. They can get away with it by hiring people to "pump" with anonymous usernames like "OkieOilMan" and "Phoenix" and keeping it small scale, but professional economics publications, i.e. Wall Street Journal, could face lawsuits if they started mis-selling it in the same way. In short, a lot of pumpers don't want it to make the TV news as there'd be massive calls for an investigation into mis-selling if it did. There's no real difference between what these guys do (sell Dinar on the back of fake intel their pumper friends invent in return for a cut of the sales) and insider trading / stock price fixing / "pump and dump" of the same thing in the stock market.

But more Amercians are finding out about it thanks to fraud alerts, just as the Washington State Financial Division recently issued a warning telling its citizens not to buy Dinar. But what if too many people found out about it? Would that ruin the chances of an RV? Shouldn't we be shutting down these Dinar websites and quit telling our friends not to miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime? I mean, why ruin it for ourselves?

I'm not privy to privileged info? I want to be. I'm on this site. You're in on it? Tell me about it. I responded to a poster on this thread who said "I believe it and that's all that matters". And this is the contradiction in your posts. You've told me before that you believe it will happen because you strongly believe it will happen. Now you're telling me you've been privy to secret intel and you're 'in the know'. Tell me what you know and 'save' me from my unbelief so that I too may obtain riches.

Does the belief drive the intel or the intel drive the belief? ;)

Great post! We all do know one thing... The pumpers are making TONS of money on these "rumors" that were produced in the factory of lies we call "forums".

I mean seriously... How many people have been purchasing on reserve only to watch the month fly by with no RV. Then you have NOTHING for that investment.

• Upvote 2

I'll answer intellectually but not emotionally. Emotional investments always go south. Like wagering on your favorite team.

"Belief and faith are the right, and comfort, of the individual. So... how does that affect you?"

Very true and I don't want to trample on that. Unless of course one has made this RV their religion. As I've said before, I hate swindlers, and I see other wise very sane, well intentioned people, get caught up in the false euphoira that these fake intel pumpers have created. And don't tell me people on this site have done their homework and thought about it carefully and weighed the risks and are seasoned investors and aren't really concerned if it turns out or not. I'd wager anything that over 90% of everyone who has bought the Dinar has never bought currency before and they bought it on the advice of a friend or pumper.

I'm not trying at all to get people to sell. That wouldn't do any good now. You've already lost 30% (you'd think a rational person would be suspicious of the spread right out of the gate). But for new people, proceed with extreme caution. Realize you are purchasing worthless currency from mostly unregistered unseen currency dealers who are desperately trying to sell Dinar to first time currency buyers who know nothing about how the currency markets work.

I'm here because I too hate seeing people's pocketbooks and faith being trampled on which is what is going to happen when the slow realization hits that they've been duped. Leave God out of this investment. He never promised riches on earth, especially huge riches overnight, without hard work. He only promised to supply all your need according to His riches in glory.

• Upvote 2

I'll answer intellectually but not emotionally. Emotional investments always go south. Like wagering on your favorite team.

"Belief and faith are the right, and comfort, of the individual. So... how does that affect you?"

Very true and I don't want to trample on that. Unless of course one has made this RV their religion. As I've said before, I hate swindlers, and I see other wise very sane, well intentioned people, get caught up in the false euphoira that these fake intel pumpers have created. And don't tell me people on this site have done their homework and thought about it carefully and weighed the risks and are seasoned investors and aren't really concerned if it turns out or not. I'd wager anything that over 90% of everyone who has bought the Dinar has never bought currency before and they bought it on the advice of a friend or pumper.

I'm not trying at all to get people to sell. That wouldn't do any good now. You've already lost 30% (you'd think a rational person would be suspicious of the spread right out of the gate). But for new people, proceed with extreme caution. Realize you are purchasing worthless currency from mostly unregistered unseen currency dealers who are desperately trying to sell Dinar to first time currency buyers who know nothing about how the currency markets work.

I'm here because I too hate seeing people's pocketbooks and faith being trampled on which is what is going to happen when the slow realization hits that they've been duped. Leave God out of this investment. He never promised riches on earth, especially huge riches overnight, without hard work. He only promised to supply all your need according to His riches in glory.

Ooops... sorry about the previous post... posted before I could write anything!!!

Great reply, thanks Pudge! A bit more than what I was expecting... but ok. All of your reasoning is pretty widely accepted, intellectually... so there is much agreement in your substance.

I'd say then, that your answer is an attempt to simply protect us from ourselves, our own decisions. Very admirable... but that does lead to the other part of honesty... emotion.

Your intent is not only in your personal best interest as an investor... it is apparent that your subsatnce in your posts is so important, that you are also intent on influencing others' decision making. Again... noble... but emotional. And that's ok... but let's be honest about it... when you involve others in YOUR intellectual endeavors... you are also involved emotionally.

So, with that understanding... thank you for your assistance and caring. Many here haven't asked for it... so, to all... I'd suggest, tread respectfully among people's own values and beliefs in these forums!

Thanks again, Pudge... well done. :)

Edited by Jaxinjersey

Ooops... sorry about the previous post... posted before I could write anything!!!

Great reply, thanks Pudge! A bit more than what I was expecting... but ok. All of your reasoning is pretty widely accepted, intellectually... so there is much agreement in your substance.

I'd say then, that your answer is an attempt to simply protect us from ourselves, our own decisions. Very admirable... but that does lead to the other part of honesty... emotion.

Your intent is not only in your personal best interest as an investor... it is apparent that your subsatnce in your posts is so important, that you are also intent on influencing others' decision making. Again... noble... but emotional. And that's ok... but let's be honest about it... when you involve others in YOUR intellectual endeavors... you are also involved emotionally.

So, with that understanding... thank you for your assistance and caring. Many here haven't asked for it... so, to all... I'd suggest, tread respectfully among people's own values and beliefs in these forums!

Thanks again, Pudge... well done. :)

Interesting perspective, well thought out.

when you involve others in YOUR intellectual endeavors... you are also involved emotionally

Not so sure about that. If I'm trying to convince you that the earth is 90 million miles away from the sun in the winter (northern hemisphere) am I being emotional?

You're right in the fact that my 'desire' to want people to see this investment for what it is can be called emotional. But the facts supporting or not supporting an impending RV are not, nor should be, emotional. I don't believe I, or any other 'negative' poster, has ever professed that his unbelief is the reason he is negative on this investment. But many, like cbs71 and Francie have stated that their belief in it is all that matters. And of course the argument ends there as well it should because you have taken reasoning and objectivety off the table as the ground rules for debate. They have turned this into a spiritual warfare, 3rd dimension, principalities and powers issue and I am certainly fine with that and so be it. But people really wanting to make money on sound investments want historical data, economic precedent, political and tax considerations etc. which in my opinion are not emotional.

If every member on this site had nothing vested in this and were just now weighing the pros and cons of investing in the Dinar for the 1st time with the promise of making at least a thousand times return literally overnight, I doubt very few would entertain the idea.

Remember, the amount of return promised is directly proportional to the amount of emotionally induced decision making.

Great post, jaxinjersey :)

WELL............No group hug for you! :P

Well...depends how attractive the group is :P

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1