Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Convenience Bank No Longer Selling Dinar OR Dong

Father of Thunder

Hey Gang! I've got my own bank story now. For the past 6 months I have been buying Dinar and Dong at First Convenience Bank here in the Dallas Metroplex. A few months ago we started getting a warning about Dinar availability on the teller screens saying they may not be able to fill the order due to demand.... but all my orders were filled as requested. My Dong orders never had that warning. My last order was last week and I received the Dong in only two days. When I went into the bank this afternoon I was told they no longer sell Dinar or Dong. I know the teller owns both currencies so when he heard about the policy change this morning he was quit interested in knowing more but couldn't squeeze any details out of their main office.

He was obviously interested about the change in policy and what it could mean to the RV.

• Upvote 6

Hopefully....Dinartrade also discontinued selling Dinar

Yes, I see our posts were five minutes apart. I actually got a call from a friend with the news and went to the bank to verify it myself. I can't believe all the negative posts for the other member. I posted because I thought it would be an encouragement........guess I was wrong. This is why I don't plan to renew my VIP status.

Go RV!

• Upvote 4

Hey Gang! I've got my own bank story now. For the past 6 months I have been buying Dinar and Dong at First Convenience Bank here in the Dallas Metroplex. A few months ago we started getting a warning about Dinar availability on the teller screens saying they may not be able to fill the order due to demand.... but all my orders were filled as requested. My Dong orders never had that warning. My last order was last week and I received the Dong in only two days. When I went into the bank this afternoon I was told they no longer sell Dinar or Dong. I know the teller owns both currencies so when he heard about the policy change this morning he was quit interested in knowing more but couldn't squeeze any details out of their main office.

He was obviously interested about the change in policy and what it could mean to the RV.

This is NOT CORRECT! I went into 1st Convenience Bank at Walmart at 4:40 PM and BOUGHT a million dinar. NO SWEAT! They have NOT stopped selling it!

• Downvote 1

I purchased my Dinar from GID,

When I heard the bank story i decided to check their site out the information I received is below. Apparently they were in an area where the bad storms hit so they will be out of service for 24 to 48 hour: :blink:

Info. Below

http://gidassociates.com/

NOTE: Due to the severe weather which hit the Northeast this weekend our offices are closed today and phones and voice mail are temporarily unavailable. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible, however in the meantime, please e-mail any questions to info@gidassociates.com and someone will respond to you within 24-48 hours.

Just thought I'd share, <_<

• Upvote 1

All I know is that one by one banks have stopped selling, I used to buy from TD bank and they stopped selling in may.

Yes, I see our posts were five minutes apart. I actually got a call from a friend with the news and went to the bank to verify it myself. I can't believe all the negative posts for the other member. I posted because I thought it would be an encouragement........guess I was wrong. This is why I don't plan to renew my VIP status.

Go RV!

lol yeah I thought it was encouraging too...my husband had been in wal-mart getting a key made and just dropped by the bank to ask them about dinar...people on here are pretty harsh

• Upvote 3