Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1st Convenience Bank

000barbie000

Yesterday, people were complaining about how "nobody asks the bank why they stop selling dinar". So since I had been getting mine from the same bank, just different location, I thought I would call and ask 1: Are you still selling Dinars? and 2: Why are you not selling dinars anymore? They told me what I already told everyone yesterday. So I was getting info for those who wanted to know why they no longer sell it, to help you out! Then shortly after I get attacked, along with 000barbie000 for giving you the truth!

So why are you so hostile? Espesially Carrello?

000barbie000 was just letting us know what she found out. Which made me check with my branch.

I appreciate her input. And obviously now, most of them have stopped selling dinars, as seen from everybody elses posts.

So much for appreciating shared information.

• Upvote 5

I just called the number posted for 1st Convenience in Lubbock to check availability before I asked my son to go purchase more for us. The CS rep told me that they stopped selling ALL foreign currencies yesterday. She said it was because they were starting to have a hard time getting supplied and decided to stop selling ALL foreign currencies. FWIW

• Upvote 1

FYI. My bank called me today and asked me to confirm my address, which they have never done before. Then they told me my dinars that I had ordered monday were now ready to pick up. But, she told me I had to pick it up today, that I could not tomorrow..........Hmm.

Just FYI

• Upvote 1

omg! I am not a freakin pumper!!! This is so absolutely crazy! I say that my bank ( which is in Marble Falls, TX) has stopped selling dinar and all of a sudden I am a pumper! That is absoloutely ridiculous! Now if I had said oooo everyone go buy dinar from anyplace you can...yeah sure bash me...but untill then...back off!!!

I believe you barbie. A true pumper would post and run. Thanks for hanging out with us and defending yourself. It's not like you said it RV'd for goodness sake.

Go RV

• Upvote 3

FYI. My bank called me today and asked me to confirm my address, which they have never done before. Then they told me my dinars that I had ordered monday were now ready to pick up. But, she told me I had to pick it up today, that I could not tomorrow..........Hmm.

Just FYI

Did you happen to ask why you could not pick them up tomorrow? It is odd that they needed to confirm your address; it may have not been the bank ..... hmmmmmm

omg! I am not a freakin pumper!!! This is so absolutely crazy! I say that my bank ( which is in Marble Falls, TX) has stopped selling dinar and all of a sudden I am a pumper! That is absoloutely ridiculous! Now if I had said oooo everyone go buy dinar from anyplace you can...yeah sure bash me...but untill then...back off!!!

Barbie,

I also say thank you for sticking around and sticking up for yourself. Please don't take it personally. There's a lot of people that have been in this investment for a long time and they've lost their manners. People get suspicious when someone signs up and immediately posts a bank story -- just because there are so many of them. You and Aquafire both stuck around, and you can tell by a lot of positive feedback to both of you and the pluses that most people are really good people on here. Don't be discouraged and thank you for the post.

Aquafire,

Most people do appreciate shared information. Thank you for following up and getting back on here and posting what you found out. Again, it's just the suspicious minds on here and just pure frustration. Neither of you should take it personally. :)

Big thanks to you both,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 3

Did you happen to ask why you could not pick them up tomorrow? It is odd that they needed to confirm your address; it may have not been the bank ..... hmmmmmm

EXACTLY!!! Why??????? What if you were out of town and couldn't get there "today"... or any other reason??? Why don't people ask? Heck, I'd have told them it's too inconvenient for me to get there... please deliver them! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Just FYI

I went ahead and called them myself. They said there was an issue with the vendor they would not be offering any foreign currency. She also said any that are not picked up today will be sent back to the vendor.

So I suppose they were asking for address verification to be sure that they had the right number -- lest they not be alerting somebody else to go pick up your dinar. :~)

Edited by CajunBelle

I posted about this yesterday at the same time as Barbie. I actually got a call from a friend who was at the bank and went to verify it myself. I can't believe all the negative posts Barbie has received on this. Like Barbie, I posted because I thought it would be an encouragement........guess we were both wrong. Geesh...you would think we posted under a section called "RV FACTS" instead of "RUMOURS". This sort of treatment is exactly why I don't plan to renew my VIP membership.

• Upvote 2

I posted about this yesterday at the same time as Barbie. I actually got a call from a friend who was at the bank and went to verify it myself. I can't believe all the negative posts Barbie has received on this. Like Barbie, I posted because I thought it would be an encouragement........guess we were both wrong. Geesh...you would think we posted under a section called "RV FACTS" instead of "RUMOURS". This sort of treatment is exactly why I don't plan to renew my VIP membership.

Father of Thunder,

If you notice, Barbie got a lot of pluses and more positive feedback than negative. It's rare that any thread is 100 percent positive --- that's just the way it is -- but I'd say a high percentage were very appreciative of the post. Please don't lump everyone into the same category. All in all, this site is still the very best, don't you think? :)

Happy Wednesday to you,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 3

Father of Thunder,

If you notice, Barbie got a lot of pluses and more positive feedback than negative. It's rare that any thread is 100 percent positive --- that's just the way it is -- but I'd say a high percentage were very appreciative of the post. Please don't lump everyone into the same category. All in all, this site is still the very best, don't you think? :)

Happy Wednesday to you,

Kimberlye B)

Your Awesome........ :twothumbs::tiphat: and +1 for ya

• Upvote 1

Just want to thank everyone who has been so nice on here...I didn't realize what a storm it would create posting what my husband had told me, I was just so excited something different had happended and I knew for sure it was not a lie! I definitly maybe should have worded my post much differently cause yeah once I started looking for other bank stories mine sounded pretty standard/lame...again thanks to everyone who has been supportive.

Ok I am going to be brave and jump out there again...my husband had made a comment to the teller yesterday when he was there that he coudn't believe that they had stopped selling it since they bought and sold it for more than what we see on forex so they should be making a killing especially on people who come back and cash theirs in (they said that their buy/sell prices were sell $1055.00 and buy was $674.00 per million, that was yesterday and they did comment that they still have a sell price but they are not selling any more dinar). What the teller told him was that they (the bank) did not make any money off of the dinar transactions, that it was the federal reserve, who they ordered their currency from, that was making the money...I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the RV just thought it was interesting...sounds like one of the other people making money off of this is our own government lol...

Also my boss didn't get down there yesterday but hopefully she will today and maybe she will hear something else, she is much more talkative with the people at the bank...who knows if it will mean anything but it is nice to keep the hope alive!!!

• Upvote 2

All 254 banks in texas have stopped selling because of lack of availabilty, verified thru corporate offices. No link, call to verify yourself.

It is a sade world when a few take so much time out of their day to post negative to those that only want to help with important info like this.

To the ones that have posted this news, good job!!! To those that have been negitive, get a life!!!

They buy thru a broker not the Federal Reserve, Fed has nothing to do with the buy or sell of the IQD.

• Upvote 1

Just want to thank everyone who has been so nice on here...I didn't realize what a storm it would create posting what my husband had told me, I was just so excited something different had happended and I knew for sure it was not a lie! I definitly maybe should have worded my post much differently cause yeah once I started looking for other bank stories mine sounded pretty standard/lame...again thanks to everyone who has been supportive.

Ok I am going to be brave and jump out there again...my husband had made a comment to the teller yesterday when he was there that he coudn't believe that they had stopped selling it since they bought and sold it for more than what we see on forex so they should be making a killing especially on people who come back and cash theirs in (they said that their buy/sell prices were sell $1055.00 and buy was $674.00 per million, that was yesterday and they did comment that they still have a sell price but they are not selling any more dinar). What the teller told him was that they (the bank) did not make any money off of the dinar transactions, that it was the federal reserve, who they ordered their currency from, that was making the money...I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the RV just thought it was interesting...sounds like one of the other people making money off of this is our own government lol...

Also my boss didn't get down there yesterday but hopefully she will today and maybe she will hear something else, she is much more talkative with the people at the bank...who knows if it will mean anything but it is nice to keep the hope alive!!!

Sorry about all of the trouble that you have had with your post. I appreciate the info and many on here do. My personal opinion is to just not post anything. It will always get bashed no matter how good the news is.

• Upvote 2

What the teller told him was that they (the bank) did not make any money off of the dinar transactions, that it was the federal reserve, who they ordered their currency from, that was making the money...I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the RV just thought it was interesting...sounds like one of the other people making money off of this is our own government lol...

So sorry to break this to you but the Federal Reserve is a private corporation not the government. :(

She said 1st Convenience Bank in central Texas. The fellas at work all day kept telling me no dinars at 1st Convenience Bank in tyler, tx. The reason was, they are not selling them. That is not good enough for me. I have not verified it. They called but I won't be satisfied until I call or we have numerous verifiers here on DV. RUMOR!