Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1st Convenience Bank

000barbie000

I am CBS 71. Thanks for the kind words. I am still talking with her now. She is trying to pry my info outta me! I am now excited again. She has no explanation on why they stopped but seeing as how I got her in 6 months ago she is going to try to find out!! Good luck. Roll RV

It is fact for once. Think I'll have a drink on that note!

You're welcome my friend. It is definitely getting more and more interesting by the day. However, I am very grounded especially when I have been in this investment for a long time. Enjoy your drink!

Guru Jonnywg [viaDinarWishes] JONNY IS ON THE PHONE WITH ME HE IS VERY EXCITED AND WANTS YOU ALL TO STAY GROUNDED AND REMAIN CALM...THE BANKS HAVE GOTTEN ORDERS FROM THEIR CORPORATE OFFICES TO STOP SELLING THE IQD...WE HAVE VERIFIED THIS WITH ALL 4 BANKS... WF, CHASE, 1ST CONVIENIENCE, AND 1ST NATIONAL ARE THE BANKS THAT GOT THE ORDER TO STOP SELLING...THE VND HAS JUST BEEN PULLED FROM BEING FOR SALE AT THE WELLS FARGO BANK...THIS IS HUGE

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1cVs3pDDS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guru Jonnywg [viaDinarWishes] JONNY IS ON THE PHONE WITH ME HE IS VERY EXCITED AND WANTS YOU ALL TO STAY GROUNDED AND REMAIN CALM...THE BANKS HAVE GOTTEN ORDERS FROM THEIR CORPORATE OFFICES TO STOP SELLING THE IQD...WE HAVE VERIFIED THIS WITH ALL 4 BANKS... WF, CHASE, 1ST CONVIENIENCE, AND 1ST NATIONAL ARE THE BANKS THAT GOT THE ORDER TO STOP SELLING...THE VND HAS JUST BEEN PULLED FROM BEING FOR SALE AT THE WELLS FARGO BANK...THIS IS HUGE

Oh dear GOD!! You know where he got that bit of "intel" no?

but for the record...............NOT TRUE!! Some banks have stopped selling it!! My 1st convenience still has it!

• Upvote 1

:wacko:

Guru Jonnywg [viaDinarWishes] JONNY IS ON THE PHONE WITH ME HE IS VERY EXCITED AND WANTS YOU ALL TO STAY GROUNDED AND REMAIN CALM...THE BANKS HAVE GOTTEN ORDERS FROM THEIR CORPORATE OFFICES TO STOP SELLING THE IQD...WE HAVE VERIFIED THIS WITH ALL 4 BANKS... WF, CHASE, 1ST CONVIENIENCE, AND 1ST NATIONAL ARE THE BANKS THAT GOT THE ORDER TO STOP SELLING...THE VND HAS JUST BEEN PULLED FROM BEING FOR SALE AT THE WELLS FARGO BANK...THIS IS HUGE :wacko::wacko:

Well of course it is, because they are obviously going to go to the widget system. I mean really people. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Guru Jonnywg [viaDinarWishes] JONNY IS ON THE PHONE WITH ME HE IS VERY EXCITED AND WANTS YOU ALL TO STAY GROUNDED AND REMAIN CALM...THE BANKS HAVE GOTTEN ORDERS FROM THEIR CORPORATE OFFICES TO STOP SELLING THE IQD...WE HAVE VERIFIED THIS WITH ALL 4 BANKS..

End Quote

With all the due ( maybe) respect......The number of times I have been hearing this same line keeps increasing at the same pace and same speed with which the US National Debt keeps being updated on that wall in Times Square... Just saying....

And the fact you're telling us to stay grounded and remain calm... Well... it's laughable in the least.. No, wait... It's actually tragic.

Edited by umbertino

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GO RV))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((( )))))))))))))))

((((((( )))))))))))

((((DIZZY ))))blink.gif

(( ( )))

Edited by MovieMaker

My goodness. All of these newbies with comments on banks. Wow! Did you guys carpool over to DV to give us all of this world shattering news? What a waste of gas.

And whoever is going wild with the red button, please stop. You are breaking our hearts.

Just because they are a newbie to the forum does not mean they are a newbie to the world of dinar. Besides, even if they are totally new to everything and just want to share their excitement does not give call to put them down. You should just give them facts if it is appropriate and feel good at thier excitment and happiness. Remember Bill and Ted? BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER. biggrin.gif

Edited by kosman
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well, Carrello, that was real positive. We certainly wouldn't want to have any "newbies" post anything because they are all liars? Anyone out there that is lurking and may have something of substance to say, I'm guessing it's posts like yours that keep them from doing it. Yes, we have drive-by posts and it's pretty obvious that's what it was, but why start off attacking someone just because they've only been on DV a short while or only have a few posts? You have so many great posts, why do you have to attack someone just because they're considered a "newbie" on DV? I just don't get it. Just sayin.....

Happy Tuesday to you,

Kimberlye B)

Kimberlye, you say "...because they've only been on DV a short while or only has a few posts?" Did you look at their screens? I referenced two, 000barbie000 and Aqua Fire, they are both in Texas and they joined 58 minutes within one another. You don't think that is odd? 000barbie's post read like a template. Come on, and don't be naive.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Carrello, Tony...I'm all outta the mighty green plus after dividing them among u two, ROF. I truly don't get why yall got bashed by red demons. I'm thinking two "new" members with a vendeta, myself! :ph34r:

butitwazzuntme!!!!

Thanks Caught. The red denoms mean nothing. If people want to say thank you to 000barbie000, great, but I also can speak my mind as well.

If anybody really read what I posted first, I was saying that we have huge indicators that something is happening. You know, worldwide indications. And a local bank is not going to be the thing that sets us off with a slew of clues. They have run out of dinars many times, and the dealers have run out many times, and it is always the same story. I did not bash barbie for the post. I said that a local bank was not a red flag.

Then Aqua chimes in, right after he joined, and 58 minutes after barbie's membership. That got bashed.

Have a good night Caught. And Tony, see ya.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Kimberlye, you say "...because they've only been on DV a short while or only has a few posts?" Did you look at their screens? I referenced two, 000barbie000 and Aqua Fire, they are both in Texas and they joined 58 minutes within one another. You don't think that is odd? 000barbie's post read like a template. Come on, and don't be naive.

Carrello,

No, I didn't look at the join dates of either one, good catch. Believe me, I have heard this story over and over as well and, yes, it gets old. All I'm saying is, let's not scare away someone that may be lurking that might really have something to say. There is a difference between attacking and pointing out the facts --- such as you did in this post. I think it benefits all of us to have these threads so they can be debunked and we can move on; I just don't want to be the site that scares anyone and everyone off from posting. And, FYI, yes, I am naive sometimes, that's why I need people like you to post. :) Being serious about that actually; ask my friends. :P Although that doesnt mean I believe the rumors, been in this way too long to go there, but I do like to see them debunked when we can -- respectfully.

I have a lot of respect for your knowledge about the IQD and your posts on this site, believe it or not, and look forward to your posts. Plus one to you for pointing out the obvious and debunking this one for me. :)

Have a great day,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 3

WELLS FARGO has received orders to STOP selling Dinars??? This CERTAINLY isn't the SAME WELLS FARGO that has put-out both recorded and WRITTEN messages for MORE THAN A YEAR-AND-A-HALF that they do NOT DEAL-IN or SELL or BUY or TRADE Dinars??? Now they have orders to STOP selling them???

What kind of NUT would say such a thing?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok I know I have never actually posted anything on here but I have been watching for a few months and just had to share this. I have purchased all dinar at my local 1st Convenience here in central Texas...my husband was just in wal-mart and thought he would stop by and talk to the people at the bank and ask about the dinar...as of today they have officially stopped selling it...said they couldn't give out any information and that they did not show it had revalued...please let this be a great sign!!!

You should tell the truth pumper.

• Downvote 6

You should tell the truth pumper.

omg! I am not a freakin pumper!!! This is so absolutely crazy! I say that my bank ( which is in Marble Falls, TX) has stopped selling dinar and all of a sudden I am a pumper! That is absoloutely ridiculous! Now if I had said oooo everyone go buy dinar from anyplace you can...yeah sure bash me...but untill then...back off!!!

• Upvote 9

My goodness. All of these newbies with comments on banks. Wow! Did you guys carpool over to DV to give us all of this world shattering news? What a waste of gas.

And whoever is going wild with the red button, please stop. You are breaking our hearts.

LOLOL...where is the person with the cartoon....bush the little red button shabbs

• Upvote 2