Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1st Convenience Bank

000barbie000

I agree, the lady got a little exited, and didn't ask questions.

+ 1 to even you out

my husband was in there and the only thing he checks out about the dinar is if there is a post about it revaluing and the forex website...sorry he didn't give them the third degree!

• Upvote 9

I always find that when more locations decide to discontinue selling as a potential bad thing... If they're not selling, they're also likely not buying. And if they're not buying, if the ID R/Ds instead of R/Vs, it'll just be that much more difficult to exchanged for USD locally.

Now, if many places discontinued selling, but were willing to buy, my hopes would be up :)

• Upvote 1

You lost me when you said......'my husband was just in Wal-Mart'

Automatic credibility disqualifier...

And why would shopping in Walmart disqualify a person? Most people I know who have substantial balance sheets are very frugal with their money and shop at Walmart and other discount stores. I suppose if I wanted I could fly to New York and shop at Neiman Mark-ups place but who am I trying to impress? If this dinar should revalue at even one to one I could probably fly to France for brunch but I can make it just fine in a Mickie D's drive thru for $5.47. It has been stated that money does not define who you really are...it simply allows you to be more of what you really are. So I hope that this will revalue and GO LARGE...but my biggest prayer would be that with enough money to do and be about anything I want I still want to be a conservative, Christian with 41 yrs. of wedded bliss behind me and 2 beautiful children and 5 beautiful grandchildren. I pray that it doesn't become more heartache than blessing! Maybe Walmart doesn't disqualify us after all...but putting on a show to impress the Joneses is a sure start to ruining your life!

• Upvote 15

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Another refreshing bank story... FROM A NEWBIE! LOL. 000Barbie000, If you've been watching these forums, which i'm sure you have, please understand the respectable scrutiny such posts bring. Anyway, I hope that 1st convenience bank in central TX is on to something. Chao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Another refreshing bank story... FROM A NEWBIE! LOL. 000Barbie000, If you've been watching these forums, which i'm sure you have, please understand the respectable scrutiny such posts bring. Anyway, I hope that 1st convenience bank in central TX is on to something. Chao.

lol yes and that was why I had never posted...maybe I should have just kept it to myself...oh well it was something different and actually happened at my bank so oh well for the negativity!

• Upvote 8

My goodness. All of these newbies with comments on banks. Wow! Did you guys carpool over to DV to give us all of this world shattering news? What a waste of gas.

And whoever is going wild with the red button, please stop. You are breaking our hearts.

Well, Carrello, that was real positive. We certainly wouldn't want to have any "newbies" post anything because they are all liars? Anyone out there that is lurking and may have something of substance to say, I'm guessing it's posts like yours that keep them from doing it. Yes, we have drive-by posts and it's pretty obvious that's what it was, but why start off attacking someone just because they've only been on DV a short while or only have a few posts? You have so many great posts, why do you have to attack someone just because they're considered a "newbie" on DV? I just don't get it. Just sayin.....

Happy Tuesday to you,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 7

I suppose if I wanted I could fly to New York and shop at Neiman Mark-ups place but who am I trying to impress? If this dinar should revalue at even one to one I could probably fly to France for brunch but I can make it just fine in a Mickie D's drive thru for $5.47.

POST RV ROAD TRIP!! NY AND PARIS! WHO'S IN?? :)

• Upvote 4

Ok I know I have never actually posted anything on here but I have been watching for a few months and just had to share this. I have purchased all dinar at my local 1st Convenience here in central Texas...my husband was just in wal-mart and thought he would stop by and talk to the people at the bank and ask about the dinar...as of today they have officially stopped selling it...said they couldn't give out any information and that they did not show it had revalued...please let this be a great sign!!!

Go to Capital One they have loads of dinars... :lol::lol:

Ok I know I have never actually posted anything on here but I have been watching for a few months and just had to share this. I have purchased all dinar at my local 1st Convenience here in central Texas...my husband was just in wal-mart and thought he would stop by and talk to the people at the bank and ask about the dinar...as of today they have officially stopped selling it...said they couldn't give out any information and that they did not show it had revalued...please let this be a great sign!!!

As of 20-minutes ago (4:40PM), I JUST bought another 1-million Dinar at 1st Convenience Bank! They have NOT stopped selling it!

I think you know how I feel.

But then again this may be a sign of good things to come.

I know how you feel.. I've have been in this madness for almost 8 years ( not a merit, not a fault...just stating the fact)....And I've seen / read ( on various Forums through Time) just about the most creative, stunning, mouth-watering,flabbergasting, absurd stories you couldn't even dare imagining....

So .. I know how you feel.... As usual...Good Luck to us.....

Edited by umbertino

I know how you feel.. I've have been in this madness for almost 8 years ( not a merit, not a fault...just stating the fact)....And I've seen / read ( on various Forums through Time) just about the most creative, stunning, mouth-watering,flabbergasting, absurd stories you couldn't even dare imagining....

So .. I know how you feel.... As usual...Good Luck to us.....

I haven't been in this as long as you have, but I've my share of bank stories.

All we need is the ilusive text.

• Upvote 1

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GO RV))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((( )))))))))))))))

((((((( )))))))))))

(( ( )))

I can confirm that this is true. I purchased alotttttttt of dinar from this bank. Even got branch mgr involved. I just texted her and she confirmed. She asked "how did u know that?". She does not know why they stopped but I have personally confirmed it 10 min ago. Roll RV!!

• Upvote 2

I can confirm that this is true. I purchased alotttttttt of dinar from this bank. Even got branch mgr involved. I just texted her and she confirmed. She asked "how did u know that?". She does not know why they stopped but I have personally confirmed it 10 min ago. Roll RV!!

You sound honest....thanks for sharing...

I am CBS 71. Thanks for the kind words. I am still talking with her now. She is trying to pry my info outta me! I am now excited again. She has no explanation on why they stopped but seeing as how I got her in 6 months ago she is going to try to find out!! Good luck. Roll RV

It is fact for once. Think I'll have a drink on that note!