Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1st Convenience Bank

000barbie000

Ok I know I have never actually posted anything on here but I have been watching for a few months and just had to share this. I have purchased all dinar at my local 1st Convenience here in central Texas...my husband was just in wal-mart and thought he would stop by and talk to the people at the bank and ask about the dinar...as of today they have officially stopped selling it...said they couldn't give out any information and that they did not show it had revalued...please let this be a great sign!!!

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

Dangit...and me in a rush, I so wanna hear more of this. Could be anything from their branch having issues getting more or deciding to no longer offer that particular currency. OR it could be because they have not been allowed for more interesting reasons. Guess that's the thing with rumors. Hard to really pull gud solids from them.

Thanks for the intrigue, though!!! Have a good one!

• Upvote 1

well my husband I guess didn't really think to ask those other questions lol about why they weren't selling it...my boss has to go pick up the last of what she had orded and will be asking *why they stopped selling it *will they still buy it back etc...when she tells me I will let y'all knnow!!! this is seriously the most excited I have been...hopefully the bank just didn't feel like they had been selling this long enough and were getting out!

Has anyone else spoken to first convience? just curious to know if anyone else is getting the same response or has anything else to add!

Edited by 000barbie000
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GO RV))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((( )))))))))))))))

((((((( )))))))))))

(( ( )))

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GO RV))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((( )))))))))))))))

((((((( )))))))))))

(( ( )))

Don't sugar coat it Tony, tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Hmmm mm was my thought too because I bought mine from the same bank.

Go RV

Why would get a neg for that? I +1 you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Don't sugar coat it Tony, tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Hmmm mm was my thought too because I bought mine from the same bank.

Go RV

Why would get a neg for that? I +1 you.

have you talked to your bank today? my boss had asked them yesterday if they were still selling and they said yes...today they no longer selling...just curious....

• Upvote 1

I am continually amazed that in these bank stories, people always fail to scrutinize the management in order to get more details... they just smile and walk away! If you are a member, or account holder of the bank, you are entitled to a more explicit answer... especially if you ask! You might not get 100% of the truth due to proprietary privacy and policies, but you'd have a lot more to tell in your stories!

Reminds me of the movie, "The Invention of Lying"... anybody see that?!! In it, everyone accepts everything someone else says... because nobody knows how to lie! All "lies" are simply "mistakes" and "misunderstandings"... and everybody is pleasant and smiling... Hilarious! Until one guy figures out how to lie... and claims he's got much more money in his bank account than the bank shows!!!! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

have you talked to your bank today? my boss had asked them yesterday if they were still selling and they said yes...today they no longer selling...just curious....

Have not yet. I've bugged them before tho. Hopefully someone will beat me to it.

Go RV

I know the bank that your talking about. It’s in Round Rock right??? Sorry to hear they're not selling any more the Teller Angel was very nice to work with.. Oh Well I guess I have all I need....

That's weird. There's a teller named angel in the Bedford tx location too. He's a guy tho. Maybe they only hire angels. :lol:

Go RV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I know the bank that your talking about. It’s in Round Rock right??? Sorry to hear they're not selling any more the Teller Angel was very nice to work with.. Oh Well I guess I have all I need....

It's actually in Marble Falls...which is prob no more than an hour from round rock...

• Upvote 1

I just called the first convenience bank in Longview, Tx. They are no longer selling them either. As of 10 minutes ago. They said it was because they are getting harder to come by, and that some members are having to wait a long time to recieve theirs. I'm not convinced. FYI, I bought some there yesterday.

• Upvote 2

I think you know how I feel.

But then again this may be a sign of good things to come.

We know good things are coming. We know because of all of the international complexities that are taking place: plans and implementation projects, politics, and long term economic plans from the United Nations, the World Bank, the International Montetary Fund, the World Trade Organzation, the Iraq government, and the government of the United States of America.

And a Walmart branch of a local bank is going to give us clues, ineunendos, and definition to a world altering event. Please!

Anyone that lurked here, would know that if you want to post a bank story, you had better have a good one, and this ain't it. Your bank ran out of dinar, so what. Am I supposed to run out and buy more from somebody out there, anybody right. Please!

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 21

We know good things are coming. We know because of all of the international complexities that are taking place: plans and implementation projects, politics, and long term economic plans from the United Nations, the World Bank, the International Montetary Fund, the World Trade Organzation, the Iraq government, and the government of the United States of America.

And a Walmart branch of a local bank is going to give us clues, ineunendos, and definition to a world altering event. Please!

Anyone that lurked here, would know that if you want to post a bank story, you had better have a good one, and this ain't it. Your bank ran out of dinar, so what. Am I supposed to run out and buy more from somebody out there, anybody right. Please!

I agree, the lady got a little exited, and didn't ask questions.

+ 1 to even you out

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just called the first convenience bank in Longview, Tx. They are no longer selling them either. As of 10 minutes ago. They said it was because they are getting harder to come by, and that some members are having to wait a long time to recieve theirs. I'm not convinced. FYI, I bought some there yesterday.

My goodness. All of these newbies with comments on banks. Wow! Did you guys carpool over to DV to give us all of this world shattering news? What a waste of gas.

And whoever is going wild with the red button, please stop. You are breaking our hearts.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 25