Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am invested into the Dinar for about $1,500.00 and numerous friends have also invested based upon my recommendation. However, due to recent current events I have specifically signed-up on this forum to make my one and final opinion public and to my friends who have invested into the Dinar. This is my sign on and permanent sign off.

Investigations into the Wall Street protest movement reveals that the monies behind the movement are coming from some very dubious sources and foundations tied into the international banking interests that eventually are under the control of the Vatican and the Jesuits. On the heels of all the contrived Wall Street "protests" the Vatican has announced support for a Central World Bank. The only way a Central World Bank will come about is for the U.S. economy to crumble or made ineffective.

I and others have given great thought to how an Iraq Dinar revalue will support the Vatican's plans for a Central World Bank. Any kind of Iraq Dinar revalue would either forestall or totally negate the establishment of a Central World Bank because the U.S. economy would be safe and secure for at least five years due to al the profits earned from the revalue and taxes collected from those invested into the Dinar.

If the Vatican has it's way and a Central World Bank is established, both the U.S. Dollar and the Iraq Dinar would have very little value.

Regretfully I must state at this time that the Iraq Dinar is a very poor if not ridiculous investment. If I could turn back time, I would have invested in the Dinar during the summer of 2011 had I not known about the upcoming conspiracy between the fake Wall Street "protests" and the Vatican wanting a Central World Bank.

Even though my awareness has been jolted over the past few weeks, I will still hold onto my Dinar but I am planning on shellacking my pretty notes to a fine piece of wood when the Central World Bank is created and blessed by the Pope and our enslavement is complete.

Edited by RealityBites
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 19

I am invested into the Dinar for about $1,500.00 and numerous friends have also invested based upon my recommendation. However, due to recent current events I have specifically signed-up on this forum to make my one and final opinion public and to my friends who have invested into the Dinar. This is my sign on and permanent sign off.

Investigations into the Wall Street protest movement reveals that the monies behind the movement are coming from some very dubious sources and foundations tied into the international banking interests that eventually are under the control of the Vatican and the Jesuits. On the heels of all the contrived Wall Street "protests" the Vatican has announced support for a Central World Bank. The only way a Central World Bank will come about is for the U.S. economy to crumble or made ineffective.

I and others have given great thought to how an Iraq Dinar revalue will support the Vatican's plans for a Central World Bank. Any kind of Iraq Dinar revalue would either forestall or totally negate the establishment of a Central World Bank because the U.S. economy would be safe and secure for at least five years due to al the profits earned from the revalue and taxes collected from those invested into the Dinar.

If the Vatican has it's way and a Central World Bank is established, both the U.S. Dollar and the Iraq Dinar would have very little value.

Regretfully I must state at this time that the Iraq Dinar is a very poor if not ridiculous investment. If I could turn back time, I would have invested in the Dinar during the summer of 2011 had I not known about the upcoming conspiracy between the fake Wall Street "protests" and the Vatican wanting a Central World Bank.

Even though my awareness has been jolted over the past few weeks, I will still hold onto my Dinar but I am planning on shellacking my pretty notes to a fine piece of wood when the Central World Bank is created and blessed by the Pope and our enslavement is complete.

wow dude, please do some reseach on this site, particularly the chats from Adam and pinned newssites. You might feel alot better about this when you do. This isn't your average "guru site."

• Upvote 4

Next time you have a thought, just let it go. Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my day

The OP is an expression of powerlessness, something that I cannot and will not subscribe to. So sorry that the poster has thrown in the towel. Someone very wise once said that for evil to triumph, all that is required is for good men to do nothing. I have seen far too many people on this forum with good hearts and good intentions to believe that they would do nothing in the face of evil. No event on this planet is inevitable; those of us who intend to do good with this investment will ultimately triumph, one way or another.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

But reality can also be extremely funny.

Politics & Government

John Ransom:

OWS Goes All OWS on Itself

Occupy Wall Street is descending rapidly into a caricature of the Orwellian farce on which it was predicated: Animal Farm.

"Never mind the milk, comrades!" cried Napoleon, placing himself in front of the buckets. "That will be attended to. The harvest is more important. Comrade Snowball will lead the way. I shall follow in a few minutes. Forward, comrades! The hay is waiting."

So the animals trooped down to the hayfield to begin the harvest, and when they came back in the evening it was noticed that the milk had disappeared. - Animal Farm, Chapter II Volunteers who are preparing redistributed food for the OWSers are going on a mini-strike because the one percent in New York City who is unlucky enough not to have a roof over their head has been muscling in on the redistributive bounty of OWS.

“The Occupy Wall Street volunteer kitchen staff launched a ‘counter’ revolution yesterday,” reports the New York Post, “because they’re angry about working 18-hour days to provide food for ‘professional homeless’ people and ex-cons masquerading as protesters.”

What a bunch of Kulaks, those homeless! You know? As opposed to the “true” homeless of the Occupy Wall Street crowd who have to live in their parents’ basements until they get a job.

I guess it takes one professional con man to know another. But I thought Occupy Wall Street was about helping the dispossessed, the homeless or people about to become homeless? Once you go “pro” as homeless, apparently, you don’t qualify for all the perks and benefits that the amateur homeless get. Or maybe the professional homeless don’t belong to the right union.

Which reminds me: How do you tell the difference between a professional OWS protestor and an ex-con? One of them is an ex-con.

The bounty for the professional protestors bravely occupying Wall Street so the rest of us can get up early and go to work and pay the rent, includes “organic chicken and vegetables, spaghetti bolognese, and roasted beet and sheep’s-milk-cheese salad,” says the Post.

Well, after seeing the menu that they put up with, I can only thank God there is someone out there stupid enough to protest those bastards on Wall Street who made everyone “homeless” by trying to trick everyone into buying homes to live in.

Long live the 99, err, 98 percent!* (*98 percent for descriptive purposes only- not intended to be an actual value.)

From the New York Post:

The Assembly announced the three-day menu crackdown announced earlier in the day -- insisting everybody would be fed something during that period.

Some protesters threatened that the high-end meals could be cut off completely if the vagrants and criminals don’t disperse.

Unhappiness with their unwelcome guests was apparent throughout the day.

“We need to limit the amount of food we’re putting out” to curb the influx of derelicts, said Rafael Moreno, a kitchen volunteer.

A security volunteer added that the cooks felt “overworked and underappreciated.”

Wow. Imagine the nerve of people tying compensation, like high-end meals, to actual work. Next thing you know these folks are going to issue an Occupy Wall Street IPO right before getting a government bailout. OK, maybe they'll just skip directly to the government bailout.

But overworked and underappreciated? I’ve been trying to tell that to my kids for years.

So taking a page out of the OWS book, I just announced that for three (3) whole days I’d be serving them nothing but peanut butter and jelly in protest.

“Hurray,” they all screamed in unison.

And they can have all the milk they want with it too. But no aperitifs.

In retaliation the kitchen staff down at OWS- The Manhattan Project served peanut butter and jelly to protestors instead. No wonder they are outraged. When Stalin was out robbing banks for the Communists near Tiflis, he got soup, salad and an aperitif.

I know of five fathers- at least- who got up before 7 in the morning today to go to workplaces that they own, who had peanut butter and jelly- or something similar- for lunch because they are too busy- and broke- providing paychecks for their employees.

So the self-appointed workers-students soviet of the OWS spaghetti revolution, which goes by the creepy name of the Assembly, has decided to put an end to “freeloading.”

And no; that doesn’t mean they are all going home, getting jobs, running businesses.

Instead, they are cracking down on the menu for three (3) whole days. They really mean business this time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The OP is an expression of powerlessness, something that I cannot and will not subscribe to. So sorry that the poster has thrown in the towel. Someone very wise once said that for evil to triumph, all that is required is for good men to do nothing. I have seen far too many people on this forum with good hearts and good intentions to believe that they would do nothing in the face of evil. No event on this planet is inevitable; those of us who intend to do good with this investment will ultimately triumph, one way or another.

Exactly, coldwarvet!! Exactly!!!

this is the dumbest thing i've heard so far this week...because of one article....the dinar won't reval because the world central bank can't be put off for a few years because the US is going to stablize temporarily.....

dude, if anything, this will fund the world central bank....and thats a BIG IF.....just because an article comes out from a high source giving a proposal doesn't mean that OMG THATS THE WAY ITS GOING TO BE, WE'RE DOOOOOOOOMED

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 2

Yeah i want to own a central world bank too!!! Then i can rule the world brainiac!!!

• Upvote 1

I actually can see an opposite outcome from what you are stating.

In all likelihood the vast majority of dinar investors are American.You know what a big RV from Iraq would do for the NWO?

It would give them yet another excuse to print massive quantities of American currency to meet the demands of investors cashing in.

And we ALL know what happens when you keep printing currency that's not backed up don't we?Think about ti,it's not that hard at all to figure it out ;)

I've believed for a long time that there will be a relatively short period of time for us to cash in our investment and reap the windfall.We'll have enough time to help ourselves and others out of debt,buy supplies,precious metals (which always have value).farm land etc etc.I firly think that anyone thinking they are going to enjoy a lifelong fortune from this will be most disappointed when currencies crash and become worthless soon after.Perhaps this is a way God will test those that believe in him.Use it to prepare yourself and others for hard times and you will be blessed.Waste it on only luxuries and other things without real value,and it will all be taken from you quicky.

• Upvote 1