Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 5 million IQD

beachguy63

I have been here awhile, but rarely post.

I have owned dinar for many years and still believe in the RV. However, I have had an unexpected family expense come up and I had to make a tough choice. I need to sell part of my dinar to cover things. I am looking to sell 5 million uncirculated dinar I bought from Ali at Dinar Trade. These are still in the same Fed Ex pack that they arrived in and has the Certificate of Authenticity with them. I have 25K and 10K notes. I would prefer to meet face to face and I am located in NC. If this is not feasible, we can agree to what is fair and SAFE for both of us. I am selling these dinar for $950 per million face to face.

I have been here awhile, but rarely post.

I have owned dinar for many years and still believe in the RV. However, I have had an unexpected family expense come up and I had to make a tough choice. I need to sell part of my dinar to cover things. I am looking to sell 5 million uncirculated dinar I bought from Ali at Dinar Trade. These are still in the same Fed Ex pack that they arrived in and has the Certificate of Authenticity with them. I have 25K and 10K notes. I would prefer to meet face to face and I am located in NC. If this is not feasible, we can agree to what is fair and SAFE for both of us. I am selling these dinar for $950 per million face to face.

I'd be open to a million or two - here in Asheville. Where are you?