Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq RV- Same O" Same O" - No Goverment - No RV

National Alliance agrees Dulaimi (by proxy) should be official Minister of Defense; Says Iraqi List not serious to resolve

Posted: November 1, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Defence minister, Iraq, iraqi list, Maliki, Ministry of Defence, National Alliance, Nouri al-Maliki, Saadoun al-DulaimiThe independent Iraqi news agency

MP Haider Jourani that the National Alliance agree to install Saadoun al-Dulaimi, who is a Department of Defense agency, and the minister of defense, asserting that Iraq had submitted candidates unacceptable for the position.

The Jourani reporter (and the Iraqi news agency, independent) that Maliki agree to install Mr. Sadoun al-Dulaimi, the defense minister which received now by proxy. ” Maliki was commissioned Dulaimi, who holds the portfolio of the Ministry of Culture responsibility of the Ministry of Defence, which filled in the government of Ibrahim al-Jaafari

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 23

This totally makes no sence to me. Not sure you are reading this right, and I don't really care for opinions in the title of a news post.

Yeah the last comment in the title was the main reason why I didnt comment on the original post .....

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

I dont trust currency newshound. Its like getting your news from Sesame Street.

Thanks tho!

Do you mean that Sesame street has been teaching children about the alphabet incorrectly? OMG!

Honey! turn off the TV. No more sesame street. They have been lying all along. No wonder Jon can't spell his name yet.

I thought sumptin was up wit dat. ;)

Edited by onerighthand
  • Upvote 2

Why?? What handbook have u been reading that says no gov no rv?? People come up with the craziest stuff, lol...

Well.....their government isn't in place and there hasn't been an RV, so in reality he is currently correct in what he is saying.

More smoke and mirrors.

Wow, with all the smoke and mirrors and times that I have heard that "it's all smoke and mirrors", there must have been thousands that have died from lung cancer and several injuries due to broken glass, which is bad luck by the way.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

For anyone that is new or does not know jxhal, the original poster, he is a pot stirrer and never, never has any positive to say or contribute. He is a trouble maker, and if anybody should be banned, it is him. He has not been around for months, and now he is slithering back.

Anybody got a burlap bag and a cinch noose?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

For anyone that is new or does not know jxhal, the original poster, he is a pot stirrer and never, never has any positive to say or contribute. He is a trouble maker, and if anybody should be banned, it is him. He has not been around for months, and now he is slithering back.

thanks carrello, advice well taken....

• Upvote 1

I dont trust currency newshound. Its like getting your news from Sesame Street.

Thanks tho!

At least there not filled up with bogus fake intel chats and lies for rumors, and they provide a link. how truthful the news really is can be anyones guess. dont be so quick to discredit, theres always different interpretations depending on which translater is used. it there news lines up with what is presented here a lot. i guess people have had problems with them before. its news to me

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol::lol: I want to know if I can apply for a position on the Supreme Council at Sesame Street? Can someone put in a good word with the Clown President for me? :lol::lol:

Oh, by the way, back to the post.....The parliament and cabinet, have made an awful lot of laws for a country without a government!!! B)B)

Go RV!!!

:D:D

• Upvote 3

:lol::lol: I want to know if I can apply for a position on the Supreme Council at Sesame Street? Can someone put in a good word with the Clown President for me? :lol::lol:

Oh, by the way, back to the post.....The parliament and cabinet, have made an awful lot of laws for a country without a government!!! B)B)

Go RV!!!

:D:D

sorry, Big bird told Mr. Snuffleupagus he could have it

• Upvote 2

Beware of trolls. jxhal blacked me out so much, I just ordered more dinar. Carello...you rock as usual. +1