Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***The great harvest coming***

easyrider

I am soooo sorry!!! Mean to give you a +1. Stupid smart phone... :(

I got you covered. Someone gave a +1 to get Goldeelox back to 0. My +1 will get the counter into the positive territory.

I find it interesting that Easy's post has turned more toward a spiritual conversation than a literal one. God is the Lord of the harvest (Matthew 9:38) and Jesus often spoke in parables. The "harvest" in Easy's post could be a bounty of blessings with crops and investments (Dinar, gold, stocks, etc...), or it could be a spiritual harvest in which more people turn to the Lord. While we are all on this site as investors in the IQD and we long for a bountiful harvest of return on investment, the ultimate good for us would be salvation for eternal life. "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?" (Matthew 16:26) Maybe God will let us enjoy the RV and a large spiritual harvest.

• Upvote 3

im not per say a bible thumper but i have read the bible and love the lord i do believe a harvest is approaching us soon and in the month of november what it is, still unknown. We shall see what awaits in the month of november :)

Yeah all those dead birds from the sky and lobsters from the...Oh sry..lol
  • Upvote 2

Bring in the harvest! By the way, why do they call it 'bible thumper'?I mean really. If folks love something and want to share that, partake or don't. :) I see a ton of folks talking about their favorite drinks and have yet to see someone label them alcoholics. jmo.

I love my Lord too :)

precious1, no one really answered your question about "bible thumper." I believe the phrase came from the description of someone who preached on the street, held the Bible in the air, and hit it with his hand to make a point. It became an uncomplimentary title of derision . . . as we would say, a bash. Now it is used to bash anyone who will use the Bible to make a point, preach, or even refer to the Scripture.

Reverse the process. Be proud that you are a "Bible Thumper" for you are proclaiming the Word of God to lost humanity. Stand proud because God will strengthen you.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Just becaswe one isn't saved (yet), doesnt mean they won't be blessed. Everyone involved in this investment will one day reap the benefit of their leap of faith in the dinar, many not realizing it was The Good Lord who led them to it. The Lord giveth. The Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord - Job

• Upvote 4

precious1, no one really answered your question about "bible thumper." I believe the phrase came from the description of someone who preached on the street, held the Bible in the air, and hit it with his hand to make a point. It became an uncomplimentary title of derision . . . as we would say, a bash. Now it is used to bash anyone who will use the Bible to make a point, preach, or even refer to the Scripture.

Reverse the process. Be proud that you are a "Bible Thumper" for you are proclaiming the Word of God to lost humanity. Stand proud because God will strengthen you.

Thank you for the explaination! I guess I prefer looking at the world without labels. Do Iove God? You bet I do! But more importantly is He loves me! :)

• Upvote 5

Does anyone remember the prophecy from the strange man in the burger joint story? He said the RV would happen at 3 18. Nobody knew if that was a date or a rate but it could be the day of the year (318th day is 11-11-11). I do believe God knows when this will happen and we all have to be patient and wait for him to say when!

3 18 could mean

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. or

1Peter 3:18 Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit. or

James 3:18 And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. or

1John 3:18 Dear children, let's not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions.

These are just a few of the wonderful versus in the bible with a chapter/verse of 3:18. My impression is of the RV happening on 3 18 was meant to say, When we RV remember God and how he suffered for us and that we should remain at peace with each other (as money can turn people bad) and reflect this peace in our actions....... which to me means giving back a portion to the Lord............... because after all, it's his in the first place!

Blessings to everyone!

Edited by few24u
  • Upvote 3

Great thread. I got to use up a bunch of my +s through it. :D

This is a good place to share an email I got the other day.

This is the testimony of the American Airlines pilot who signed up for flight 11 on September 11, 2001, from Boston to Los Angeles and was bumped from the flight… Watch all the way to the end! WHAT A TESTIMONY!

This might start off a little slowly, but don't miss the end!

A must watch to the end.

• Upvote 3

Now, about the Bible predicting, eluding to, or even indicating an RV would be total misinformation! The blessings that come from God are all around us right now. We don't have to wait. They have been here for thousands of years. If I have food on the table and air to breath, I'm blessed. If I starve to death or am suffocated I will still praise Jehovah! Circumstances in life, or what we have or don't have, should not change our relationship with God! And I know most of the believers would agree with that, but when we take ever passage that speaks of a "blessing" and make it apply to the dinar is not biblical or spiritual healthy, but sickness. If a preacher stands and proclaims the gospel, the blessing that results is the salvation of souls and not an RV.

The Bible is not just another book that you can take a passage and make it mean what you want it to say. Be careful not to fall for just everything quoted from the Bible or every person quoting from the Scripture just because they claim to be "Christian." Be discerning and contemplative of what is being said. Look it up in the biblical text and see if what is being said it correct in relationship to clear passages on the same subject. If it contradicts, something is wrong.

Why I going on about this? Because I watched the Bible being abused in these forums and it is dangerous to faith. This is not the only time I have written about this. Most of the time I just let it slide and I guess I should have this time. I appreciate the faith that has been manifested in these forums. Most are willing to "put their faith out there" for everyone to see. Some have experienced ridicule for stating their belief. I thank God for your willingness to make such strong declarations.

Thanks for letting me "rant" for a moment.

I praise God for all of you.

• Upvote 6

I'm a Bible Thumper too.biggrin.gif I believe the great harvest is coming soon, too and I will be using much of mine to contiue preaching the Gospel to the World and showing those that don't know the love of Christ. I pray daily that everyone that see's me see's Jesus in me. Praies God!!! come on RV!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

This is a very moving video. I am crying. It powerfully puts life in perspective. I do not reguarly attend church, partly because of the shifts I work. But that should not stop anyone having faith. As my granny always said. Faith does not mean going to church .....faith comes from within. Blessings to you all. Thanks for the post easy. I have enjoyed reading everything in this thread. Bettyboop. X

• Upvote 4

I'll probably get the shiite negged out of me, but a more realistic question is what does the quran (koran?) say??? I mean statistically speaking being that Iraq is primarily muslim with a dash of christianity. We all have our respected beliefs, so don't neg me just cos I do or don't believe in what you do. I know what works for me and gives me peace, so don't tread on me. Tread on the powers that be that divided this world in the introduction of gods, beliefs, and religions that keep the world interesting, but volatile and separate at the same time.

• Upvote 3

Just had to +1 myself.... Just b/c. My apologies for thinking that everyone else is as accepting of everyone and everything as I see myself as being. There are no wrong or rights, and I don't want to be a preacher here, but it takes MANY different views of politics, religion, and the like to make this world what it is. My goal by posting what I did was to hopefully open eyes to those that are soooo headstrong in their beliefs/faith of whom or whatever, that they take time to understand that just b/c one may not be on the same "higher power" page as you, that you still have love for that person, as long as their intentions are positive. I had/have no intentions of making mockery of what may be and what is as far as a higher power, however in closing, let's set our differences aside regarding whatever out beliefs, and work to make the world a little better. One person at a time. One county at a time. One state at a time. Maybe then we may realize that our brief journey on this earth doesn't have to be so complicated if we could only accept what we may not agree with or be able to change. Until then, let's RV so we can do our own works of tithing and bringing hope and love to those that are less fortunate. We are lucky right now. Chao.

• Upvote 2

Does anyone remember the prophecy from the strange man in the burger joint story? He said the RV would happen at 3 18. Nobody knew if that was a date or a rate but it could be the day of the year (318th day is 11-11-11). I do believe God knows when this will happen and we all have to be patient and wait for him to say when!

I like that idea, winterset! +1 I checked on that, and I discovered, however that the 318th day of the year is NOV 14th, 2011. So for the sake of accuracy: http://www.calendar-365.com/day-numbers/2011.html But whatever day it falls on I just look forward to it happening soon, preferably before the end of the year! GO RV!!! smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Bring in the harvest! By the way, why do they call it 'bible thumper'?I mean really. If folks love something and want to share that, partake or don't. :) I see a ton of folks talking about their favorite drinks and have yet to see someone label them alcoholics. jmo.

I love my Lord too :)

Not quite the same analogy I think ... I was surprised by the post and agreed with someone else and got a bunch of negatives. When asked about drinks I mentioned ginerale, a pretty obvious clue I don't drink, but didn't get the negatives. This is one of those "hot" topics I should have just ignored. From over a thousand pluses they took I am not most likely going to be in the negative or very low total pluses side. Not that it is important, but it was fun to see if my posts were appreciated and all that appreciation is gone. I don't think I'll bother to start again. I think I'll just read and try not to respond. Everyone here has a burr under their saddle about politics and religion and it is just getting far too ... NOT dinar, if you know what I mean. Though most of you won't.

smee2

• Upvote 3

I like that idea, winterset! +1 I checked on that, and I discovered, however that the 318th day of the year is NOV 14th, 2011. So for the sake of accuracy: http://www.calendar-365.com/day-numbers/2011.html But whatever day it falls on I just look forward to it happening soon, preferably before the end of the year! GO RV!!! smile.gif

You are absolutely right! My bad! +1 for you. I should always double check what others told me, but it sounded so good ending on the date i had already chosen. Thanks again and lets GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just had to +1 myself.... Just b/c. My apologies for thinking that everyone else is as accepting of everyone and everything as I see myself as being. There are no wrong or rights, and I don't want to be a preacher here, but it takes MANY different views of politics, religion, and the like to make this world what it is. My goal by posting what I did was to hopefully open eyes to those that are soooo headstrong in their beliefs/faith of whom or whatever, that they take time to understand that just b/c one may not be on the same "higher power" page as you, that you still have love for that person, as long as their intentions are positive. I had/have no intentions of making mockery of what may be and what is as far as a higher power, however in closing, let's set our differences aside regarding whatever out beliefs, and work to make the world a little better. One person at a time. One county at a time. One state at a time. Maybe then we may realize that our brief journey on this earth doesn't have to be so complicated if we could only accept what we may not agree with or be able to change. Until then, let's RV so we can do our own works of tithing and bringing hope and love to those that are less fortunate. We are lucky right now. Chao.

Interesting; "There are no wrongs or rights..." but, one can love a person, ..."as long as their intentions are positive."

Obviously the statement is an assertion of value with a qualifier that disqaulifies the assertion.

Feel good hope for hopes sake without reason or logic is nothing more than an illogical emotion. However, I can accept that is how you define your world view at this point in time and, you are correct in reminding us of the value of assisting those who are less fortuunate. Even without the RV we are truly blessed.

• Upvote 1

As a Bible thumper, most of this thread has been so good for me today. Started my day off right. There are "rights and wrongs". Without right and wrong you have total disorder and no compliace with anything. I love the Lord and recieve his blessings every day. The RV will just be lanyop(lawn yoop--means something extra to we "cajuns" here in LA). Ha, probably spelled that wrong, but some people will know what I mean. Thank you Lord. Bless us all with whatever you have planned for us.

• Upvote 2

Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana is expecting a "Great Harvest" on November 18-20, 2011

Thanks easy! God definately is good. Jesus is Lord. It's not what you take from this life that matters it's what you leave behind. The people you have affected. Should the good Lord bless me with more money than I can ever need,,,, I plan on blessing as many as I can. I already have more than I need. God is good. :)

• Upvote 1

Could it be thanksgiving? laugh.gif Just a lil early this year based on the dates? LOL

Interesting timing. I had a customer in my store the day before yesterday who said that just before Thanksgiving the Euro would fail and then the IQD would revalue.

So who knows. Maybe we will be giving thanks for just a little more on Thanksgiving this year.

I remember that story and for some reason it has stuck with me and have wondered about it myself. Thanks for bringing it up an very interesting on 11/11/11. We shall see.

Interesting too. There will be 2 times on that day. 11:11 am 11/11/11 and of course p.m. Just interesting. All ones.