Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***The great harvest coming***

easyrider

Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana is expecting a "Great Harvest" on November 18-20, 2011

...here we go again.

Easy, yur other prophecy guy didn't come through either, remember? :(

where do you collect these guys from, anyhow? :P

Stick to what the bible says, bro- forget man-they are as unreliable as a tooth out of socket.

The bible says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding-in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. PRoverbs 3:5

(I wonder if this guy plays Poker with Harold Camping, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland et al B) )

Go RV! B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If you watch the clip the pastor is saying that he's holding a revival meeting the end of November. Sounds like a good meeting. His point is that a harvest of souls is coming. When you look at the story of the cross you can choose to trust in Jesus to pay for your sins...........or you can pay for them yourself. I'm choosing the former.

Beav77: JACKPOT!!! You hit the nail right on the head! When any so called Pastor, Teacher, Prophet et al, says

that HE is holding a revival, turn around and run from that idiot as fast as you can!

Man cannot hold, deliver, produce, or SCHEDULE any REVIVAL! Only the Holy Spirit does it and He alone!

Revival begins when the hearts of man in that particular setting, group, church, etc. are truly living in REPENTANCE, SUBMISSION and OBEDIENCE to God and without ceasing, in FASTING and PRAYER, cry out to God for the Salvation of LOST SOULS as well as living in total SURRENDER to HIM everyday!

You can't just willy nilly say, "oh, yeah, and right after the pancake extraveganze on saturday, we're going to have hot cocoa and then im gonna have a Revival!" How insane and idiotic that is-sounds like someone who is trying to fleece the remaining sheep in his congegration (cuz all the others already 'hit the exit door, stage left' a long time ago! )

Read your Word you guys. Please. The false prophets and false christ's are only going to get worse and worse. Jesus said it himself. And, just like in the Old Testament: the only reason people love to hear guys like this false teacher is cuz they are saying what they want to hear!

Edited by chocolate1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah all those dead birds from the sky and lobsters from the...Oh sry..lol

:lol::lol:

precious1, no one really answered your question about "bible thumper." I believe the phrase came from the description of someone who preached on the street, held the Bible in the air, and hit it with his hand to make a point. It became an uncomplimentary title of derision . . . as we would say, a bash. Now it is used to bash anyone who will use the Bible to make a point, preach, or even refer to the Scripture.

Reverse the process. Be proud that you are a "Bible Thumper" for you are proclaiming the Word of God to lost humanity. Stand proud because God will strengthen you.

...well, actually, i do not think "proud" is the word you want to use. God hates pride, says so many times in the old and new testament and look what happened to Lucifer with his "stand proud" stance. His pride not only got him booted out of Heaven for ever, but it also affected many angels and got them booted out as well.

Nelg: The Lord teaches humility. It's all about Humility, Love, and being a servant for Him.

• Upvote 2

Interesting; "There are no wrongs or rights..." but, one can love a person, ..."as long as their intentions are positive."

Obviously the statement is an assertion of value with a qualifier that disqaulifies the assertion.

Feel good hope for hopes sake without reason or logic is nothing more than an illogical emotion. However, I can accept that is how you define your world view at this point in time and, you are correct in reminding us of the value of assisting those who are less fortuunate. Even without the RV we are truly blessed.

Cheers! We have a winner. George found the Positive and Negative that exists in EVERYTHING, or else it wouldn't exist! Simple, practical science. Bravo! He was just able to word it a bit more eloquently than my minute mind could deliver. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Oh, and you took my statement out of context. Having love is MUCH different than loving. I've got love for ya George, but I don't love you, but I might, depending on your intentions. Dagummitt, I miss my "to be or not to be" train of thoughts. Thanks for engaging, George.

I got you covered. Someone gave a +1 to get Goldeelox back to 0. My +1 will get the counter into the positive territory.

I find it interesting that Easy's post has turned more toward a spiritual conversation than a literal one. God is the Lord of the harvest (Matthew 9:38) and Jesus often spoke in parables. The "harvest" in Easy's post could be a bounty of blessings with crops and investments (Dinar, gold, stocks, etc...), or it could be a spiritual harvest in which more people turn to the Lord. While we are all on this site as investors in the IQD and we long for a bountiful harvest of return on investment, the ultimate good for us would be salvation for eternal life. "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?" (Matthew 16:26) Maybe God will let us enjoy the RV and a large spiritual harvest.

++1000

Cheers! We have a winner. George found the Positive and Negative that exists in EVERYTHING, or else it wouldn't exist! Simple, practical science. Bravo! He was just able to word it a bit more eloquently than my minute mind could deliver. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Oh, and you took my statement out of context. Having love is MUCH different than loving. I've got love for ya George, but I don't love you, but I might, depending on your intentions. Dagummitt, I miss my "to be or not to be" train of thoughts. Thanks for engaging, George.

No problem mate, but I'm a bit perplexed with your divergence from your initial statement of a moral value (Right & Wrong) to a scientific value (Positive and Negative). While they can share attributes they are not one and the same; 'A' is not 'B'; 'B' is not 'A' just as 'AB' is neither 'A' or 'B' but an unnamed compilation of 'A' & 'B'.

And yes, we can see a 'right' thing come out of a 'wrong' event but that does not mean the values are synonymous. Just like oil and water are liquids and can share a container they are still separate substances no matter how vigorous they are shaken to appear to be one viscous solution.

In a nut shell, when you claim there are no wrongs or rights and I claim there are, I am (from your perspective) wrong. And that is why your statement, regardless of claiming a moral or scientific value, is incorrect… or should I say ‘wrong’... ;)

:lol: :lol:

...well, actually, i do not think "proud" is the word you want to use. God hates pride, says so many times in the old and new testament and look what happened to Lucifer with his "stand proud" stance. His pride not only got him booted out of Heaven for ever, but it also affected many angels and got them booted out as well.

Nelg: The Lord teaches humility. It's all about Humility, Love, and being a servant for Him.

You are correct and I should have used a different word. I am not justifying my use of the term, but it is in the context like "proud to be an American" and not in the sense of "huperephanos". I should have used the word "honor" (entimos) as in Philippians 2:29. It is the word "high regard".

In a nut shell, when you claim there are no wrongs or rights and I claim there are, I am (from your perspective) wrong. And that is why your statement, regardless of claiming a moral or scientific value, is incorrect… or should I say ‘wrong’... ;)

DOH! You got me again! My apologies for such a fragmented post, but welcome to my world. I think there are meds that help such issues? Anyway, in the original post of mine and in regards to the right -vs- wrong argument, I was just wanting to point out that there are no right or wrong religions. Being as, I guess all are faith based, and can't be proven or disproven, one can't argue that mine is better than yours, I'm right you're wrong, etc. Just wanted to prefix my post so I wouldn't get the crap negged out of me for raising an argument/suggestion evolved from another, IMO, more reliable source, given the geography, circumstances, and population. Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program.

• Upvote 1

DOH! You got me again! My apologies for such a fragmented post, but welcome to my world. I think there are meds that help such issues? Anyway, in the original post of mine and in regards to the right -vs- wrong argument, I was just wanting to point out that there are no right or wrong religions. Being as, I guess all are faith based, and can't be proven or disproven, one can't argue that mine is better than yours, I'm right you're wrong, etc. Just wanted to prefix my post so I wouldn't get the crap negged out of me for raising an argument/suggestion evolved from another, IMO, more reliable source, given the geography, circumstances, and population. Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program.

Thanks for the give and take but I don't think anyone is going to neg you; this is an off topic forum and the thread can pretty much morph into... whatever... Moreover, you are civil and the topic is foundational to just about all aspects of life. It's good to chew the fat off the bone of reason and logic every once and a while, don't you agree?

If you get a chance, give Norm Giesler's 'SystematicTheology' a look over. You just might be surprised at what can and cannot be disproven.

Peace to you and God speed. B)

Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana is expecting a "Great Harvest" on November 18-20, 2011

Is this one of those guys that predicted the world would end and when it didn't he changed the date? Hey, wait a minute. Maybe pastor ? is actually Poster Dinar Guru! Maybe he's Okie. Predict and prophecy and then when it doesn't happen, it doesn't matter. Just change the date. Of course, it doesn't matter because there is an endless shipment of disciples.

Sheep, I tell ya. All just waiting for the wolves to relieve them of their skin. Oh, yeah, that's another thing about wolves in sheep's clothing. The clothing gets old and starts to stink and they need to slaughter new sheep for their new skin.

Hey, I know it's bad, but it's all biblical, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Great thread. I got to use up a bunch of my +s through it. :D

This is a good place to share an email I got the other day.

This is the testimony of the American Airlines pilot who signed up for flight 11 on September 11, 2001, from Boston to Los Angeles and was bumped from the flight… Watch all the way to the end! WHAT A TESTIMONY!

This might start off a little slowly, but don't miss the end!

A must watch to the end.

Awesome !!!!