Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***The great harvest coming***

easyrider

im not per say a bible thumper but i have read the bible and love the lord i do believe a harvest is approaching us soon and in the month of november what it is, still unknown. We shall see what awaits in the month of november :)

Interesting statement...

I've been telling my wife all year that I felt something was coming late this year. We have had a great year already and feel that being told about the dinar in the spring time was part of it. November eh..? I wonder.. maybe...

Faith is the substance of things hoped for... keep the faith..

• Upvote 9

If you watch the clip the pastor is saying that he's holding a revival meeting the end of November. Sounds like a good meeting. His point is that a harvest of souls is coming. When you look at the story of the cross you can choose to trust in Jesus to pay for your sins...........or you can pay for them yourself. I'm choosing the former.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

If you watch the clip the pastor is saying that he's holding a revival meeting the end of November. Sounds like a good meeting. His point is that a harvest of souls is coming. When you look at the story of the cross you can choose to trust in Jesus to pay for your sins...........or you can pay for them yourself. I'm choosing the former.

I am proud to see that many are not ashamed of our savoir, Jesus Christ. He will continue to bless us, and the RV is just Gravy prior to walking streets of GOLD for eternity.

To God be the Glory!!!!!

Oh and BTW, Lord, I do pray that your perfect timing for this RV is really soon. LOL

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Does anyone remember the prophecy from the strange man in the burger joint story? He said the RV would happen at 3 18. Nobody knew if that was a date or a rate but it could be the day of the year (318th day is 11-11-11). I do believe God knows when this will happen and we all have to be patient and wait for him to say when!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Bring in the harvest! By the way, why do they call it 'bible thumper'?I mean really. If folks love something and want to share that, partake or don't. :) I see a ton of folks talking about their favorite drinks and have yet to see someone label them alcoholics. jmo.

I love my Lord too :)

Amen to you my sista :D :D

Easy hope this darn thing happens soon

Love ya

Dame

• Upvote 2

Bring in the harvest! By the way, why do they call it 'bible thumper'?I mean really. If folks love something and want to share that, partake or don't. :) I see a ton of folks talking about their favorite drinks and have yet to see someone label them alcoholics. jmo.

Thats a great analogy!! Just an example of the negativity on DV. People just can't accept someone believing in something more powerful than themselves. I'm not a "Thumper" but I believe in our Jesus and what he has and is going to do for me. Say what you want Easy. You always do.

• Upvote 2

Easy....God loves His children.......contrary to what many believe, He wants us all to prosper and be in good health. The bible says, the devil comes to rob, steal and destroy......but Jesus came to give us life and life more abundantly.........Thanks for the post........Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kmseeker
  • Upvote 9

Great Post. What could be better than the message of salvation? Pray for those that are lost and undone. You will be doing what is expected of you and be blessed.

The 1St and most important commandment, Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, all the soul and all thy might.

Every great blessing comes from above.

Bruce

Edited by BruceP
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Great Post. What could be better than the message of salvation? Pray for those that are lost and undone. You will be doing what is expected of you and be blessed.

The 1St and most important commandment, Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, all the soul and all thy might.

Bruce

Amen, Bruce! The next is love your neighbor as yourself. Peace!

• Upvote 4

Bruce

DITTO...and thanks for the post Easy!

• Upvote 2

Does anyone remember the prophecy from the strange man in the burger joint story? He said the RV would happen at 3 18. Nobody knew if that was a date or a rate but it could be the day of the year (318th day is 11-11-11). I do believe God knows when this will happen and we all have to be patient and wait for him to say when!

I remember that story and for some reason it has stuck with me and have wondered about it myself. Thanks for bringing it up an very interesting on 11/11/11. We shall see.

The term "Bible Thumper" is just another Christian Bashing tool used by people who are perishing. Ignore it.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4