Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unbelievable...I Finally Got A Bank Story

TrinityeXchange

The best bank story that I have is I was discussing the Dinar with the branch manager and stated that I was going to B***** and cash in, she said that she would love to go to B***** with me. I commented on the ring on her finger and she oh honey Its just an engagement ring!

• Upvote 1

we were both crying laughing cuz we finally got a bank story. well he got a bank story but i can live vicariously can't i. anyway i thought that was pretty cool.

Please give me the bank name and location so i can call and verify and laugh with you...

. I believe they were just trying to get him to open accounts. They get paid for every account they open.

• Upvote 3

"I don't always comment on the posts on this board,.......but when I do...........I say...........I enjoyed this bank story..............although I will tell you.....................I am treated like that all the time because ...........I am the most interesting man in the world..............................and I always drink beer with 2 or 3 beautiful ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

Please give me the bank name and location so i can call and verify and laugh with you...

. I believe they were just trying to get him to open accounts. They get paid for every account they open.

Agreed, much more plausible when all infor is given and someone else can prove it.

• Upvote 2

At this point in the game we need the bank's name, address, number, and names of employees.

If they are so willing to pander to one person for a possible few million dollars, certainly they'd want business that could make them billions.

I say that their info needs to be posted so we can call and verify and get to the bottom of this. Otherwise it will just get lost and in a few days there will be another bank story and so on and so forth. Bank employees need to be held accountable for what they say.

Quite frankly I just think the banker is an overly excited newbie in the dinar game and really has no idea what he signed up for.

• Upvote 2

I must do business with the wrong banks. Anytime I ask about the IQD I get the 'deer in the headlights' look!

I'm a Game Warden and the deer in the headlights made me wonder what your doing at night in the corn fields

we've had alot of spotlighting in your neck of the woods angry.gif ..........smile.gif

At this point in the game we need the bank's name, address, number, and names of employees.

If they are so willing to pander to one person for a possible few million dollars, certainly they'd want business that could make them billions.

I say that their info needs to be posted so we can call and verify and get to the bottom of this. Otherwise it will just get lost and in a few days there will be another bank story and so on and so forth. Bank employees need to be held accountable for what they say.

Quite frankly I just think the banker is an overly excited newbie in the dinar game and really has no idea what he signed up for.

You last sentence......is probably right on the money. (No pun intended)

I must do business with the wrong banks. Anytime I ask about the IQD I get the 'deer in the headlights' look!

I never ask, what is the point? I admire her for posting this story, I don't know if I would with the way people are bashed over them, however, I think the story is great.

Well, I can honestly state that last week when I was in a local grocery store, and walked by a 5/3 mini-branch there, I did stop. Long story short I asked if they exchanged currencies. I did not mention any specific currency. I asked if they would be handling "upcoming currencies" requiring specific validating machines. I was told yes. I was immediately given a business card from a lady who turned out to be the manager. Evidently, 5/3 will open a non-interest bearing account for those who request it.

"not giving out the bank name because that would blow up their land line"

My B.S. meter just went up......................

Agreed, much more plausible when all infor is given and someone else can prove it.

if everyone believed my story, then i suspect something to be suspiciously wrong. my response however is this. i did not post this story to PROVE anything. i posted this story to encourage my friends. amidst all of the rumors, pumping, rates, dates and guarantees out there that have come and gone, people quite honestly can get very discouraged in this investment. it is my intent to help lift my neighbor's spirit. not sure if this little story had enough potency in it to do that but i posted it nonetheless.

i have been in this investment no longer than 4 months and i sincerely and wholeheartedly feel for those who have been in this thing for years ohmy.gif they have had to endure God's knows what from all of these guru's and liars (i did not say all guru's were liars). from things i've read, people have thrown in the towel and others are preparing to do so. so i am just a newbie coming along at the tail end of this investment and enjoying this community and infrastructure that has developed itself over the years. i feel obligated to give back in some fashion to the people who have been sustaining this board for quite some time.

no i will not name names nor pass out identities because desperate people often suffer from the loss of circumspection (no i did not just say everyone here is desperate). i simply trust that the people who were meant to be encouraged, if for just one more day, received the encouragement that they needed.

be blessed my friends.

GO RV!

• Upvote 5

You'd get alot more support if you chose to name the bank. what reason would you possibly have to not name it, unless you worked for them? It's your call but it's frustrating to give half of the story and not feel you need to support it. Thanks anyways for the info you did share.

do you honestly believe that if i were to give the name of the bank, a person who called me a liar would abruptly recant and deem me a truthbearer (no one here called me a liar...i am speaking theoretically/philosophically)? do you honestly believe that? in my experience, it is simply not human nature. if i named all the individuals and entities involved, doubters would still doubt and believers would still believe.

in a nutshell though, my mission was accomplished and that was simply to encourage the encouraged not to convert the wary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They say that two negatives equal a negative.....a positive and a negative equal a negative.....but never do two positives equal a negative.....

Yeah, right......

I remember saying something to my little three year old grandson, and he looked up and me and said quite seriously, "Gramma, two wongs don't make a wight." Your "two negatives don't make a positive" reminded me of this.

I remember saying something to my little three year old grandson, and he looked up and me and said quite seriously, "Gramma, two wongs don't make a wight." Your "two negatives don't make a positive" reminded me of this.

But 2 Wrights do make an airplane - or 3 rights make a left...

• Upvote 1