Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stock Charts for ISX

• 1 month later...

Not sure here either? I just had AlJazera send me the ISX production price list from Dec 1st but still would like a little guidance on what to buy or if anybody has preferences?

I've heard BBOB, BDSI, and BIME are good bank stocks. And what about IBSD ( what is it).

Thanks for any help on this.

Got tired of waiting on warka , aljazera got me started in less than a week!! thanks for the heads up trinityexchange!

When I traded penny stocks I did all of my chart analysis with editable charts over at stockcharts.com. I would like to do the same thing with companies on the ISX but I have no clue where to look. Any ideas my friends?

This will get you started.......

http://www.moneyhub.net/scripts/cgiip.wsc/globalone/htm/company_list.r?picountry-id=640&pcsort=Alphabetic

Not sure here either? I just had AlJazera send me the ISX production price list from Dec 1st but still would like a little guidance on what to buy or if anybody has preferences?

I've heard BBOB, BDSI, and BIME are good bank stocks. And what about IBSD ( what is it).

Thanks for any help on this.

Got tired of waiting on warka , aljazera got me started in less than a week!! thanks for the heads up trinityexchange!

yeah i'm still looking for some editable charts, its a hard find. :( mr. abdul-karim is definitely my guy! when my rv money come through, he is going to make some very nice commissions, warka - not so much. i still haven't received an isx number warka since the acknowledged receipt of my application october 5th. laughable.

This will get you started.......

http://www.moneyhub....sort=Alphabetic

thanks my friend. a nice site but not quite what i'm after. i am looking for the same tools this guy is using.