Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor sent to me from another site

sheepdog

Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:53:36 -0700

8:47 PM [robin_in_ks] Mike says: October 29, 2011 at 1:34 am

My name is Mike and I currently work for the Hilton Salt Lake City Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been following the Dinar for several years and own 1000000 Iraqi dinar. I have for the past couple

days been taking a large amount of reservations from some very wealthy people and a few have filled me in on what is going down. From what I have been told, the Dinar will revalue on November 1st and the first

place in the nation to cash in will be Salt Lake City. Even the Ball room has been reserved. Bank of America down the road is where they are

meeting. I will update more once I get more info..... this was posted on

Why did you post that?

• Upvote 1

I have for the past couple

days been taking a large amount of reservations from some very wealthy people and a few have filled me in on what is going down. From what I have been told, the Dinar will revalue on November 1st...

End Quote

So very wealthy People lie too ( or especially).

My name is Mike and I currently work for the Hilton Salt Lake City Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been following the Dinar for several years and own 1000000 Iraqi dinar. I have for the past couple

days been taking a large amount of reservations from some very wealthy people and a few have filled me in on what is going down. From what I have been told, the Dinar will revalue on November 1st and the first

place in the nation to cash in will be Salt Lake City. Even the Ball room has been reserved. Bank of America down the road is where they are

HA HA HA HAAAAA.... :lol:

Mormons bless their underwearohmy.gif My ant strayed from the Baptists after her husband died and became a Mormon

and this is one of the strange things they did for her, she told my mother that if she would join they would bless her underwear toolaugh.gif

And this is an open invite to anyone on DV that wants their underwear blessed(you wear them they keep you safe) thanks JS

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I freakin love it!

WHAT A WASTE OF ROOMS