Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Breitling Chat: DS 2/20/10 @ 12:49am

tbush

MissPriss, maybe you should just sell your dinars now and go have a nice life instead of calling everyone morons. What are you doing here anyway? Maybe you should pick up a newspaper/internet and read all the progress Iraq has made. Yes, they have a long way to go, but your negativity is bull****.

you are all a bunch a morons no ones making any money off this **** no country will ever trust them and if they do get a new government that actually works then they will make a new currency and the dinars will be worth even less they'll just be a collectors item

misspriss1, go somewhere else!! you obviously are not a dinar investor so what are you doing here anyway? Sounds like you have alot of built up anger, seek some counseling.

you are all a bunch a morons no ones making any money off this **** no country will ever trust them and if they do get a new government that actually works then they will make a new currency and the dinars will be worth even less they'll just be a collectors item

Who ****** in your cornflakes this morning?

I just want to apologize to everyone for the comment that was made under my user name. I did not log off from DV and a "friend" of mine, who does not think the Dinar will ever RV, decided to post her opinion under MissPriss1. It was not me, I love this site, and I hope it did not offend anyone. I promise to be more responsible and log off next time I leave my computer. Hope you all can forgive me. So sorry.