Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On Becoming Illegal

jaman

FORMS ARE GOING FAST- SIGN UP TODAY!

On Becoming Illegal.

(Actual letter from an Iowa resident and sent to his senator)

The Honorable Tom Harkin

731 Hart Senate Office Building

Phone (202) 224 3254

Washington DC , 20510

Dear Senator Harkin ,

As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you. My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill's provisions is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out. Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005. Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year. Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as "in-state" tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son. Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me given that I still have college age children driving my car. If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance. Your Loyal Constituent, (hoping to reach 'illegal alien' status rather than just a bonified citizen of the USA ) Donald Ruppert Burlington, IA Get your Forms (NOW)!! Call your Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-289-1040.

(Please pass this on to your friends so they can save on this great offer.)

• Upvote 8

Isnt this an "off topic" post? What does it have to do with Dinar? It's a pretty good shot at our government though. I have no reservations with anyone wanting to go to a place that they think is better. It would just be nice if everything was more consistent for everyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

WELL>>WELL......I would think any Senator that passes a law that helps ILLEGALS is AIDING and ABETTING a FELON......im not a attorney but IF I helped a felon to avoid capture or help him in any way I COULD be charged with a CRIME.......PLease MODS pin this for a while so we can llet more people see this post....WE could be on to something here as far as helping illegals get the boot from this country...and booting a LOT od senators and the ADMINISTRATION as well

• Upvote 3

That's a brilliant letter from Mr. Burlington to Tom Harkin. Everything in the letter shows just how messed up things are in this country when it comes to dealing with illegal aliens. No more benefits for them! No more tax cuts for them! No more laxity in our laws for them! And certainly no RV for them!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What I love is the as an immigrant into the USA, you are eligible for Government low interest loans which are not available to US Citizens to start a business.

Understand that these guys already have money, which is why they are in the US. Immigrants who do not have money can not get a visa to come to the US unless they have done some sort of service against their own country/people.

This is why you see so many 7 elevens selling out to immigrants. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1