Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rate 7 .22 on tuesday

jeepguy

hey folks a quick note : the posting of { my friend know`s a person at the bank and they say the feds say it is tuesday , 7,22 } this could be the time it is too show up or the rate any way ,,, those poor folks with the power out from freak snow storm,,, hope their cell phones were charged up too recieve the e-mail / text from adam :o man i hope thiese guys are right ,,, i`m not busy on tuesday,,, my buddy gakman is suppose too show me how too get too the 19th green under par !!!! :D hahahahaha come on r vvvvv

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

hey folks a quick note : the posting of { say it is tuesday , 7,22 } this could be the time it is too show up or the rate any way ,,, those poor folks with the power out from freak snow storm,,, hope their cell phones were charged up too recieve the e-mail / text from adam :o man i hope thiese guys are right ,,, i`m not busy on tuesday,,, my buddy gakman is suppose too show me how too get too the 19th green under par !!!! :D hahahahaha come on r vvvvv

Here we go again,"my friend know`s a person at the bank and they say the feds ". :lol::lol:

I also have a friend who has a friend in a bank. He said the banks were increasing thier money supply because the RV was soon to happen. I doubt this is the reason. I have read else where that the banks were doing this because of an expected run on the banks due to the possibility of the Euro colaspe in Europe witch would put all banks at risk. Everything points to wishful thinking on the RV. I for one like hearing anything positive about an RV so I stand by and wait with all the rest of you hoping it will soon happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What person in their right mind wood think that it would RV at $7.22. It's Dinar Rumor section not Fantasy Island Section.

There are a few of us who have been in this a long time. So here's an answer that might make sense. You'll agree this transfer of wealth also means an extreme re-balancing of currency? Well, why couldn't one of those aspects be the severe depreciation of the USD? Now the 7 makes sense. If anyone thinks the US didn't make some concessions, they have their heads in the sand.

Just saying.

• Upvote 3

There are a few of us who have been in this a long time. So here's an answer that might make sense. You'll agree this transfer of wealth also means an extreme re-balancing of currency? Well, why couldn't one of those aspects be the severe depreciation of the USD? Now the 7 makes sense. If anyone thinks the US didn't make some concessions, they have their heads in the sand.

Just saying.

That would be one hell of a depreciation!!! :o

$7.22 Tuesday by Col. Mustard in the kitchen with the revolver................did I win?dry.gif

no, because Okie's wife had the revolver in the study so that she could shoot her brains out if he said "Cash in Tuesday" one more time. I'm thinking it was the candlestick.

Wow that post was confusing.... :blink:

We need to learn how to use punctuation...

Agreed...I had to read it a few times.

All I have to say is: It will be really nice to know me because if it RV's at $7.22 that will be more money than I will EVER need. I will most likely give away at least half (even after taxes!).

• Upvote 1