Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any thoughts on Adam's email tonight?

blugrass60

Thank you. Good to be back all be it in a reduced capacity at the minute. :). Obviously having a bit of a lucid moment when I made these two posts :D

Thats funny. Boop lucid? I thought you were ludacris? Just kiddin girl. So nice to see you online again. glad things are going in a good direction for you.

It is kind of funny that Adam didn't wait for his "chat" to say what he did in the email, he could have waited. Or was he that excited he knew he was close to driving that new caar in the driveway? Thanks Adam.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Adam is most definitely a class act! It sure is nice to hear y'all speaking in support of him. I've worked for this gentleman for years now, and he's always been the first to say when he may have been mistaken about one thing or the other. Class act all the way.

Thanks for adding your TwoCents.gif. It nice hear your comments in addition to the articles you post.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

I dont know what the rate will be obviously... I am hoping for atleast 1 to 1

But, after reading Adam's email, I am totally impressed by his integrity. Just the fact that he is willing to admit that he "may" be wrong, is huge in my book. I am so tired of reading "gurus" predictions and crap intel; and when they are wrong, they would NEVER admit it.. rather; they crush anyone who even DARES to question them. Its sickening.

Adam's email, regardless of the rate, made me think even more highly of him than I even did before. :bow:

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but is it possible that Adam is trying to tell us to get ready " SOON ", like real soon, :rolleyes:

He could've waited for wednesday's chat to say that he was wrong on his rate thesis, just a thought.

I REALLY like your "Just a Thought"

Was thinking exactly the same thing! What motivated Adam to share this information in the middle of the night rather than wait for 72 hours for his chat on Wednesday??!!

Hope fully we will know so very soon!!

GO RV!

:D :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

For those that didn't get it...

Hi again, it's me - Adam Montana. I sent an email recently that received a heck of a response - it was my "RV Rate Thesis". I'm perfectly ok with admitting I may have been wrong! It happens, right? I'm not perfect. Well... this is a strange situation that I find myself in. You see, I will always have my own opinions... ... but I also listen to people who know what they are talking about. And in this particular case, I'm being told by people that I truly respect... ... that I'm way off base with my prediction of a "ten cent RV". They think it should be much higher than that. Hey, I'm no fool! I will happily admit to being wrong and eat all of the crow anyone can shove in my face if I'm wrong on my projected rate! After all, it's only my opinion. But I am hearing a lot of persuasive talk from some very smart people that makes me think I could be very wrong, and we'll see that very soon. All we can do at this point is wait, right? I'm here waiting with you! If I can help you, feel free to use the support desk... and "HERE'S TO ADAM BEING WRONG!!!!" Best regards, all - Adam Montana

Thanks for posting lionfish. Went back and checked my email it was in my spam. First time that ever happened when receiving anything from Adam.

If more people would admit they may be wrong this planet would be in better shape! Three cheers to Adam being wrong! Says a lot about ones character! :)

I think Adam is a very stand-up guy as well. I also read this email in a different way than most. I read it as him saying that others have told him he is wrong and he will gladly admit it if he is wrong...but he never said he changed his guess. Either way thanks Adam for being so forthcoming with this!

OK..Adam owes me some sleep from last night. His e-mail came across @ 12:36am and my heart jumped through my throat thinking RV. This man does work some crazy hours for us and I appreciate that. I equally appreciated his humble admission that he is merely offering his opinion, and he is willing to accept the thoughts of others. Adam…you are a plus 100 in my book!

• Upvote 1

I'm with you. I guess I need to get off this thread because I didn't receive an email and these folks are not telling exactly what was in the email. Moving right along.

IF YOU ARE A MEMEBER OF ADAM'S BLOG YOU WILL GET E-MAIL UPDATES WHEN HE POSTS THERE. NO VIP REQUIRED.

• Upvote 1

I just got another email from him. Wants everyone to buy VIP NOW! You cant wait or doors will close! We are that close!

I got the email, too..Scaring me.... :o

Here's what I just received...

This is another free email from Adam Montana and

the Dinar News Network. This email is proudly

sponsored by the VIP members... if you're a VIP

member, please accept my sincere thanks for your

contributions to the site!

If you're not a VIP member, I think you need to read

this entire email CAREFULLY.

I'm not sure if you saw my last chat...

but I think we're getting close.

In fact, I'm getting more and more excited

about this investment... and I'm giving you

fair warning that as soon as the rate changes

on the Dinar, I am immediately closing the

doors on my VIP group. You will NO LONGER be

able to sign up for it.

I'm not kidding... the VIP service that

so many people currently benefit from is

NOT going to be available to you once the

RV is announced! You either get in now....

... or you are on your own.

Let me get to the point:

I want you to join VIP. I'm going to give you a

reason to do it now, and I'm going to make it worth

your while. If you don't like hearing about VIP....

feel free to click this link and remove yourself from

the email group. Here's that link:

Click this link to be removed:

Does this mean us who are not VIP's can't get into the DV Site? or on the Forum?

Let's put it this way, if he is wrong, it makes him a happy camper along with the rest of us. I agree though the fact he posted the email at midnight last night means something is very close to being a reality. He could have waited until Wednesday but he did not. Now THATS exciting for me.

Funny I was seriously thinking if this RV's at 10 cents I just might need a bit more dinar, but if it is higher....much higher I am good to go.

I had the flu this weekend and am still feeling not so hot, but this news has put a spark in my engine I can tell you for sure.

GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

There have been many times I have tried to imagine what changes will come in my life over the next few days, months, years.... Wondered about the possibilities for the amount of cash in. I get so excited (cant help it LOL) when some have stated high numbers and a little let down ( I know sounds a little silly) when I hear low numbers like Adams 10 cents. I gotta tell you, this new email from Adam got me all excited again! I know that it is not what he said but I would really like the 1 to 1 or so!

Oh, and I am VIP but I didn't get the last email (about signing up) so thanks for posting it!

Lets all hope for RV Soon....!!!!

I REALLY like your "Just a Thought"

Was thinking exactly the same thing! What motivated Adam to share this information in the middle of the night rather than wait for 72 hours for his chat on Wednesday??!!

Hope fully we will know so very soon!!

GO RV!

:D :D :D :D

I was starting to think that I would be the only one thinking like that.

Adam is most definitely a class act! It sure is nice to hear y'all speaking in support of him. I've worked for this gentleman for years now, and he's always been the first to say when he may have been mistaken about one thing or the other. Class act all the way.

i agree with you k98 all the way.

I agree with you 100% th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

bumper i agree with you in your support of adam and what he brings to us.

i would be VERY happy with the 10 cent rate asap because my financial situation could really use it and if thats what it comes in at so be it.

i like the fact that adam is still researching the rate idea and trying to get a idea of what it may be in the end.

i dont want to start anything but do remember not to long ago where adam stated he could believe 20 cents as the rate

after listening to people he trusted.

is this the higher rate he references or is he now thinking higher?

all of which i would be really happy with of course and certainly real soon is great as well.

cws

• Upvote 2

I posted right before going to bed about this, but Im pretty impressed that Adam takes the time to listen to others and is willing to admit to the possibility he could be wrong on the rate, and I'm sure he wouldnt mind being so if you know what I mean. He is most definetely a class act. The effort he has put forth to keep all of us informed and staying on top of things is greatly appreciated by myself and everyone here. I was pretty excited by the email, I feel that maybe it's time i get my hopes up. I really think we are getting close.. Thanks Adam!

I must say that I have been watching as a guest on this fabulous site for about 6 months now. After reading this topic today, I was moved to become a member. I really think Adam has raised the level of the "gurus". Hats off to you, sir. :D

Oh, and go rv!

Welcome aboard!!

At least has the balz to admit he may be wrong but anyting greater than .10cents would not hurt my feelings. thanks adam for being a stand up guy. I got the email and i am not a VIP.

I also received his email even though I am not a VIP member. I am considering becoming one though after hearing the most recent news.

Thank you Adam for your consistency and honesty. It is greatly appreciated and noted by all. ;)