Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any thoughts on Adam's email tonight?

blugrass60

Trick or Treat...

Thanx for the early am email Adam.

Always love getting them from you :D

You did leave me wondering what made you change your mind?

Maybe we'll be getting another email with *outstanding news* .

Have a great day, all & Happy Halloween... BOO :o

Well, we all knew Adam was a class act. The one thing that sticks out to me in the email is this part. " and we'll see that very

soon."

Thanks for your thoughts Adam. Keep up the good work.

Exactly....great point!

Here is a thought...If adam has a small part of helping sell dinar then by announcing that it was gonna be .10 instead of 1.00 would cause many to buy more dinar.

HMMMMM

Not making accusations just throwing it out there

Dude I seriously hope u get the boot for this! Im so tired of reading crap....

• Upvote 6

hey there adam dont worry about it m8 isnt it funny that after all this time not predicting anything and u put a thought out there as to maybe what it could come in at and the very next day u have to correct yourself

sorry m8 just thought it was funny.

butch ....................australia

Here is a thought...If adam has a small part of helping sell dinar then by announcing that it was gonna be .10 instead of 1.00 would cause many to buy more dinar.

HMMMMM

That is a coward's way of accusing without having to be man enough to actually say it.

• Upvote 8

Thanks Adam, your integrity only strengthens my confidence in our post-RV investments. When I originally invested in Dinar I had my head wrapped around a +$3 RV. After being a member on Dinar Vets and reading several of your post predicting a 10 - 25 cent RV that "grounded" me and I adjusted my investments accordingly. I could retire on 10 cents....anything overthat is gravy!

• Upvote 1

In my opinion I wouldn't think anything at all about it. When it really comes down to it "no-one" really knows whats going to happen, if it will happen soon or really happen at all. All we have seen is some very good points from some very smart people that lead us to a general consensus. We don't control it so we really do not know exactly what will happen. Too often we whip ourselves into a frenzy over a post when it is only an interpretation of what could happen. Take the information given and form our own opinions and we'll stay a little more sane for at least a little while longer:)

Billiebot. I agree that none of us really know what is going to happen with this. If we consider the many thousands of articles which have been produced over the years I think we can all agree something is going to happen one way or another. When that will be is an unanswerable question. :). However, for many of the members here who are no into the politics, economics etc. Of all this then adam and the others who post very good information are our primary source of being able to follow and understand this a little bit better. Yes we do whip ourselves into a frenzy at times but part of that I think is because we have been hearing for so long that it is coming or very soon or tomorrow. I appreciate that Adam does not consider himself a "guru", but he is our resident "guru " along with a few others. He is smart , intelligent an, generous of his time and works hard to earn himself a living and

To try to make this easier for the lay man to follow. I may be wrong but In all honest I genuinely think adam took on board what was said in the thread about his thesis and went back to the drawing board. I also think he has been talking to a great many people about this and has taken on board what they have also said. Hence why he sent the e-mail that he did. Additionally, I suspect Adam know a little more than he can share at the min and I am sure he has perfectly valid reasons so I would not question him on this. He was generous enough to keep us in the loop when he could just as easily have done nothing and left it to come out. None of us would have known any differently. I do believe we are close , how close I have no idea. Rate? Not a clue but I would be happy at £0.50. When will it happen ? When it is right. :)

• Upvote 4

HMMMMM

I can appreciate you have your opinion........BUT at least have the bottle to say exactly what you are thinking! Otherwise why are you a member here other than to stir up a hornets nest!?!?!!! I do not know Adam personally but he strikes me as a pretty straight talking guy who would have more respect for some one who says what they are thinking!!! You are aware there are other sites you are free to go join ????

• Upvote 4

HMMMMM

That idea crossed my mind, too. But Adam has never led me wrong ever so honestly I don't think that was the case. But I know what you're saying buddy.

• Upvote 1

I can appreciate you have your opinion........BUT at least have the bottle to say exactly what you are thinking! Otherwise why are you a member here other than to stir up a hornets nest!?!?!!! I do not know Adam personally but he strikes me as a pretty straight talking guy who would have more respect for some one who says what they are thinking!!! You are aware there are other sites you are free to go join ????

SICK EM Betty. Good to see you back. I knew they couldn't keep a good lady down. Blessings to you and a speedy recovery. oleman.

• Upvote 3

HMMMMM

Butterbean, you joined us the August 15. You don't have a long history on this sight. Stick around awhile and you will see how ludicrous your statement really is.

I got the email just as my server went down, so I didn't read it until this morning. There is a constant trait among good people, they admit that they could be wrong and stand ready to "face the music," so to speak. Adam, IMO, is one of those people.

I, too, hope he is wrong and the rate gets knocked out of the ball park. Anything from .50 to $4 would be alright with me.

• Upvote 1

Adam is most definitely a class act! It sure is nice to hear y'all speaking in support of him. I've worked for this gentleman for years now, and he's always been the first to say when he may have been mistaken about one thing or the other. Class act all the way.

I agree with you 100% th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 3

SICK EM Betty. Good to see you back. I knew they couldn't keep a good lady down. Blessings to you and a speedy recovery. oleman.

Thank you. Good to be back all be it in a reduced capacity at the minute. :). Obviously having a bit of a lucid moment when I made these two posts :D

Actually, I cant tell you how thrilled I was to get the email!, I really do appreciate the honesty from Adam and admitting he was incorrect, I kept doing the math in my head at .10...... and thought, "oh well", still another 15 yrs working toward retirment with a nice return on my investment,,,

but now ....once again we might be in for somthing huge !

:woot:

:eek:

:eyebrows:

Do you have to be a VIP to get this email?

I'm with you. I guess I need to get off this thread because I didn't receive an email and these folks are not telling exactly what was in the email. Moving right along.

Yeah, I'm thinking I did not get the email :(

Make sure you are signed up for Adam's FREE e-mail: http://dinarspeculation.com/subscribe.php

This was not a VIP only e-mail as you may read from the comments from both VIP and non-VIP members that received the e-mail!! smile.gif

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 1

I believe we are very close, no one knows where this thing is going to come in at or when ? Adam is very stand up guy & has been since the beginning.. My favorite quote is it's christmas eve , new car in the driveway with a big bow on it, you just can't drive it yet.. Happy Halloween & hope everyone has a great week... :D :D

• Upvote 1

Thank you. Good to be back all be it in a reduced capacity at the minute. :). Obviously having a bit of a lucid moment when I made these two posts :D

Glad to hear from you Betty!! Hope things are going well with your recovery!!! A big dose of RV would sure go along way!! B)