Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone ever used Dinar UK?

cashman54

This post is is very odd...some one is trying to pump.... Scam... Scam... Scam... Scam...

Be very careful!

Let's go RV

Pump & scam ??????..............for asking a basic simple question and sharing the information of where to buy dinar at a good rate ,???? Geeez,,,,,,,,I hope I don't need to ask anything similar anytime soon.

Cashman: I have never used them because I just order on line from my bank here in the U. K. And they deliver them to my house within 24 - 48 hrs depending on what time I order them. However if it is a better deal and they come recommended thenyes I would use them. Remember to consider your postal costs , so is it really a better deal? Have a good day. Boop.

This is one of Ali's relatives he has entrusted with his deferred business. I did a purchase and it became a potential nightmare due to misunderstandings about the purchase in pounds or dollars. Nice people, but i will not and have not used them again here in the US. Ms Boop is in a more advisable position (nice pic)

• Upvote 1

Has anyone ever bought Dinar from DINARUK? They are under DinarTrade's website to recommend to buy Dinar from. If I buy more, Id much rather pay the cheaper price...right?

DinarUK are ok, ignore the idiots who shout off without doing their homework. The company is an offshoot of DinarTrade and has been around a long time, 2006 I think. There are two companies with virtually the same name operating off the same website. One was renamed in 2009 from something else which led to a lot of rumors about it being a scam.

They have two locations, one in London and one in Yorkshire. They are run by management companies which again makes speculation run riot, but what better way to protect a financial business.

At the end of the day, you have to pay your money and take your chances.

Has anyone ever bought Dinar from DINARUK? They are under DinarTrade's website to recommend to buy Dinar from. If I buy more, Id much rather pay the cheaper price...right?

Yes i have ,and i used them when Ali was in the states,very reliable no problem,and i think they offer again cod.Check with them and see.Hes the only one i,ve ever used there going to set up 6 or 7 sites in us post RV.to cash in.I live in south carolina and i,m going to the one in Fl. If you buy from them they will e-mail you and let you know when they will be set up there .I trust them and they are real cheap.Hope this helps .Have a blessed night and go RV :) :)

Yes i have ,and i used them when Ali was in the states,very reliable no problem,and i think they offer again cod.Check with them and see.Hes the only one i,ve ever used there going to set up 6 or 7 sites in us post RV.to cash in.I live in south carolina and i,m going to the one in Fl. If you buy from them they will e-mail you and let you know when they will be set up there .I trust them and they are real cheap.Hope this helps .Have a blessed night and go RV :) :)

Not quite as cheap as the banks and they special delivery next day. If you buy off a dealer then you deserve to pay more! Banks do the same job, cheaper!!!

AZ, I went to WF, BOA, Chase, I went everywhere, I tried PHX INTL airport for their currency desk, I tried American Express

Yup, a lot of banks just stopped selling IQD in large quantities...after all...your local bank only holds foreign currency for tourists who are about to travel abroad....not really for investment purposes.

cheers.

• Upvote 1