Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

multi level marketing

dinarokie

My entire adult life.. grew up in it. Have been pretty successful... My father retired from Amway back in the early 80's as a double diamond. Has been a top distributor with many other companies and owns his own network marketing company in West Palm Beach. As you can see, I grew up in the industry. I typically work programs that require little to no start-up costs and don't require any sponsoring. Have to cater to everybody's needs! "To dine with the classes, You must cater to the masses".

How about yourself?

Edited by MahiMahi
  • Upvote 1

wow .... ive been with one company for 18 years and started with another company about 3 weeks ago...i like it so far.... its expanding big time on tuesday "nov 1st" .... its funny how people are scarred by the term multi level marketing isnt it .. lol .. i enjoy it, dont work near as hard as i should be, but still do well enough not to have a 40 hour/ week job ... what company is it in west palm beach ???? i have a vacation home in florida... destin area. " long way from west palm" :)

• Upvote 1

Hi guys, I'm in one too but having a lot of trouble. What kind of MLM doesn't require sponsoring???? That's the hardest part.

Any advice on how to proceed would be GREATLY appreciated.

I agree, a lot of people have a negative attitude about it when really it is the best income opportunity out there... except the Dinar, of course. :D

anyone here into multi level marketing ??? if so, what do you do ? which company ?

Yes, Maxgxl, fantistic company, $50 to become an assoicate, and no other costs or monthly products to order each month. But everyone should be taking this product, nothing on the market like it. 40 + years of science. email me and I will send you the info. mjrloan@comcast.net

Edited by Mick373

Yes, Maxgxl, fantistic company, $50 to become an assoicate, and no other costs or monthly products to order each month. But everyone should be taking this product, nothing on the market like it. 40 + years of science. email me and I will send you the info. mjrloan@comcast.net

When did maxgxl go to a no autos ip required.?

When I was in it it was a $60 per month autoship

sabaforlife.com is a very good, well trusted, product based business also.... have lots of different products... ace is main product, and the website will only take you to ace or saba unless you are a member... go to www.sabaforlife.com/fwilson and have a look around

Edited by dinarokie
  • Upvote 1

When did maxgxl go to a no autos ip required.?

When I was in it it was a $60 per month autoship

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I am interested in this product. Tryed to instant message you but didnt work. What is your email. Thanks Jacque

jacque, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, this is the best company and everyone needs this product.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all for helping people make money, but posting or requesting emails from the members here is not allowed.

Please post any information you have to share in the thread, do not request emails or post your email and request anyone to contact you.

I'm closing this thread. If you like, please start a new one to share experiences with MLM but be sure to state that no emails will be shared or requested.

• Upvote 1