Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPE THIS IS TRUE

dodge93

yes she is my sister and don't lie about anything they for sure told her that...............GO RVVVVVVVVVVV :D

Dodge??? You say friend...... then you said sister? Is it really your sister's friend? or may it was really your brother? Or a brothers friend? :unsure: :unsure: Man it's really hard to believe a story when the characters change so easily. Sorry Dodge...... :wacko:

Well my sister believes there on top of things so we will see.. Also cracks me up you guess on here all day long or at least some of you do have good work in trying to come up with good news but were speculating because :D

ain't nobody knows for sure /////////////GO RV :mellow::);)B)

Edited by dodge93

Well my sister believes there on top of things so we will see.. Also cracks me up you guess on here all day long or at least some of you do have good work in trying to come up with good news but were speculating because :D

crappy i know what you want me and shabibi video telling me the info............... :blink:

7:22 AM or 7:22 PM. :lol:

Very very funny! :D :D :D plus one to you

Well, it MAY be true, and it MAY not be true. But one thing I know, is that when I am speaking about my sister, I call her my sister. I do not say "my friend." just sayin

Great point! Plus one!

Well, thanks for posting! It's fun to dream. I am going to take sudden wealth syndrome to a level never seen before if that's the rate! Happy Halloween everyone! Anyone feeling a little Kathy Bates? Love her! Sourpuss, you asked and I delivered! Mr. Man!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Very very funny! :D :D :D plus one to you

Great point! Plus one!

Well, thanks for posting! It's fun to dream. I am going to take sudden wealth syndrome to a level never seen before if that's the rate! Happy Halloween everyone! Anyone feeling a little Kathy Bates? Love her! Sourpuss, you asked and I delivered! Mr. Man!!! :D

I have to say, your previous avatar of AJ was easier on the eyes, just saying. :lol:

I have to say, your previous avatar of AJ was easier on the eyes, just saying. :lol:

Ha ha! Yeah Angelina is gorgeous but the girl is TROUBLE! Husband stealing? Making out with her brother? That Oscar speech: ""I'm so in love with my brother right now?" no wonder Adam never texted her!

Personally, I'm a Jennifer Aniston girl myself. Have you seen Just Go With It or Horrible Bosses? JA is smoking hot! I think that ex husband of hers made a huge mistake...Too bad she doesn't have an Oscar, though she has great avatars.

Hopefully, my Kathy Bates avatar conveys that we mean business. RV right now Mr. Man!:D

No matter what any of us think, we will know on Tue.

One day this will be all over and then we are all going to miss the logins about the rate and the times.

Until then, blessings on you all.

hahaha I wonder why I doubt that I will miss all of this. I love you guys, but after I get this money, I have lots of fun and interesting things I plan to do, and most of them won't involve watching dinar vets on the computer. lol

Ha ha! Yeah Angelina is gorgeous but the girl is TROUBLE! Husband stealing? Making out with her brother? That Oscar speech: ""I'm so in love with my brother right now?" no wonder Adam never texted her!

Personally, I'm a Jennifer Aniston girl myself. Have you seen Just Go With It or Horrible Bosses? JA is smoking hot! I think that ex husband of hers made a huge mistake...Too bad she doesn't have an Oscar, though she has great avatars.

Hopefully, my Kathy Bates avatar conveys that we mean business. RV right now Mr. Man!:D

Jennifer Aniston will do. :lol:

That is one heck of a speculation. It was a nice fantasy, I dreamed the dream and now back to reality. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Do any banks open at 7:22? :unsure::blink: :blink:

Well, it MAY be true, and it MAY not be true. But one thing I know, is that when I am speaking about my sister, I call her my sister. I do not say "my friend." just sayin

The only time my sister calls me friend is when she is thinking about all the dinar I bought for her. Just sayin',

The messenger deserves to be shot on this dopey post.

Your post took me out of the mood as both of my Columbian girlfriends are ready for some red hot monkey loving.

:o

Make sure you check for fleas. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.