Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Scooter post check this OUT***

easyrider

Hey Easy, thanks for the post. Just curious why you brought this out of the archives? And yes I agree, nobody does research like Scooter.

Nevermind, just seen the same post over in the news section.

Edited by jlldrs

Thanks easy,

Those of us who have known Scoot for a long time and had multiple conversations with him appreciate his no-nonsense perspective and quite honestly I think he is probably about the best analyzer of accounting in the number crunching category. His info rocks!

• Upvote 2

poor lobsters lol

Yeah, because the budget has anything whatsoever to do with the value of their currency. :lol:

People have been trying to claim an RV based on the budget for years. The budget, and it's deficit, are based on GDP (or the oil which comprises their bulk of their GDP) which is priced in USD not dinar. :lol:

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Bondladys research is TONS better then Scotters!

You are so far off base, bondladys article interpretations are not research and she does not even come close to Scooter

Thanks easy,

Those of us who have known Scoot for a long time and had multiple conversations with him appreciate his no-nonsense perspective and quite honestly I think he is probably about the best analyzer of accounting in the number crunching category. His info rocks!

I agree, Scooter understands this investment better then 99% of us who are involved.

Who is Scotters?

maybe they meant Scotty, he can beam them up to the lemming mother ship. :P

• Upvote 2

I love em both smile.gif ... and miss em both! sad.gif

Thanks easy, good find!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

TOTAL agreement with you, there, RnS!! Both (IMHO) are great contributors and both just as unique in presentation and time invested in presenting the research. Love it.

Thanks easy ! Great stuff from scooter. Though the meds were affecting me too much when I read it at first. Cheered me up no end. smile.gif.

SO good to see your post, Lady! Was thinking about u today! Best wishes, evermore!

• Upvote 1

"Essentially, the overall ratio between the AGREED amount and the PROPOSED increases comes in around $1.27, which is exactly where they told us it would be. That's not a rate so please don't interpret that statement that way. These numbers are merely ratios based on the Federal Government's projected expenses." - Scooter

That is a great post, thanks for bringing it over Easy.

Coupled with Adam's recent Email it is beginning to look like the new bungalow is back on the list! cool.gif

GREAT to see you posting Betty Boop - got a tray of umbrella drinks for you in the tropics! (a nice place to recover) wink.gif

"Essentially, the overall ratio between the AGREED amount and the PROPOSED increases comes in around $1.27, which is exactly where they told us it would be. That's not a rate so please don't interpret that statement that way. These numbers are merely ratios based on the Federal Government's projected expenses." - Scooter

That is a great post, thanks for bringing it over Easy.

Coupled with Adam's recent Email it is beginning to look like the new bungalow is back on the list! cool.gif

GREAT to see you posting Betty Boop - got a tray of umbrella drinks for you in the tropics! (a nice place to recover) wink.gif

What is the Adam "email" today? (I'm a paying VIP member and never got it) Thanks in advance.