Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this is no rumor

The Light

Its amazing how newbies always have boots on the ground :lol::lol:

I guess since folks are new here they cant have had any other experiences in life? Come on they didnt just hatch yesterday when they logged on here. It is also possible like me to have been reading these posts for years without being logged on. Give the guy a break! There is always somebody there waiting to criticize. Jeeeezzz

• Upvote 1

Sorry you got a couple negs over this. I took back one of them but can't do anything about the other one. What you said sounds reasonable to me. Thanks for the post.

Sorry, call me naive, but I believe this one.

It does seem that the leaving of the troops is a big step in the right direction. I don't have any boots on the ground or anything (just joking:) but, things seem to be getting close and I believe we are close. Just wondered if any of you have this feeling as well? wink.gif

I guess since folks are new here they cant have had any other experiences in life? Come on they didnt just hatch yesterday when they logged on here. It is also possible like me to have been reading these posts for years without being logged on. Give the guy a break! There is always somebody there waiting to criticize. Jeeeezzz

Hi Thechosenone,

It seems to be that Mrref was joking, and it was pretty funny actually. IMO Although I could be wrong. Just sayin'

P.S. I want some boots too; maybe pink with a little ruffle, size 6 1/2 please. :lol:

Have a great day,

Kimberlye B)

BS. Another unsubstantiated, unverifiable, drive-by rumor from a newbie. Dinar sales must have taken a hit after the announced troop withdrawal. This must be the pumpers working overtime to spin our troop withdrawal as a good thing. Don't believe a word of it. No "boots on the ground" could possibly know the purpose, implications or outcome of a withdrawal. In addition, Obama knew nothing of the sort. He fought like mad for an agreement to get a large contingent of our troops to stay beyond 2011. If he had his way, our troops would have remained. He didn't agree to withdraw them so the RV could occur. He agreed to withdraw them because the Iraqi gov't didn't want them to stay. This is just more garbage.

Edited by NotAChance
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

mrref

you stated (Its amazing how newbies always have boots on the ground).

I have not been a member of this forum very long, i have watch it for quite awhile. but heres my point, me and my family have owned dinars since december of 2003 and my son has been in iraq for the last 4 years and tells me what is going on there as he see it. so just because i singed on here a short time ago does that make me a newbie or does it make you newer than me. just because some one has not been here long, no one know their back ground. jmo thanks

Edited by old timer
  • Upvote 1

this is so funny, this ip address has also been registered to.........

the light

ping21

jimster

eddie 21

so ya, um i am going to go with my instinct on this one and say this post is 100% bs, considering he was pro-lop then pro rv, he has alot of personalities.

• Upvote 1

the light

ping21

jimster

eddie 21

so ya, um i am going to go with my instinct on this one and say this post is 100% bs, considering he was pro-lop then pro rv, he has alot of personalities.

OMG, now my Monday is crushed. :lol::lol: Thanks for putting that light out, Sonny ;)

Happy Monday,

Kimberlye B)

the light

ping21

jimster

eddie 21

Thanks sonny, that's exactly my point about these newbies coming here with stories every week.

Thanks for exposing his identities.

Hi Thechosenone,

It seems to be that Mrref was joking, and it was pretty funny actually. IMO Although I could be wrong. Just sayin'

P.S. I want some boots too; maybe pink with a little ruffle, size 6 1/2 please. :lol:

Have a great day,

Kimberlye B)

Yep you are right it was just a joke thanks for clearing it up for me, People can't take a freaking joke on this site without getting all worked up.

Don't be too harsh, mrref. Most of us probably do know someone who's in or been to Iraq recently. :)

Just a joke, gosh can't people read between the lines any more/

mrref

you stated (Its amazing how newbies always have boots on the ground).

I have not been a member of this forum very long, i have watch it for quite awhile. but heres my point, me and my family have owned dinars since december of 2003 and my son has been in iraq for the last 4 years and tells me what is going on there as he see it. so just because i singed on here a short time ago does that make me a newbie or does it make you newer than me. just because some one has not been here long, no one know their back ground. jmo thanks

Look I've been in this as long as you if not longer.. My post was just a joke so get over it...

• Upvote 2

Hmmmm... I'm a newbie, I have no stories, I have no boots on the ground :(

Was I supposed to get them in my newbie packet?? hehehe

Hi Precious,

I don't care who you are, that was friggin funny :lol::lol::lol: There's a thought though, maybe Adam needs to make up a newie packet with mabye a newsletter about who's who in dinar land and maybe some coupons for pluses and minuses, maybe a pair of boots. :lol::lol:

Happy Monday,

Kimberlye B)

Hi Precious,

I don't care who you are, that was friggin funny :lol::lol::lol: There's a thought though, maybe Adam needs to make up a newie packet with mabye a newsletter about who's who in dinar land and maybe some coupons for pluses and minuses, maybe a pair of boots. :lol::lol:

Happy Monday,

Kimberlye B)

Yep, and he should pack them up all nice and neatly into a basket! just sayin

Hey Yeah! Those are great ideas Kimberlye and dhardage!!! I want my packet! lol

Well, really, I guess I need to figure out how to do that thing you did, Kimberlye..Do you copy and paste my response? Duh, I know...NEWBIE!

hit "quote" bottom right of the post

make sure whatever you type is below the very last word "

. Otherwise you will type inside of the little green box, and it just confuses things. B)