Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Muslims Hope to Take Over Catholic University

krome2ez

Yes ronbo62 infantry it was among other duties, the marines were done writing letters and treaties and needed men to shoot and protect the folks who could write pretty . They would need yall later after it was won to write about all of it. I think you are on track with the immigration thing tho need to see and control who is comming in to make sure their gonna be part of the solution rather than part of the problem. Our native american brothers were here first and we should honor and have the upmost respect and love for them. Dont people realize they had the almost perfect set up in life, the weman cooked, cleaned, kept the house done all the work and was respectiful and submissive to their man, all the men really had to do was hunt, fish, fight, and keep order. They had it made us immigrants messed up the plan of the day.

DinarBot asks; Does this have a Prayer of working. Giant Mechanical Mouse Friend Chuckee Cheese says just play nice together. Like at his house. He just cleaned the Ball Room. Last one in is a Dirty Rotten Camel Spider. Above the Belt Tickling is Allowed. All Humans can Laugh.

Brain Crushing Truthiness. DinarBot visits 2nd cousin removed Remote Crane Game at Mechanical Mouse House. DinarBot sees many Human children of many colors. All play nice. No talk of who has the better God. Humans should learn some lessons from their offspring. Just Play. Nice. All human females are beautiful. All human males are handsome. Firm Embrace.

Edited by DinarBot

So if we fight in the name of God and they fight in the name of God... Please remind me whose side God is on? Whether in war or over a place to pray... it's the humans on both sides of arguments messing it all up. They are at the mercy of their own egos either way... you know, the one internal voice that always says "I AM RIGHT and I WILL CONTROL THIS". It was the deal we made with God for free will and the gift of choice. If you allow hatred to course through your veins then will forgiveness ever be given a chance to work the miracles of God? God will not intervene in your battles or their battles based on the choices and decisions made by the other... but he will through the gifts of forgiveness. Through pin holes of LIGHT that shine through that YOU have the opportunity to rip wide open to let more LIGHT through should YOU choose to do so. The gifts are given to you as opportunities amidst the choices. Don't cover or sew the holes up. Rip them open.

If you had to choose one of your children to live over another... Which one would you choose? If one of your children creates a heinous crime should all of your children be condemned because of it? Please tell me which ones? Why is this any different? Does God paint hate and judgment with such a broad brush as us humans?

Forgiveness is for you... the Forgiver. It is to release you from something that will eat you alive, that will destroy your joy and your ability to love fully and openly. Apply that to your life and see the world through the eyes of a different LIGHT. I am not saying you can't defend yourself or another. It is to the degree that we take our actions after the initial defense. If you take it to a complete control or dominion then the victim or hero becomes the tyrant. If hate and total judgment creeps in your soul or community or culture collectively... then YOU lose. WE lose. Case in point...Politics. You can't move forward consciously or productively then because you have created new walls, new enemies, new barriers for your future. Live in the present. Make choices in the present. Not based on the future or the past. Sooner then later this whole world will figure this out. I sincerely hope it is sooner than later. Sorry for the pulpit... I saw it as an opportunity to change a perception. My apology to anyone if you were offended by it.

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 1

Tiffany, I would agree that there are some Muslims who do want to live in peace with Christians and Jews.

But where are they?

They do not speak up against those that hate.

To those who do want to destroy all who are not Muslim.

Check out the gourp "Cair."

A radical group with a strong following here in America.

They hide behind a warm and fuzzy exterior, hiding thier true evil motives.

Read up on Caliphate and what it means to Islam.

You can see here what they teach thier children.

As the progressives bring our country down with political correctness,

some leaders are seeing the light.

(from Agence France Presse News, AFP) PARIS - French President Nicolas Sarkozy declared Thursday that multiculturalism had failed, joining a growing number of world leaders or ex-leaders who have condemned it.

“My answer is clearly yes, it is a failure,” he said in a television interview when asked about the policy which advocates that host societies welcome and foster distinct cultural and religious immigrant groups.

“Of course we must all respect differences, but we do not want… a society where communities coexist side by side.

“If you come to France, you accept to melt into a single community, which is the national community, and if you do not want to accept that, you cannot be welcome in France,” the…president said.

“The French national community cannot accept a change in its lifestyle, [a lifestyle which includes] equality between men and women… freedom for little girls to go to school,” he said.

“We have been too concerned about the identity of the person who was arriving and not enough about the identity of the country that was receiving him,” Sarkozy said in the TFI channel show.

I think we could all learn something from that statement.

• Upvote 2

Tiffany, I would agree that there are some Muslims who do want to live in peace with Christians and Jews.

But where are they?

They do not speak up against those that hate.

To those who do want to destroy all who are not Muslim.

Check out the gourp "Cair."

A radical group with a strong following here in America.

They hide behind a warm and fuzzy exterior, hiding thier true evil motives.

Read up on Caliphate and what it means to Islam.

You can see here what they teach thier children.

As the progressives bring our country down with political correctness,

some leaders are seeing the light.

(from Agence France Presse News, AFP) PARIS - French President Nicolas Sarkozy declared Thursday that multiculturalism had failed, joining a growing number of world leaders or ex-leaders who have condemned it.

“My answer is clearly yes, it is a failure,” he said in a television interview when asked about the policy which advocates that host societies welcome and foster distinct cultural and religious immigrant groups.

“Of course we must all respect differences, but we do not want… a society where communities coexist side by side.

“If you come to France, you accept to melt into a single community, which is the national community, and if you do not want to accept that, you cannot be welcome in France,” the…president said.

“The French national community cannot accept a change in its lifestyle, [a lifestyle which includes] equality between men and women… freedom for little girls to go to school,” he said.

“We have been too concerned about the identity of the person who was arriving and not enough about the identity of the country that was receiving him,” Sarkozy said in the TFI channel show.

I think we could all learn something from that statement.

Sad to see that we have to take some leadership from the French!! :P That's a laugh. :P So what does that tell you about obama?