Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This must have got by most of ya'll

randalln

I just got in from class, dropped in to see what's shakin....and certainly this article was! Funnier to me, still, was that I'd just been reading this particular post...the paragraph for this post kind of sounds exactly what this article SUGGESTS(?) is going on with buying dinar off the streets one to one, lol...anyway...I posted late so hate I missed the party train! BTW, hello everyone!

Is the central bank completely powerless to fix the rate? No; it can try to convince the market of the exchange rate by purchasing Iraqi dinars on the open market. If the Iraqi central bank agrees to exchange one US dollar for each dinar, market participants may believe the new exchange rate, but that's going to take a lot of convincing - meaning a ton of reserve currency from Iraq's central bank. If the central bank wants to return its currency to a one-to-one relationship with the dollar, it will have to spend billions in the currency market buying up dinars. Why the central bank would want to waste this money is extremely puzzling.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/88919-article-about-dinar-investing/#ixzz1c2wek531

Is the central bank completely powerless to fix the rate? No; it can try to convince the market of the exchange rate by purchasing Iraqi dinars on the open market. If the Iraqi central bank agrees to exchange one US dollar for each dinar, market participants may believe the new exchange rate, but that's going to take a lot of convincing - meaning a ton of reserve currency from Iraq's central bank. If the central bank wants to return its currency to a one-to-one relationship with the dollar, it will have to spend billions in the currency market buying up dinars. Why the central bank would want to waste this money is extremely puzzling.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1c2wek531

I agree it is a bit puzzling to me too, but if this is decision they make I'm not going to question their monetary policies. They are desperate to get the US troops and the USD off the streets, this is obvious.

Baghdad (news) .. He specializes in economic affairs Dargham Muhammad Ali, that the volume of currency in circulation in the local market is (4) trillion dinars is controlled by the central bank and this prevents inflation for the next year, noting that most of the ministries of the State does not need to the degree of functional and she is suffering from sagging career, which would negatively affect the investment budget and fully reflected in the Iraqi economy. The Muhammad Ali in a statement to the correspondent Agency (news) on Monday: "The issue of inflation is unlikely in the coming months due to the control of the central bank to the currency in the domestic market, which amounted to (4) trillion dinars and through his control also on the exchange rate which is a measure of The price of goods imported from abroad, mass cash on the market. " He pointed out: The Central Bank is working to absorb the Iraqi dinar by offering more than the dollar and by the interest rate to use tools that can control this issue, which will make the Iraqi citizen saves money instead of spending this works and to withdraw currency from the market. Muhammad Ali and saw that most government ministries do not need degrees and career and she is suffering from sagging career and thus will increase in operational spending at the expense of development and investment, which reflected negatively on the economy of the country. Noteworthy that the Iraqi economy has witnessed serious inflation is unprecedented on the basis of the entire press reports and a summary of seminars and economic studies related to this aspect as well as the concrete facts on the ground has decreased the real value of money in the Iraqi market is remarkable, and no longer in large quantities sufficient for the purchase of a commodity or service simple, so are the follow-up to increase prices of goods and services in Iraq to assess the rates REO process difficulties, due to the continuous increase in prices. / End / 12. n. r / ..

There was only 4 trillion dinars ever printed (that is what is in circulation

they can neg away I have been right from the START cause I'm the RockStar

I saw a post some time ago, middle of last year I think, that came from a guy who said he worked for De la Rue. He reckoned that of the original 27 trillion established in 2003 that about one third was ever actually physically printed. The remainder being electronic allocations to various institutions.

If this is true then yes! But why has this event not been all over ? i find it hard to imagine it's not on the mainstream. That article states pretty much about a in country Rv to reduce the number of larger notes making more money for the citizens. If that's the case it would only be a matter of time before it occurs here in the states. And a 1 to 1 brings up the question where will we end up? More like $0.68 after any spread.But I would be grateful to the Lord for that! GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND MAY ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE> :D:lol:

• Upvote 1

If this is true then yes! But why has this event not been all over ? i find it hard to imagine it's not on the mainstream. That article states pretty much about a in country Rv to reduce the number of larger notes making more money for the citizens. If that's the case it would only be a matter of time before it occurs here in the states. And a 1 to 1 brings up the question where will we end up? More like $0.68 after any spread.But I would be grateful to the Lord for that! GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND MAY ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE> biggrin.giflaugh.gif

The mainstream has no idea about what's going on with the Dinar and this opportunity. I've actually been thinking about after it RV's how many people are going to be so pissed they never got into it. When I mentioned it to my brother in law he said "already looked into it, it's nothin' but a scam". I just said ok and haven't mentioned it again. A 1:1 RV would be a GREAT 7 figure payday for ME!!!!! GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1